Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:26:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 78921 times)
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #400 on: January 18, 2006, 02:34:34 PM »

Axl just had a real pal called Izzy but the guy's gone foreve? ?Cry? ?

According to the new interview, he recently spoke to Izzy...

I thought that wouldn't happen anytime soon, but I was wrong. Which is nice considering the history those two have.

/jarmo

So what your saying is that AxlRoseVen's speculative at best threads about Axl & Izzy actually has real merit to them afterall? Shocked

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #401 on: January 18, 2006, 02:36:59 PM »

please don't compare axl with that stupid redneck, what you just wrote is beyond an insult

Exactly. Ted Nugent is a racist piece of shit who enjoys killing animals for fun. I can't stand that coward.

What do you people expect Axl to do? Jump around with a big grin and declare how happy he is? He looks like he's just chilliing and having a good time. Some people read into this shit way too much. I think he looks great by the way...

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #402 on: January 18, 2006, 02:54:49 PM »

For me personally, I am just so excited about the fact that Axl is back to a certain degree again in the public domain. He has had a bit of a chat with Rolling Stone which I presume to be a prelude to a bigger article.

This thread amazes me though! For the last 2-3 years certain people who use this site have whinged, bitched and moaned about Axl not speaking to the press and him not being seen! He appears last week and poses for pics and has a chat with Rolling Stone which is fucking cool! So what do you fucking kind of people do now? You try and over anlysise Axl on his looks and try and decipher his comments bit by bit! For fucks sake you fucking twats, just enjoy the fact that Axl is back and the album we have all been waiting for is going to be coming out very very soon! Are you never satisfied with things? I think you just moan for moanings sake! Leave the man alone and just try and appreciate what he has given to us over the years and what is still to come from him and the new guys in the band in the future!

Thats me done! Its just when I was reading through some of these childish posts in what should be nothing but a positive thread and a positive time for Guns n Roses fans I thought when would you fuckers back off for two minutes and just be positive? Mike

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #403 on: January 18, 2006, 03:01:50 PM »

please don't compare axl with that stupid redneck, what you just wrote is beyond an insult

Exactly. Ted Nugent is a racist piece of shit who enjoys killing animals for fun. I can't stand that coward.

OK, Axl has done some not to nice things in his life either you know. and i'm not talking about OIAM either.

I don't agree with hunting either but if you do it and actually use the meat to eat then at least it's not waste right? I mean i have no qualms about eating meat but I don't really like game meat too much though (tastes funny to me)

everyone has faults dude.

btw i don't think he looks like ted nugent.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #404 on: January 18, 2006, 03:29:05 PM »

What do you people expect Axl to do? Jump around with a big grin and declare how happy he is? He looks like he's just chilliing and having a good time. Some people read into this shit way too much. I think he looks great by the way...

I'm pretty sure Nugent isn't racist.  You don't see me calling Bono a stupid hippie piece of shit who has sex with trees.  If you don't like Nug just say so, but don't just make shit up like that.  That's not cool.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #405 on: January 18, 2006, 03:45:01 PM »

Yes of course, Ted Nugent's Talent and wit far surpasses everything known to man hihi :
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=27487

and to get this thread back on track:

Oops, I thought this was the rare axl pics thread? hihi
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 03:47:57 PM by Wooody » Logged

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #406 on: January 18, 2006, 04:06:51 PM »

I'm pretty sure Nugent isn't racist.  You don't see me calling Bono a stupid hippie piece of shit who has sex with trees.  If you don't like Nug just say so, but don't just make shit up like that.  That's not cool.

Ok... I'll say it, I don't like Ted Nugent as a person. His music may not be bad, but he just really gets under my skin. Also, I have an aquantence who owns a bar where Ted Nugent played. After hearing different stories from friends about him I tend to think he's racist. By the way, I am a meat eater too... don't know what I'd do without it, but it doesn't bring me joy to end an animals life. This dude actually has animals brought to his land so he can hunt them down and well you know... I'm ranting.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #407 on: January 18, 2006, 05:26:20 PM »

I'm stil not convinced the guy is racist.  To me its just a difference in views here, and there's really no point in arguing.  You guys don't agree with Nug's views on certain things, and that's cool.  To each their own.  But calling him a racist piece of shit is too far.  You guys don't like him hunting animals, how about Axl beating women?  I'm a huge Axl fan, but he's done some stupid shit just like Nug has done stupid shit.  Anyway, back on topic...When/if Axl goes back on tour, do you think we're gonna have to sit through crap bands like Good Charlotte or Korn as openers.  I hope not...I'd almost rather have Mix Master Mike.  Motley had some good newer bands open for them (Silvertide, Sum 41).  I'd like to see Axl bring someone like that around, rather than some crappy new metal or pop punk act.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #408 on: January 18, 2006, 05:26:39 PM »

Holy crap, Axl came out of his house in 95???
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #409 on: January 18, 2006, 08:14:50 PM »

Axl just had a real pal called Izzy but the guy's gone foreve? ?Cry? ?

According to the new interview, he recently spoke to Izzy...

I thought that wouldn't happen anytime soon, but I was wrong. Which is nice considering the history those two have.

/jarmo

So what your saying is that AxlRoseVen's speculative at best threads about Axl & Izzy actually has real merit to them afterall? Shocked

hell yeah!!!!! but the real problem here is Izzy can't forgive Axl anymore n' he won't!!!!....no matter if Axl n' Izzy get face to face but Izzy's heart is full of pain mixed up with good memories too, so it's so fucking hard for Izzy to give axl another chance right now...if you really check the gnr story out you can notice that Axl's done his best to say to izzy: ?I?m so sorry my pal, please forgive me? but izzy just shows how much he hates Axl to date just cuz the guy didn?t play with Axl at rock in rio 2001, he didn't tour with gnr in 2002, izzy didn't give a shit 'bout new gnr demos since 1999, Izzy doesn't appear next to Axl at that fucking party in January 13th 2006 ... so I guess it explains this fucking situation clearly  Cry?   

....Why Axl must appear with good Charlotte Members this time? ?just cuz he needs to make us see he?s admired by other rock stars n? celebrities still!!!!!!!!!? ?smoking?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 08:18:09 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #410 on: January 18, 2006, 11:34:35 PM »

I dont remember seeing it in the other thread

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/4/8/6/5/9155684-9155687-slarge.jpg

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
McDuff
« Reply #411 on: January 18, 2006, 11:37:49 PM »

yeah I seen that one,it was the one they had on the Rolling Stone website in the Axl Speaks feature ok
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #412 on: January 18, 2006, 11:40:32 PM »

Oh ok i never went to the rs site. Its a good pic cept his hair looks weird from that angle.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
McDuff
« Reply #413 on: January 18, 2006, 11:42:59 PM »

yeah it's the corn rolls,I guess that's what you call them,but atleast it is a new Axl pic yes
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #414 on: January 19, 2006, 12:00:05 AM »

yep
it?s the pic of the RS article and I posted in that thread too  beer

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #415 on: January 19, 2006, 02:32:55 AM »

Another (tiny) pic can be seen at http://www.karllarsen.com/

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jonathan
« Reply #416 on: January 19, 2006, 02:36:23 AM »

He looks great in that picture.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #417 on: January 19, 2006, 02:39:04 AM »

i wonder how many other pics and interviews are gonna pop up off this korn party.and i wonder how long it will be until we see axl again

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Assman
Opening Act

Ass man, always ass.

« Reply #418 on: January 19, 2006, 05:49:23 AM »

I?m sad to say that he looks like James Hetfield.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #419 on: January 19, 2006, 06:04:26 AM »

im just curious as to why axl was at a korn tour launch party.who else was there and what connections do they all have to uncle axl.i cant see axl just turning up for the free booze n food coz thats just not him.there must be reasons as to why he decided to go.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: