Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:38:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  13 songs on Chinese democracy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 13 songs on Chinese democracy  (Read 15748 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2006, 06:41:54 AM »

I think Rhaid... Silkworms... Oh My God.. and the industral more agressive sounding songs will be on a different record. "chinese democracy" the song might not even be on "chinese democracy" the record.. but.. that would be kinda weird eh?

well, houses of the holy was on physical graffiti instead of houses of the holy.  it could happen.

Also, Blind Melon's 'Soup' didn't make it onto the album 'Soup'.  ok

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2006, 07:50:42 AM »

this would be the first time a gnr album has even a title track..... well we`ll see. after all it doesn`t matter...  the main thing is that there`ll be an album released....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2006, 02:50:27 PM »

after all it doesn`t matter...

No, it don't really matter... Tongue
Starting with Chinese Democracy would be great. it would make an ideal introduction to the world of CD.

I'm beginning to believe they have a fixed track listing by now. Tommy's been saying the music's been done for a good while, meaning the bulk of the work done by musicians, I think. What's left is the producing angle, with Axl tinkering with the mixes.

I found Tommy's recent interview (mid-Nov '05) interesting. He talked about visiting the studio and recording an interlude. Richard went to the studio as well in December. With the music apparently recorded, I'm seriously beginning to think both Tommy and Richard did interludes for CD, which are left to be "finishing touches", as Axl's been waiting for the last minute to really settle on a track listing.

Indeed, I'm beginning to get excited.  beer
beer
Aye Me too thinks they have fixed the sequence of songs to some extent. otherwise they wouldn't be able to work on the interludes. There should be a tracklist whether full or almost full.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2006, 02:58:15 PM »

yea, i think the news we have got the last weeks now is really interesting. Remember when Tommy wrote "there may be news on the Guns front soon", on his website? That could be because he had been in contact with Axl, and called back to the studio. it make sence with the interlude recording he did right after that update. And with Fortus in the studio right after Tommy. So this sure is interesting. I agree with the posts above. ppbebe and Yesterday.
and none of the members have any planz right now.. I wouldent be suprised if Richard has been there even more then Tommy and Richard.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2006, 03:54:24 PM »

I agree with the posts above. ppbebe and Yesterday.

Tomorrow my name is Today.  rofl

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2006, 04:12:37 PM »

I think Rhaid... Silkworms... Oh My God.. and the industral more agressive sounding songs will be on a different record. "chinese democracy" the song might not even be on "chinese democracy" the record.. but.. that would be kinda weird eh?

well, houses of the holy was on physical graffiti instead of houses of the holy.  it could happen.

Also, Blind Melon's 'Soup' didn't make it onto the album 'Soup'.  ok

Def Leppard's "On Through The Night" wasn't on the record of the same name.. but came out on a later record.. so.. its possible i guess

gnrevolution.com
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2006, 04:30:17 PM »

LOL

I can't beleive ther is 3 pages of speculation about the CD track listing.  most of the songs you are speculating about are like 6+ years old.  I think you'll be surprised when CD comes out and most of the songs you've never heard of before.

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2006, 05:08:01 PM »

LOL

I can't beleive ther is 3 pages of speculation about the CD track listing.  most of the songs you are speculating about are like 6+ years old.  I think you'll be surprised when CD comes out and most of the songs you've never heard of before.

This whole site is 98% speculation. If we actually had news maybe it would be different.

gnrevolution.com
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2006, 05:18:35 PM »

I wouldent be suprised if Richard has been there even more then Tommy and Richard.

Nah , I bet he's only been there as much as he's been there.  hihi  He being richard , in both cases.

My confusion starts now.

peace

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2006, 06:22:24 PM »

I wouldent be suprised if Richard has been there even more then Tommy and Richard.

Nah , I bet he's only been there as much as he's been there.? hihi? He being richard , in both cases.

My confusion starts now.

peace

I meant Robin, not Richard.. sorry, my mistake

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2006, 06:24:31 PM »

I just hope we dont get the few we've heard so far and a few more, i hope we get around 10 brand new tracks

That's a hatrick for Doull
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2006, 11:12:52 PM »

I'm gonna take a stab and say the Marco Beltrami songs will be split up amongst the albums. I think the track-listing will be something like:

1. Catcher in the Rye
2. Chinese Democracy
3. The Blues
4. IRS
5. Prostitute
6. Hearts Get Killed
7. Thyme
8. Madagascar
9. Leave Me Alone
10. There Was A Time
11. Better
12. Suckerpunched
13. Atlas Shrugged

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2006, 11:24:54 PM »

I'm gonna take a stab and say the Marco Beltrami songs will be split up amongst the albums. I think the track-listing will be something like:

8. Madagascar
13. Atlas Shrugged
  Wasn't Atlas Shrugged an early working title for Madagascar?

sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2006, 11:52:28 PM »

You're confusing it with the ongoing theory that 'Quick Song' was a working title for CD.

"A rock song with a riff similar to 'Smells Like Teen Spirit." -Sp1at

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2006, 11:55:27 PM »

You're confusing it with the ongoing theory that 'Quick Song' was a working title for CD.

I'm not confusing theories, although I do remember that CD/quick song reference.

WARose
Legend

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2006, 12:42:26 PM »

I'm not confusing theories, although I do remember that CD/quick song reference.

well you are actually...   both songs -atlas shrugged and quick song- were mentioned in the same rumour. there was also another song.... but i think it was bullshit or it was at least almost sure that it was bullshit ok

Nah , I bet he's only been there as much as he's been there.  hihi  He being richard , in both cases.

My confusion starts now.

peace

so which richard is robin? hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2006, 12:47:35 PM »

well you are actually...? ?both songs -atlas shrugged and quick song- were mentioned in the same rumour. there was also another song.... but i think it was bullshit or it was at least almost sure that it was bullshit ok

Nah , I bet he's only been there as much as he's been there.? hihi? He being richard , in both cases.

My confusion starts now.

peace

The first one... i guess u could figure that out.. But yeah, i got the sence of humor... Kiss

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
WARose
Legend

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2006, 01:25:04 PM »

well you are actually...? ?both songs -atlas shrugged and quick song- were mentioned in the same rumour. there was also another song.... but i think it was bullshit or it was at least almost sure that it was bullshit ok

My confusion starts now.

peace

The first one... i guess u could figure that out.. But yeah, i got the sence of humor... Kiss

either: sure...        anyway i`d like to know what robin?s doing all the time. painting a CD cover?

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2006, 01:37:35 PM »

Who knows.. Maybe recording music?

Nytunz.blogspot.com

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2006, 01:40:47 PM »

either: sure...        anyway i`d like to know what robin?s doing all the time. painting a CD cover?

Getting lessons from Buckethead on how to do a hammer on and bend notes in key. All the while being in the Sw aY and making cute collages.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: