Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2024, 10:16:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228522 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NASCAR NEXTEL CUP 2006
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NASCAR NEXTEL CUP 2006  (Read 37707 times)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2006, 11:06:52 PM »

Yeah, isn't that something?!  I can't wait until Sunday, I'm going to California Speedway!

Have a great time, Garry. yes ok

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2006, 11:30:27 PM »

Thanks Drew!  It's going to be a crucial race for the Bud team.   If they do bad, it's going to be a loooong season aint it?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2006, 12:04:50 AM »

Thanks Drew!  It's going to be a crucial race for the Bud team.   If they do bad, it's going to be a loooong season aint it?

Yeah, it'll be a long season if Dale Jr. doesn't stay hot right here off the bat. Plus, he's never really been that good at Fontana, so we'll see. Undecided

But keeping my fingers crossed he'll have a good race and good finish this weekend.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2006, 12:12:49 AM »

I wonder how the new Monte Carlo will hold up against the Fusion.  Nevermind Dodge, the Charger is a joke.  Did u hear about them using Intrepids at downforce tracks?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2006, 12:20:54 AM »

I wonder how the new Monte Carlo will hold up against the Fusion.  Nevermind Dodge, the Charger is a joke.  Did u hear about them using Intrepids at downforce tracks?

I'm really not sure. It's still very early and the Monte Carlo usually does well at restricter plate tracks. So we'll have to wait and see after a few races. And no, I didn't hear about the Intrepid story, but I'm not worried really about any Dodge dominance this year. hihi

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 01:01:27 AM »

Hendrick, Roush and Gibbs scare me. 
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 01:21:11 AM »

Hendrick, Roush and Gibbs scare me. 

It seems like it's either a Roush or Hendrick car that always in victory lane these days. rant

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 01:54:50 AM »

I hope Junior is right when he says that he's going to win at least 6 races.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2006, 05:56:30 PM »

Had a great time at the race, loads of fun.  I wish they wouldn't race Mexico City, it is such a waste of time and money.  Build up your fanbase in the States before going abroad, I say.

Glad to hear you had a great time at the race Garry. It was a little boring on television to me, but tracks like this one, Kansas City, Chicago, etc., etc. just aren't exciting to me. But still glad you had a great time. It would be alot more fun at the track I'm sure.  Smiley

The Mexico race last year wasn't to exciting either. I like the idea of a road course, just not in Mexico. And it just bugs me that NASCAR Cup has to take a week off two races into the season. Just very odd to do this to me. Undecided

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2006, 06:32:20 PM »

They should just use that week for the week after Richmond before NH to build up the Chase, don't you think that would be better?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2006, 06:49:43 PM »

They should just use that week for the week after Richmond before NH to build up the Chase, don't you think that would be better?

That would be a better idea for a weekend off. yes

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2006, 06:59:02 PM »

Maybe the Car Of Tomorrow will help with those tracks.  There are SO many 1.5 milers.  I don't like those tracks either.  California should add banking, like Vegas is going to after the race next week.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2006, 08:04:48 PM »

California should add banking, like Vegas is going to after the race next week.

Yeah, something needs to be done to make these races more enjoyable. Especially now since California and Las Vegas have two races a year.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »

So do you think a Mexican will win, or that we'll go back and spank 'em?  It's the new aero package that ruins the racing at the aero tracks.

Nah, I doubt it. I think there was one Mexican driver last year for the home crowd to root for. Didn't Truex Jr. win last years race?

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2006, 01:03:19 AM »

Yeah Truex won.  Adrian Fernandez, he used to be in CART, is going to drive the 5 car for Hendrick Motorsports.  Road courses are rather boring, I'd rather watch cars 'go in circles" yes
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2006, 09:20:06 PM »

WOW! Did you guys see that Las Vegas race?  Johnson used that high line to slingshot by Kenseth on the FRONTSTRETCH!  It was a fantastic race all around.  That dummy Jr, why did he have to speed down pit road?  He threw away a sure top-15 finish and fell out of the top 10 in the standings
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2006, 08:20:02 PM »

That dummy Jr, why did he have to speed down pit road?  He threw away a sure top-15 finish and fell out of the top 10 in the standings

Yeah, I saw where Dale Jr. fell to 11th position in points. I was like what??!! Shocked Undecided

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2006, 08:49:51 PM »

But that was quite a race.  We can only expect it to get better in Atlanta.  Do you prefer FOX or NBC?
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2006, 09:03:50 PM »

But that was quite a race.  We can only expect it to get better in Atlanta.  Do you prefer FOX or NBC?

Honestly?....neither. no I always liked ESPN's coverage the best.

You know their tearing up the Las vegas track and re-doing it? Kinda like another Lowe's. Undecided

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2006, 01:29:39 AM »

Yeah, 20 degrees of banking, that track is gonna be blistering fast.  Well, ESPN is getting NASCAR back next year, albeit Benny will probably still be with TNT.  Benny and Bestwick are my favorites, but FOX's production just takes it to a whole 'nother level. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: