Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 05:26:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dizzy Reed at Cornell Interview  (Read 208940 times)
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #160 on: January 25, 2006, 12:06:21 AM »

Members have been called in for a meeting with axl and/or managment to discuss severance pay?

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #161 on: January 25, 2006, 12:06:43 AM »

but about that piece... it's about an event that will happen in the near future- when it does occur (and it will)- it could be directly related to the coming release of Chinese Democracy.  Dizzy is hopeful that that is what this event is directed towards.

attention....

this is that thing that you said that you will wait one week to let us know?
why wait this week then?

why on earth would I let you know in a week??? jesus... i'll put it down in laymans terms... Dizzy is participating in some event within a week ok? I will not be within a thousand miles of him when this event occurs so I will not know anything of what it produced.  It is what this event is and more importantly whose participating in said event that I'm keeping to myself.
If you're keeping it to yourself, then why did you mention it in the first place?
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #162 on: January 25, 2006, 12:07:38 AM »

Hmmm , maybe they are meeting with Mysteron to discuss when and how to organize the street teams!!!

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #163 on: January 25, 2006, 12:13:54 AM »

but about that piece... it's about an event that will happen in the near future- when it does occur (and it will)- it could be directly related to the coming release of Chinese Democracy. ?Dizzy is hopeful that that is what this event is directed towards.

why wait this week then?

why on earth would I let you know in a week??? jesus... i'll put it down in laymans terms... Dizzy is participating in some event within a week ok? I will not be within a thousand miles of him when this event occurs so I will not know anything of what it produced.? It is what this event is and more importantly whose participating in said event that I'm keeping to myself.

If you're referig to the superbowl (only big public even I know of in the near future) that won't be for 2 weeks, February 5th to be exact.  Not stating you claim it's the super bowl that you're hiding, just point out a possible error.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #164 on: January 25, 2006, 12:16:13 AM »

I'm thinking fortus wife may be going out for the weekend so fortus called in the gnr members to help him babysit .. maybe they'll discuss whats happenin then?!  Huh

so many possibilities.  peace

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2006, 12:19:50 AM »

Could it be Axl's birthday bash......
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2006, 12:30:24 AM »

Could it be Axl's birthday bash......

I totally forgot about Axl's birthday
let me guess... Dizzy invited the guy to go with him to axl?s party and then he will do himself the big question to the redhead

good luck on that one dude Grin

if you don?t get any answers, cut the stereo?s wire and run like hell... at least you will have a funny story to tell your kids  hihi

Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2006, 12:32:47 AM »

but about that piece... it's about an event that will happen in the near future- when it does occur (and it will)- it could be directly related to the coming release of Chinese Democracy. ?Dizzy is hopeful that that is what this event is directed towards.

why wait this week then?

why on earth would I let you know in a week??? jesus... i'll put it down in laymans terms... Dizzy is participating in some event within a week ok? I will not be within a thousand miles of him when this event occurs so I will not know anything of what it produced.? It is what this event is and more importantly whose participating in said event that I'm keeping to myself.
If you're keeping it to yourself, then why did you mention it in the first place?

this is getting ridiculous. I mentioned it because I thought I'd give you guys reason to believe Chinese Democracy is coming out very soon- hows that?  end of topic.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2006, 12:34:02 AM »

why wait this week then?

this is getting ridiculous. I mentioned it because I thought I'd give you guys reason to believe Chinese Democracy is coming out very soon- hows that?? end of topic.

hmm.. I'm guessing march

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Chief
Legend

« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2006, 12:34:52 AM »

Madagascar88 - I for one, and probably a million other people would LOVE to read the rest of the interview. hope you post it man, thanks!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2006, 12:56:48 AM »

Madagascar88 - I for one, and probably a million other people would LOVE to read the rest of the interview. hope you post it man, thanks!!!

what everyone has to realize is that everything I'm typing is a paraphrase... even the things I included as the official interview are paraphrased to some extent... I didn't type exactly what I saw from the video recording because well... that'd take a lot longer.  so... although I used the word 'confidential'- that may not be the word that Dizzy actually used... he certainly conveyed it to me that he should not have been discussing that topic.  But, that detail I didn't feel would incriminate Dizzy in any way and so therefore should be reported to the fans.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2006, 01:10:38 AM »

what everyone has to realize is that everything I'm typing is a paraphrase... even the things I included as the official interview are paraphrased to some extent... I didn't type exactly what I saw from the video recording because well... that'd take a lot longer.? so... although I used the word 'confidential'- that may not be the word that Dizzy actually used... he certainly conveyed it to me that he should not have been discussing that topic.? But, that detail I didn't feel would incriminate Dizzy in any way and so therefore should be reported to the fans.

Im just gonna go ask him on his myspace..... ill just ask him "So whats the big event your attending in a week that makes you hope that CD is gonna be out soon".... Ill just tell him that i heard about it from the Cornell student..... maybe its not as big a secret as you think it is.... he may just come out and tell me.....
Chief
Legend

« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2006, 01:36:16 AM »

why do that? don't worry about it.. just let things happen as they are going to happen.
The more info that we get the better.  i don't get all the bashers, i mean at least check out the full interview before saying anything...Jeez!!!

what everyone has to realize is that everything I'm typing is a paraphrase... even the things I included as the official interview are paraphrased to some extent... I didn't type exactly what I saw from the video recording because well... that'd take a lot longer.  so... although I used the word 'confidential'- that may not be the word that Dizzy actually used... he certainly conveyed it to me that he should not have been discussing that topic.  But, that detail I didn't feel would incriminate Dizzy in any way and so therefore should be reported to the fans.

Im just gonna go ask him on his myspace..... ill just ask him "So whats the big event your attending in a week that makes you hope that CD is gonna be out soon".... Ill just tell him that i heard about it from the Cornell student..... maybe its not as big a secret as you think it is.... he may just come out and tell me.....

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2006, 01:41:52 AM »

You guys are being dicks.

At least wait till we have the whole interview before you flame him  ok

No but in all seriousness this guy is just trying to help us out. Cut him some slack

gnrevolution.com
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2006, 01:42:09 AM »

why do that? don't worry about it.. just let things happen as they are going to happen.
The more info that we get the better.? i don't get all the bashers, i mean at least check out the full interview before saying anything...Jeez!!!

too late.... ill let u know if i get a reply... there is no need for all the secrecy.. its not like getting ahold of Dizzy Reed or any of the members less axl is that hard to do... they all have email addresses or myspace accounts... im not bashing.. im just gonna find out my self... ?coz its prob not as "secret" as some college student wishes it was...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 01:44:58 AM by leesixxrose » Logged
Madagascar88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2006, 01:54:55 AM »

The more info that we get the better.? i don't get all the bashers, i mean at least check out the full interview before saying anything...Jeez!!!

too late.... ill let u know if i get a reply... there is no need for all the secrecy.. its not like getting ahold of Dizzy Reed or any of the members less axl is that hard to do... they all have email addresses or myspace accounts... im not bashing.. im just gonna find out my self... ?coz its prob not as "secret" as some college student wishes it was...

if I get an email/call from Dizzy over this- I'm pulling the plug on the rest of the interview. He's already contacted me over the script and I don't want to hurt my reputation & integrity any further.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 01:59:07 AM by Madagascar88 » Logged
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2006, 01:59:40 AM »

if I get an email/call from Dizzy over this- I'm pulling the plug on the rest of the interview. He's already emailed me over the script and I don't want to hurt my reputation & integrity any further.

your reputation and integrity?? your the jack ass who posted it on the internet for anyone in the world to see... then you drop some "hints" or "secrets" that your "in the know" on something and when anyone tries to verify your story you get upset???  lol... some reputation and integrity...
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2006, 02:01:00 AM »

The more info that we get the better.  i don't get all the bashers, i mean at least check out the full interview before saying anything...Jeez!!!

too late.... ill let u know if i get a reply... there is no need for all the secrecy.. its not like getting ahold of Dizzy Reed or any of the members less axl is that hard to do... they all have email addresses or myspace accounts... im not bashing.. im just gonna find out my self...  coz its prob not as "secret" as some college student wishes it was...

if I get an email/call from Dizzy over this- I'm pulling the plug on the rest of the interview. He's already contacted me over the script and I don't want to hurt my reputation & integrity any further.

Jesus Christ.. you guys couldn't honestly just let him finish transcribing the interview before you flamed him? Damned if you do, damned if ya dont apparently Madagascar  no. Hope you post the rest.

gnrevolution.com
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2006, 02:04:38 AM »

if I get an email/call from Dizzy over this- I'm pulling the plug on the rest of the interview. He's already emailed me over the script and I don't want to hurt my reputation & integrity any further.
Another convenient response. You're just stringing us along. In one of your previous posts you said 'end of topic'. Obviously, you had no intentions of ending it, so you continue to get your rocks off by getting everyone's hopes up. Go back to mygnr. Or here's some better advice: take a long walk off a short pier.

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2006, 02:07:20 AM »

Another convenient response. You're just stringing us along. In one of your previous posts you said 'end of topic'. Obviously, you had no intentions of ending it, so you continue to get your rocks off by getting everyone's hopes up. Go back to mygnr. Or here's some better advice: take a long walk off a short pier.

LOL....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: