Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:51:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 78860 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #440 on: January 21, 2006, 01:57:27 PM »

GNR is the only thing that can save SB!!!!
Lets not start that annual bullshit again. Roll Eyes Do I really need to go over the reasons again for why that will never happen?

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #441 on: January 21, 2006, 02:31:41 PM »

rant? ? Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!, Axl makes me be upset this time just cuz a rock star mustn't be there like a simple person,he should take his real place in this fucking life!!!!... don?t ya think? ? ?oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there mate. Are you okay? Your posts seem to go very deep and into some kind of alternate universe of understanding! I feel as though I am pissed when I read them because they dont make a whole lot of sense. They seem as though there is a lot of though going into them but are littered with crazy words and statements that dont make sense!? I'm not knocking you or anything like that because you seem like a pretty postive Guns N Roses fan, its just a lot of your stuff does not make a whole lot of sense! Mike
I keep telling him to put down the glue bottle, but I guess the words just dont sink in. hihi

can ya stop envyin? me please? ?ya r gettin? off thread again??.!

I?m so fucking sure that Axl wasn?t sitting there to see the fucking superbowl show, let?s hit the fucking floor at all once : he?s rich n? famous to be there that way!???.can ya admit it just for awhile? Oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #442 on: January 21, 2006, 02:36:37 PM »

rant? ? Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!, Axl makes me be upset this time just cuz a rock star mustn't be there like a simple person,he should take his real place in this fucking life!!!!... don?t ya think? ? ?oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there mate. Are you okay? Your posts seem to go very deep and into some kind of alternate universe of understanding! I feel as though I am pissed when I read them because they dont make a whole lot of sense. They seem as though there is a lot of though going into them but are littered with crazy words and statements that dont make sense!? I'm not knocking you or anything like that because you seem like a pretty postive Guns N Roses fan, its just a lot of your stuff does not make a whole lot of sense! Mike
I keep telling him to put down the glue bottle, but I guess the words just dont sink in. hihi

I?m so fucking sure that Axl wasn?t sitting there to see the fucking superbowl show, let?s hit the fucking floor at all once : he?s rich n? famous to be there that way!???.can ya admit it just for awhile? Oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point exactly! What the fuck are you on about? Mike

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #443 on: January 21, 2006, 02:51:50 PM »

nervous im trying my hardest to make any sense of these posts but its just not happenin.just take a deep breath and type slooooooooowwwwwwlllllllllyyyyyyyy.then read your post back to yourself before you post it and if it doesnt make sense to you then how the hell are we supposed to know what its about.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #444 on: January 21, 2006, 03:00:49 PM »

axl rose will not be at the superbowl.. Not this shit again nervous

he went to a korn tour launch, said some cool things and some others that didn't seem great.. Slash izzy cool, music in 06 cool, 13 songs cool, possibly playing a festival also cool.. The oen thing I didn't udnerstand was why did he have to use his managment to tell papa roach NO, and why are there songs still not done yet?
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #445 on: January 21, 2006, 04:13:58 PM »

rant    Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!, Axl makes me be upset this time just cuz a rock star mustn't be there like a simple person,he should take his real place in this fucking life!!!!... don?t ya think?   ?oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there mate. Are you okay? Your posts seem to go very deep and into some kind of alternate universe of understanding! I feel as though I am pissed when I read them because they dont make a whole lot of sense. They seem as though there is a lot of though going into them but are littered with crazy words and statements that dont make sense!  I'm not knocking you or anything like that because you seem like a pretty postive Guns N Roses fan, its just a lot of your stuff does not make a whole lot of sense! Mike

Why did you feel the need to PM me with this superbowl thing, you think your going to get my support or something? Why cant you just accept that Axl is a normal guy who does normal things..... he attended the superbowl along with thousands of other people! There is nothing else behind it!

Jonx
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #446 on: January 21, 2006, 04:29:43 PM »

i know im just follin around i said i wish he would show up and thats it sry.
 And axlrosevan whats with the oh fuck at the end of everything.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #447 on: January 21, 2006, 04:52:20 PM »

Colt 1991, maybe you are new or you dont know too much aXlRoseVen, but he is crazy...  Roll Eyes
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #448 on: January 21, 2006, 05:52:42 PM »

Colt 1991, maybe you are new or you dont know too much aXlRoseVen, but he is crazy...? Roll Eyes

nah, not crazy, just retarded

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #449 on: January 21, 2006, 09:34:13 PM »

axl rose will not be at the superbowl.. Not this shit again nervous

why did he have to use his managment to tell papa roach NO,
I think Axl was just being polite, and instead of just saying no outright, and possibly ruining the good time he was having, told Papa Roach to take the issue up with management.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2006, 01:02:28 PM »

Colt 1991, maybe you are new or you dont know too much aXlRoseVen, but he is crazy...? Roll Eyes

nah, not crazy, just retarded

on crack............

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #451 on: January 24, 2006, 08:01:22 PM »

Why did you feel the need to PM me with this superbowl thing, you think your going to get my support or something? Why cant you just accept that Axl is a normal guy who does normal things..... he attended the superbowl along with thousands of other people! There is nothing else behind it!

Jonx

smoking  your fucking problem is you wanna Axl to be a poor guy like you but I guess now it's time for ya to admit you n' he are so fucking different, ....so i don't need ur fucking support anyway but ya do need to face the fucking truth please  yes .....i'll always believe that Axl wasn't there that time!!!!, once i said in here : ? A guy met Axl in Phoenix ? u.s.a in 2003, they both spoke of was n' when, axl said to him that he'll not produce Chinese Democracy or something!?  but many persons said i was fakin' 'bout so must I admit that those cheap pictures of axl at the super bowl are for real  Roll Eyes  ? hell !, I see the technology n' the computers do know how to lie to the naive people today, that?s why I believe in dinosaurs since I saw the Jurassic Park Movie in 1993!!!!  hihi
WARose
Legend

« Reply #452 on: January 25, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »

he?s soooo on crack rofl

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #453 on: January 25, 2006, 06:12:55 PM »

AxlRoseVen is funny  ok
Goldie
« Reply #454 on: January 25, 2006, 09:17:25 PM »

I don't mean to change the subject....

Am I the only one that still gets a bit wet misty at the sight of Axl Rose? He still looks damn good after all these years. Granted, the braids could go, but hey, we all go the easy route in our later years. He'll have that crap up in a bun like a little ol' lady in about 10 years. Anywho~ I just wanted to put in my three cents.

He looks good and I'd still slurp love him.

dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #455 on: January 25, 2006, 10:12:51 PM »

Axl looks kick ass.

Hope this all evolves to something soon ok
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #456 on: January 26, 2006, 09:39:56 AM »

Am I the only one that still gets a bit wet misty at the sight of Axl Rose? He still looks damn good after all these years. Granted, the braids could go, but hey, we all go the easy route in our later years. He'll have that crap up in a bun like a little ol' lady in about 10 years. Anywho~ I just wanted to put in my three cents.

nope, we all get wet at the sight of Axl Rose! drool

And yeah i agree, he looks fucking amazing! Cool as allways! Cool

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Goldie
« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2006, 06:19:07 AM »

nope, we all get wet at the sight of Axl Rose! drool

And yeah i agree, he looks fucking amazing! Cool as allways! Cool

Now that I got a response to that, I'm not sure I like it. Damn, if I WAS the only one who still found him hot then that would make me the last woman on earth kind of thing, right? But I sort of knew he's so hot that I couldn't possibly be the only one who still saw it.? beer
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #458 on: January 27, 2006, 07:20:17 AM »

i think axl looks much better now than he did even in 2002.and axlroseVen,FUK DUDE,WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE,ARE YOU FUKIN TRIPPING OR WHAT MAN,your posts dont mean anything but i always look forward to reading anything you type coz its just soooooooooooooooooooooooo fukin funny man.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
WARose
Legend

« Reply #459 on: January 27, 2006, 11:30:03 AM »

i think axl looks much better now than he did even in 2002.and axlroseVen,FUK DUDE,WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE,ARE YOU FUKIN TRIPPING OR WHAT MAN,your posts dont mean anything but i always look forward to reading anything you type coz its just soooooooooooooooooooooooo fukin funny man.

try chinesedemocracy.com. i think you`ll find him there hihi

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: