Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:17:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 78913 times)
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #320 on: January 15, 2006, 05:23:29 PM »

was there no one in the music industry there that reports or asks questions?? Wouldn't the hottest scoop to be asking axl about CD... Where't the interviews?? crying

im pretty sure we will hear some more about this party before next weekend!
But i wouldent count on any GNR news... Maybe some rumours about this or that, but what i really look forward to now
is anything official from the Camp and the managment. If a Spring-release still is in the plans, things should start happend
before we know it.

Why not say hi axl my name is blah blah and woul you like to put to rest any rumours as in slash saying march or this or that?? I know it was a night out for fun but he is a legend in music so I see no problem in picking his brain for a minute..

Yeah, and if there is 10 reportes, it would turn from a minute to an hour.. but anyway! I hope so!  yes
Tomorrow is the first Working day again after the party, so who knows? Maybe someone has got a jucey storry..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #321 on: January 15, 2006, 05:48:50 PM »

was there no one in the music industry there that reports or asks questions?? Wouldn't the hottest scoop to be asking axl about CD... Where't the interviews?? crying

im pretty sure we will hear some more about this party before next weekend!
But i wouldent count on any GNR news... Maybe some rumours about this or that, but what i really look forward to now
is anything official from the Camp and the managment. If a Spring-release still is in the plans, things should start happend
before we know it.

Why not say hi axl my name is blah blah and woul you like to put to rest any rumours as in slash saying march or this or that?? I know it was a night out for fun but he is a legend in music so I see no problem in picking his brain for a minute..

Yeah, and if there is 10 reportes, it would turn from a minute to an hour.. but anyway! I hope so!? yes
Tomorrow is the first Working day again after the party, so who knows? Maybe someone has got a jucey storry..

I hope I need some words from axl's mouth... Only so many times I can read the band that time forgot for clues hihi
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #322 on: January 15, 2006, 05:54:19 PM »

maybe something might have been said. but it also said axl was low-key that night.

the one an only horsey !
Z
« Reply #323 on: January 15, 2006, 06:16:34 PM »

Great signs:

- Axl looks healthier than I've seen him look in nearly 20 years
- He's out and socializing
- Last time he was seen wearing a jersey was when he was "in the road"

May 2006 looks like a good month!
Axl-rocks
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #324 on: January 15, 2006, 06:46:19 PM »

I heard people were saying to Axl, they couldn't wait to hear the new cd, but I don't think they asked him when it was going to be released or anything like that. I think people were just happy he was there at the party and they respect him Smiley
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 06:49:01 PM by Axl-rocks » Logged
AxemanOnFire
Headliner

« Reply #325 on: January 15, 2006, 06:52:41 PM »

So when do we get the usual statement from the management denying everything?

This is simply a rumour, Axl was never at the party. Do not believe everything you read on the internet, even if there's photographic proof. See you soon (or not, as the case may be - this is on the internet, so don't believe it).

Grin
blues rocker
Banned
Rocker

ANGUS YOUNG - AC/DC

« Reply #326 on: January 15, 2006, 07:02:09 PM »

big freakin whoop!...so axl is still alive, and some schmuck got photographic proof...the album still won't come out.
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #327 on: January 15, 2006, 07:20:15 PM »

So when do we get the usual statement from the management denying everything?

This is simply a rumour, Axl was never at the party. Do not believe everything you read on the internet, even if there's photographic proof. See you soon (or not, as the case may be - this is on the internet, so don't believe it).

Grin

Sanctuary said Axl had fun this night  ok
Christian
VIP

« Reply #328 on: January 15, 2006, 07:51:53 PM »

Here's a listing of non-performance Axl photos since 2002:

September 6th, 2002 - Axl out shopping.
February 14, 2003 - Axl with a Lamborghini.
June, 2003 - Axl pic in the National Enquirer of him at the Rainbow Bar & Grill.
September, 2003 - Axl with band Tyranis in California (photo by band member).
2004 - Axl at The Village Recording Studios (photo by studio).
January 13, 2006 - Korn tour launch party.

Maybe I forgot something, but as you can see these things don't happen too often....

/jarmo

That from the Superbowl 2003(?) was a true one?
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #329 on: January 15, 2006, 08:57:44 PM »

I'm liking the hair and the beard. More natural looking, somehow.
Lady Livin
Louder Than Love
Rocker

Don't fear the reaper

« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2006, 11:40:30 PM »

I'm digging the goatee/beard. I'm pro-facial hair; I've never really liked clean-shaven guys. Once he gets his butt out on the road again, I can guarantee he'll start looking healthier. Other than that, his style is his style and he's been a fan of rap from the get-go, so I highly doubt he keeps up with the trends. He just likes to experiment... that's all.
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #331 on: January 16, 2006, 12:32:15 AM »

He looks awesome. He's put a little bit of weight on his face, which makes him look healthier. In '02, his face was way too small/skinny. The facial hair is old school Axl, which is great, and I love the braids pulled back...

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
Midnight Gunner
Banned
Rocker

Ain't it fun?

« Reply #332 on: January 16, 2006, 01:09:32 AM »

What about him hanging out with the producer of the Velvet Revolver Album. ?I wonder what they discussed. ?I don't think Josh Abraham will be around for VR second album. ?Anyway, about Axl's look.......it sucks. ?He looks lazy and thuggish. ?Hanging out smoking his Cigar. ?He doesn't look like he could hit a high note for shit in those pics. ?He looks like all he cares about is jewelry and cars. ?I just hope he can still sing, but for all the reunion talk, I hope he would never wear that shit while standing next to Slash.

I agree with you 100%
badapple81
« Reply #333 on: January 16, 2006, 02:12:01 AM »

What about him hanging out with the producer of the Velvet Revolver Album. ?I wonder what they discussed. ?I don't think Josh Abraham will be around for VR second album. ?Anyway, about Axl's look.......it sucks.  He looks lazy and thuggish.  Hanging out smoking his Cigar.  He doesn't look like he could hit a high note for shit in those pics.  He looks like all he cares about is jewelry and cars.  I just hope he can still sing, but for all the reunion talk, I hope he would never wear that shit while standing next to Slash.

I agree with you 100%

I fail to see how fashion relates to singing ability. Ridiculous post.

grog mug
Legend

« Reply #334 on: January 16, 2006, 02:38:43 AM »

As long as Axl is out there around big bands in music he'll eventually get fed up and release HIS album.   It'll be out soon, but the facial hair look is workin for em...I'm liking the cross he wore at the 02' VMAS as well.....CDSN
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #335 on: January 16, 2006, 02:46:56 AM »

I revise my previous post... after a little bit of getting used to the shots... I think Axl looks pretty KICK ASS in these photos. Now bust out that album! ok

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #336 on: January 16, 2006, 03:40:06 AM »

It's nice to see alot of the old regulars returning for a quick check in. Smiley

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
shaun
« Reply #337 on: January 16, 2006, 04:45:19 AM »

Over at mygnr.com some has posted an image from 2003, Axl at a Zed Lepplin lauch party. Maybe this is old news to you lot, i've never seen the photo before, not that photo is great or anything, it's just a notmal sort of poster.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #338 on: January 16, 2006, 05:53:17 AM »

could someone post the led zepplin launch axl pic please  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #339 on: January 16, 2006, 05:55:57 AM »

Strangest thing about this thread is how so many guys are sounding like little teenyboppers getting all hot over these new Axl pics. I imagined the girls here would, but the GUYS??? nervous

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: