Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 07, 2024, 07:53:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228419 Posts in 43273 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview  (Read 215039 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2006, 02:07:29 AM »

why do that? don't worry about it.. just let things happen as they are going to happen.
The more info that we get the better.  i don't get all the bashers, i mean at least check out the full interview before saying anything...Jeez!!!

too late.... ill let u know if i get a reply... there is no need for all the secrecy.. its not like getting ahold of Dizzy Reed or any of the members less axl is that hard to do... they all have email addresses or myspace accounts... im not bashing.. im just gonna find out my self...  coz its prob not as "secret" as some college student wishes it was...

if I get an email/call from Dizzy over this- I'm pulling the plug on the rest of the interview. He's already emailed me over the script and I don't want to hurt my reputation & integrity any further.

your reputation and integrity?? your the jack ass who posted it on the internet for anyone in the world to see... then you drop some "hints" or "secrets" that your "in the know" on something and when anyone tries to verify your story you get upset???  lol... some reputation and integrity...

I'm getting fed up with all this myself , I think I'm gunna call Axl's cellphone (thanks for his number whichever madden brother it was who came and cleaned my pool yesterday!) , I'm calling him and getting all this cleared up right away .. and fuck it , I'm gunna force a release date confirmation from him too.

No , wait , fuck it .. thats a long distance call. Damn it all to hell!!!

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2006, 02:36:12 AM »

From what Maddie88 is saying, I would guess that Axl will some kind of televised public appearence. The mere fact that he is out and about in a way so uncommon for the guy would lead credence to Axl's prediction about 2006.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2006, 02:46:47 AM »

From what Maddie88 is saying, I would guess that Axl will some kind of televised public appearence. The mere fact that he is out and about in a way so uncommon for the guy would lead credence to Axl's prediction about 2006.
stop speculating and believing what this guy's saying and he just might go away. You guys knew this kind of shit would happen once Axl showed himself to the public again, and unfortunately we fell for it.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2006, 03:16:01 AM »

How well known is this Maddie guy? Is anyone preapred to vouch for him?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2006, 03:23:16 AM »

I vaguely remember him having some sort of contact with Dizzy in the past, but that doesn't mean this is kosher. Something doesn't add up here, its obvious. I cant believe I'm gonna do this, but all options have run out..

(turning on mysteron/Batman signal)  MYSTERON!!  WE NEED YOU!!!

Megaguns
« Reply #185 on: January 25, 2006, 03:25:37 AM »

Part I (part II is on page 5)

What are your views/opinions on Velvet Revolver?

"I think that their t-shirts are cool."

[
WHAT A FUCK WIT!!!
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #186 on: January 25, 2006, 03:38:48 AM »

I demand da presence of Aunt Ger!  Wink
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #187 on: January 25, 2006, 03:41:59 AM »

Axl will probably show up at the Grammys or something, just to get out in public again!

Jonx
jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #188 on: January 25, 2006, 03:44:40 AM »

Axl will probably show up at the Grammys or something, just to get out in public again!

Jonx

that would be a great move and enhance the buzz
when are the grammys? why not present an award

its amazing the press and buzz Axl/GNR can generate just by showing his face

I strongly believe CD will sell itself with little to no promotion and what we've seen recently further bolsters my claim

providman
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #189 on: January 25, 2006, 03:45:09 AM »

Blah blah blah blah fucking blah. Tommy says this. Merck says that. Fortus says this. Dizzy says that.
Blah blah blah blah blah. He says this axl says that beltrami says this mysteron says that some douchbag
says this some asshole says that, and thats all it's been for years and years and years.
Thats all it ever is with this band - he said this & he said that This shit never ever ends, I don't give a fuck what axl, tommy, fortus, dizzy, merck, beltrami, ross halfin, whoever the fuck else, I don't give a fuck what they say. Mark my words, 1 year from today, January 25, 2007, there will still be no album. But there will be no shortage of dopes & nitwits arguing amongst themselves about whatever the latest piece of vague, evasive, bullshit piece of info whoever spouted means. No disrespect intended to the non dopes & nitwits here ok
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 03:48:35 AM by providman » Logged
jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2006, 03:47:54 AM »

Blah blah blah blah fucking blah. Tommy says this. Merck says that. Fortus says this. Dizzy says that.
Blah blah blah blah blah. He says this axl says that beltrami says this mysteron says that some douchbag
says this some asshole says that, and thats all it's been for years and years and years.
Thats all it ever is with this band - he said this & he said that This shit never ever ends, I don't give a fuck what axl, tommy, fortus, dizzy, merck, beltrami, ross halfin, whoever the fuck else, I don't give a fuck what they say. Mark my words, 1 year from today, January 25, 2007, there will still be no album. But there will be no shortage of dopes & nitwits arguing amongst themselves about whatever the latest piece of vague, evasive, bullshit piece of info whoever spouted means.

I feel your pain man  hihi

well put, it's nice to see rage and supposed 'negativity' or ' hating' being done in an original and entertaining way  ok

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #191 on: January 25, 2006, 03:50:53 AM »

Jonx

that would be a great move and enhance the buzz
when are the grammys? why not present an award

its amazing the press and buzz Axl/GNR can generate just by showing his face

I strongly believe CD will sell itself with little to no promotion and what we've seen recently further bolsters my claim

Early Feb i think, it would make sense to show himself again, maybe with his girl! I agree with you that CD will sell regardless, although its still going to get alot of negative reviews. I think hes left it too long!

The fact still remains that despite everything that has happened in the past week we still have no idea what is truely going on. All we can do is carry on speculating just like we have done for the past 13 years! Nothing has really changed, Axl came out and managed to tell us so much but at the same time tell us so little!

Heres to more waiting beer

Jonx
rocky
Rocker

These are the times of my bullshit life!

« Reply #192 on: January 25, 2006, 04:07:26 AM »

Like he said earlier, he posts at mygnrforum mainly, not here.? He has over 400 posts there and is a regular poster.? He has also been talking about this interview for quite some time,if you look on this board and mygnrforum you will see several posts about it.?

I know being a GNR fan means getting loads and loads of false information, but before we start slamming people just do 5 minutes of research to see if the person spreading it is legit.? Madagascar88 is very legit, as is this interview.? Now thanks to some people here being dicks to him he might not feel like posting the rest of the interview.? Here's some advice, If you don't believe what he's saying, Don't read it.? Don't post on this thread.? That way the rest of us can read the rest of this great interview.

Skol Vikings
badapple81
« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2006, 04:15:19 AM »

The fact he posts at mygnr pretty much sums it up.

This looks really dodgy, especially the part about the former GN'R offering a reunion etc.
lastroots
« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2006, 04:57:08 AM »

Oh man, I just can't believe what some people on here are just doing. What has this damn wait made of you? Why bash him all the time? Where is the point? Why can't you just wait until he typed up the whole thing and be thankful?

I mean, come on, if it tzurns out not to be true later on, you still can complain, but at the moment, he is just a nice guy sharing some info. And all you do is bitching....

I really understand the frustration some of you have and I'm frustrated as well from time to time, especially because of so many bs rumours we get all the time, but hey, can't you keep your frustration to yourself?

Madagascar88, people on here have become nuts over the last few years, don't take it too personal.

Damn, I can imagine this: CD comes out, posters from HTGTH go to a record store, hold it in their hands, look at the retail-guy and go: "Hey you dumbfuck, why you foolin' me? Making me think I could buy Chinese Democracy? Nobody can buy Chinese Democracy. I'm holding it in my hands, n' that's the proof - must be bullshit."

Poster goes home, bought what he thinks is a fake, puts it in CD-Player, listens, thinks: "Fuck, these fakes get better and better everyday. But I won't be fooled!"

I'm not saying this interview is real, but I am also not saying it is not real. I don't know. And because I don't know I don't bitch about it. I just sit back and enjoy. Can't you guys do the same? Is that so hard?

Enough ranting for today.....

/lastroots
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2006, 05:55:29 AM »

Oh man, I just can't believe what some people on here are just doing. What has this damn wait made of you? Why bash him all the time? Where is the point? Why can't you just wait until he typed up the whole thing and be thankful?

I mean, come on, if it tzurns out not to be true later on, you still can complain, but at the moment, he is just a nice guy sharing some info. And all you do is bitching....

I really understand the frustration some of you have and I'm frustrated as well from time to time, especially because of so many bs rumours we get all the time, but hey, can't you keep your frustration to yourself?

Madagascar88, people on here have become nuts over the last few years, don't take it too personal.

Damn, I can imagine this: CD comes out, posters from HTGTH go to a record store, hold it in their hands, look at the retail-guy and go: "Hey you dumbfuck, why you foolin' me? Making me think I could buy Chinese Democracy? Nobody can buy Chinese Democracy. I'm holding it in my hands, n' that's the proof - must be bullshit."

Poster goes home, bought what he thinks is a fake, puts it in CD-Player, listens, thinks: "Fuck, these fakes get better and better everyday. But I won't be fooled!"

I'm not saying this interview is real, but I am also not saying it is not real. I don't know. And because I don't know I don't bitch about it. I just sit back and enjoy. Can't you guys do the same? Is that so hard?

Enough ranting for today.....

/lastroots

amen, the example is hilarious.  Grin

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2006, 06:07:01 AM »

I understand you guys, but dont kill the messenger ! I would love to read part 3, so why piss the dude off and make him not post it?

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2006, 06:18:42 AM »

Hey guys,
Dizzy Reed's coming to visit my university this weekend and spend three days here. Please post all questions you might have for him either here or at the mygnrforum.com thread I created.

Around Sunday, Jan. 22nd, 9pm U.S. Eastern Time- I'll approach Dizzy with some of these questions and hopefully, he will answer some of those questions.  A post with Q/A will be made at mygnrforum.com at that time.

Keep the questions flowing and please don't post anything redundant or too probing/insulting in nature.

-Dennis

Why doesn't someone (not me...) swing by mygnrforum.com to get the 3rd part if your so bothered......

.....or did they flame him to?

....By newbie standards he's an improvement.......since he signed up here in November 2004 Roll Eyes

....And if he is making it up, IF, then well he's got problems, wasting his time typing this stuff out and posting in advance with the post i quoted......

.....if it is fake, then these guys are getting better, but i guess after all these years, practice makes perfect....well he's not that good, but still

anyway.....anybody swung by mygnr yet?

eh?

.... Tongue
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2006, 06:23:51 AM »

I understand you guys, but dont kill the messenger ! I would love to read part 3, so why piss the dude off and make him not post it?
Dont you get it? He never planned on posting part 3. Also, if he were serious, and had any integrity, the story would have started with this "inside info" that he had, instead of just dangling the carrot in front of us, and then refusing to give that carrot when a few people got skeptical, which is a reaction he knew this "interview" would get.

By the way Stoned, I did go to mygnr, and those people are falling for this hook, line, and sinker.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2006, 06:24:35 AM »

FRAT BOYS !!! ahahahahha !!!! chaaaa !!! Wink

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: