Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:18:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 86234 times)
SumoWrestlerOfBeer
Opening Act

Bow to the conductor, bitch.

« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2006, 12:06:59 AM »

I want some of what Axl was smoking.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 12:11:05 AM by SumoWrestlerOfBeer » Logged

Why don't you just...fuck off.
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #281 on: January 15, 2006, 12:38:01 AM »

I would be interested to hear what Axl and Munky were talking about I mean honestly I never thought I would see Axl posing for a picture with a member of Korn.Korn and Guns N' Roses are two of my favorite bands I would like to see a co-headlining tour like GN'R and Metallica did back in the day except without the riot in Canada and I don't want to see Jonathan get burned by pyrotechnics like James did
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #282 on: January 15, 2006, 01:15:04 AM »

mmm the Original Rose is back...  beer
RichardNixon
« Reply #283 on: January 15, 2006, 02:59:15 AM »

What does Munkey play?
Axl-rocks
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #284 on: January 15, 2006, 03:22:49 AM »

Let's face it: The man doesn't look as good as he could look, sans the braids, beard, and baggy clothing. Should he dress like it's still 1989? No. He should dress and look exactly the way he wants, which I suppose is what he's doing, although something tells me he's still insecure and the jersey is masking that. It's like fat people that are ubiquitously clothed in sweatshirts as to not give their body any definite shape. So, I really don't buy it when people are like, "OMG he looks sooooo aewsome!!!!!!11" But he doesn't look terrible, either. In fact, he looks far superior than he did at the MTV VMAs.

At least he's out, he's talking to people. Maybe hanging with young rockers, particularly the guys in A7X that cite him as a hero, will inspire him a bit. It's important for him to know that there are still many of us out there that care.

So he is dressing the way he wants yet feels insecure? Ehh.. I could post so much more but I just give up.

To me, he's dressing in the fashion he feels the least insecure. As a psych major, I read into things a lot. Too much, perhaps, although with Mr. Rose, I have always thought his personal demons (one of those being his insecurity) have been his biggest obstacle.

lol Axl  wears what he wants, he doesn't care what people think, he likes the jerseys, just like he liked the white shorts back in UYI days. It's got nothing to do with insecurities.
If Axl was so insecure about his weight, he wouldn't of been topless at RIR 3-lol.
Also I think Axl pulls off the look he has now, not many people can.
Jonathan
« Reply #285 on: January 15, 2006, 03:42:07 AM »

What does Munkey play?

Guitar.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #286 on: January 15, 2006, 03:52:28 AM »

ok so was axl at least interviewed or asked something about CD? did the man say at least one thing that was quoted..  13 million bucks tons of producers and long awaited album so something has to give..
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #287 on: January 15, 2006, 04:12:52 AM »

im from wales UK and after the 2002 tour i started collecting and wearing NFL jerseys.i now have about 26 jerseys which have all together cost about 1300 british pounds.but one day a mate came to my house and brought a hocky top which his bro had brought him back from canada.it was to big for my mate so he sold it to me and its the only hocky top i got at the moment.the reason i tell you this is coz its the same one axl has in these pics,toronto maple leafs.so i was chuffed as fook to see axl in that top.as for axls look,i think he looks really well.those of you who think he should be wearin old gnr tshirts n jeans and stuff,theres a thread here for you,i think its called the VELVET REVOLVER thread hihi.
   anyway,im optamistic as far as these pics go.maybe axl was just hangin out but after all the little bits n bobs  we been hearin lately,i do think there is something on the horizon.
   looks like 2006 could be the year we all been waitin for (no more discussin axls teeth,braids n anything else that grows on him,itll be heaven) GUNS N FUKIN ROSES 2006 YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #288 on: January 15, 2006, 04:21:44 AM »

another thing i just thought.
 1. slash says CD is finished
 2. axls OUT buyin cars n stuff
 3. axls out partyin FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A FEW YEARS
 4. richard f goes to axls to apparently FINISH up the album
 5. sanctuary say no release date YET,but CD is coming!
 6. da vinci code soundtrack rumour for early 2006
     sounds to me that the album may be done and dusted and the ball is rolling slowly but its movin.thats just my opinion.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #289 on: January 15, 2006, 04:25:00 AM »

Not to be an asshole, but we had situations as promising as this one or even more before.

Restraint is for suckers.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #290 on: January 15, 2006, 04:28:35 AM »

When was that Led Zeppelin new DVD party? Axl was there too...

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #291 on: January 15, 2006, 04:34:05 AM »

im from wales UK and after the 2002 tour i started collecting and wearing NFL jerseys.i now have about 26 jerseys which have all together cost about 1300 british pounds.but one day a mate came to my house and brought a hocky top which his bro had brought him back from canada.it was to big for my mate so he sold it to me and its the only hocky top i got at the moment.the reason i tell you this is coz its the same one axl has in these pics,toronto maple leafs.so i was chuffed as fook to see axl in that top.as for axls look,i think he looks really well.those of you who think he should be wearin old gnr tshirts n jeans and stuff,theres a thread here for you,i think its called the VELVET REVOLVER thread hihi.
? ?anyway,im optamistic as far as these pics go.maybe axl was just hangin out but after all the little bits n bobs? we been hearin lately,i do think there is something on the horizon.
? ?looks like 2006 could be the year we all been waitin for (no more discussin axls teeth,braids n anything else that grows on him,itll be heaven) GUNS N FUKIN ROSES 2006 YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace
it'll be great I am sure but gnr it will not be...

so you started collecting american football jerseys because axl wore them on tour in 02??

last but not least I do agree with your second post after this one with the signs. Then I also agree with shwarz..
Shit everyone was masturbating and saying cd starts now round up the street teams when irs leaked.. Hopefully something happens
alexrose
Headliner

1992.05.22 - It's been 14 years of silence....

« Reply #292 on: January 15, 2006, 04:38:59 AM »

I always liked the cowboy boots, jeans, and the marboral tshirt. ?Like Live Aid in 1990. ?That look never goes out of style. ?
That was Farm Aid.

On Tour:
92.05.22 Budapest
93.06.06?Vienna
02.08.23 Leeds
02.08.26 London
06.05.31 Budapest
06.06.13 Prague
06.06.15?Warsaw
06.06.17 Novarock
06.06.29 London 2x
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #293 on: January 15, 2006, 04:46:56 AM »

So I guess it's safe to say that this guy isn't Axl...? hihi

We'll never know who the hell that was...

You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #294 on: January 15, 2006, 06:16:11 AM »

He looks iight xept fo the go-tee. I'd give it a 3/10.

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #295 on: January 15, 2006, 07:01:40 AM »

He looks iight xept fo the go-tee. I'd give it a 3/10.

I think axl looks fine, I was only suprised how long it took to see him again and how he really hasn't changed style since 2002... Give me the rio look or the yesterday's vid type look anyday.. SOme jeans t shirt and the regular hair .. beer

Please give us an announcement so we can not have a 200 pg thread baout jerseys braides and goat ts rofl Cry
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #296 on: January 15, 2006, 08:33:23 AM »

At least he didn't turn up in his fur coat  hihi

Here today...ready to rock
Christian
VIP

« Reply #297 on: January 15, 2006, 09:18:28 AM »

Rainbow Photo 94 - 2000

Axl 2006

Olorin
« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2006, 09:26:07 AM »

Does anyone else think that it looks like the braids are not as dense or long as they were in 2002?
I know they are tied back but they look shorter and not as many as before.
I think they look a lot more natural and generally look pretty fuckin sweet.
Olorin
« Reply #299 on: January 15, 2006, 09:31:52 AM »

I think they have been altered. Much better looking.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 09:36:21 AM by Olorin » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: