Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:26:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 86245 times)
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #160 on: January 14, 2006, 03:54:20 PM »

I think.. CD starts soon

I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say just b/c he attended a launch party in LA that means CD is starting. That said, it is odd that a guy who hadn't been photographed by the press since 2002 is mugging for a camera all of the sudden....

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
BA
Linkin Park's worst nightmare
VIP

g,n,f'n,r's!!**

« Reply #161 on: January 14, 2006, 03:58:06 PM »

good charlotte are the biggest joke ever they even look like a joke.
and just cos axl wears baggy tops now i dont think that makes him fat,im 11 stone and guess what i like wearing baggy tops too.

i want to show you something,like joy inside my heart.seems i been living in the temple of the dog.where would i live if i were a man of goldenwords or would i live at all
word and music-my only tool
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: January 14, 2006, 04:14:46 PM »

i still dont see how this has anything to do with CD, i mean cant axl leave his cave and have nothing to do with CD.
avesia
« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2006, 04:18:50 PM »

i still dont see how this has anything to do with CD, i mean cant axl leave his cave and have nothing to do with CD.
Maybe he didn't leave his cave...he just stepped out to take some fresh air... hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #164 on: January 14, 2006, 04:21:24 PM »

Yes he can but # 26 is something.

as for axl, he looks older and better than the last tour, i think someone said something about a double chin, if anything he looks really thin, not bloated.
Says Me. I refuse to talk black into white. I don't see him either bloated or REALLY thin there but a tad chubbier than in other (fairly) recent pics, which is not a bad thing at all. Really, what's wrong with having a little double chin after a Christmas (and covering it up with a beard)? Just the same he looks good and himself. happy And yeah, natural. ok
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2006, 04:24:22 PM »

Maybe he didn't leave his cave...he just stepped out to take some fresh air... hihi

lol he looks kick ass but is very very very white in some pics i woder how much he ges out side.
makane
Legend

« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2006, 04:36:27 PM »

lol he looks kick ass but is very very very white in some pics i woder how much he ges out side.
Axls ginger (doesn't catch sun that much)

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #167 on: January 14, 2006, 04:40:03 PM »

I think.. CD starts soon

I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say just b/c he attended a launch party in LA that means CD is starting. That said, it is odd that a guy who hadn't been photographed by the press since 2002 is mugging for a camera all of the sudden....

Look at buckets at page8 and you'll understand  the poor joke nervous
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #168 on: January 14, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »

New pics of Axl posted online -> certain fans whine about how he looks.

No new pics of Axl posted online -> same fans whine about there not being any recent pics of Axl.

Some people seem to forget that Axl hasn't dressed like the rest of the band in ages. Nobody else in the band was wearing tiny shorts or kilts in 1991-93.

Colt 1911 and Smoking Guns are really close to getting banned from here. Keep it up and I'll make one of you #1 in 2006!

/jarmo

Exactly.

Again, if Axl or whoever or whatever the situation is with guns or someone gets pictures, or makes a statement, or comment to a fan, or what not.

They are damned for doing so and damned if they dont.

Fuck All Y'all
Bad_Apple
Rocker

Oh my distorted smile

« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2006, 04:43:52 PM »

just wanted to say that I think Ax looks great..."more natural" as others have mentioned...
I mean we all fell in love w/ the thin white-trashy Axl back when we were pre-teens and lusted over him, and now, 15 yrs later he looks more like a trucker...but hey, I'd still do him...hahaha
and although I wish he had a style makeover (don't have his sister be his stylist! haha...I doubt she still is...) I like the fact that he's wearing a Toronto jersey....yeah!

but all that aside, looks aren't everythin, but they sure do help.  Way to go Axl Smiley

"in a world he did not create, he will go through it as if it were his own making; half man, half beast, I don't know what it is, but its weird and its pissed off and it calls itself Slash"
madagas
« Reply #170 on: January 14, 2006, 04:50:59 PM »

Listen, I'm 39. You young fuckers need to realize that age stops for no one...including Axl. He looks good for 44...he is filled out...probably bigger than 2002 but his face looks much better-no signs of botox now. I like the beard too..makes him look "rougher"-a little more edge which is what us old fuckers need. I personally don't like the jersey's but what are you going to do? It's his life. The band being together a little in December and Axl going out, maybe things are picking up.  peace
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2006, 04:56:45 PM »

health wise I think he looks good, but for crying out loud Axl lose the beard and drop the whole fucking Wigger look, I truly despise people who look like that!  no
shaun
« Reply #172 on: January 14, 2006, 04:59:14 PM »

It's a fact, gingers reflect the sun
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #173 on: January 14, 2006, 04:59:43 PM »

What about him hanging out with the producer of the Velvet Revolver Album.? I wonder what they discussed.? I don't think Josh Abraham will be around for VR second album.? Anyway, about Axl's look.......it sucks.? He looks lazy and thuggish.? Hanging out smoking his Cigar.? He doesn't look like he could hit a high note for shit in those pics.? He looks like all he cares about is jewelry and cars.? I just hope he can still sing, but for all the reunion talk, I hope he would never wear that shit while standing next to Slash.

FUCK YOU!!! rant rant rant rant
Axl probably look 10x better then you do. and come back when your in your mid 40s post a pic and we will see how you look compared to axl. Fuck you and fuck your reunion shit. Slash sucks and axl wouldnt lower him self that much to go back with sash and duff. And you sure can tell a lot about how he can sing just by how he looks. dick face!

Colt, did I hurt your feelings?? Do you have a tummy ache?? Then shut the fock up dic nose.? Yes, I will look better then that.? I can't beleive you guys suck his cock over anything.? I am a huge Axl fan.? But right now, he looks like a pussy.? Sorry.? Hate me.? I don't give a fock.? On the 2002 tour, he often sang like a pussy too, but remember what we said?? "he is saving his voice for the album."? What the fock ever.? Prove me wrong Axl, prove me wrong.? I hope to god he does, but when GOOD CHARLOTTE LOOKS MORE BAD ASS THEN AXL WE HAVE A FOCKING PROBLEM.? I HATE GOOD CHARLOTTE.?

sure bud and btw learn how to post. And No you did not hurt my feelings pal i just think your a fag. I dont think youll be in half the shape azl is in now, and dude GOOD CHARLOTTE they do not look at all bad ass. Please tell me how he looks like a pussy. And sounds like one bc really i did not know they could talk fuck face.

And sry bro but i hate slash i do think he sucks now.

Colt, I know starting the second half or your seventh grade year can be very stressful, but there is no need to come on these boards talking the sheot you talk. ?You hate Slash? ?Why? ?Other then telling me, "because he sucks." ?Look dude, looking better then Axl is not hard. ?You may even look better then him. ?But probably not. ?I think you need to read the rules of the board. ?You may be the very worst poster of all time. ?If you think Axl looks "cool" right now, then that tells me how big of a dork you are. ?Axl's best new era look was at the Rio Gigs and the Vegas gigs. ?He looked better in 02 then right now. ?But I am sure he will clean up just fine. ?Notice the non use of curse words in my post. ?That takes a level of intelligence that you do not pocess. ?Do you own Appetite for Destruction? ?If so, listen to the lead guitar on it. ?After that, tell me again why you hate Slash. ?Do you hate God too? ?Image is pretty important to maintane. ?Slash has an image that sells. ?If he dressed like that, he wouldn't be the "Slash" that we all know. ?Look at what happened when Clapton put down his SG and Les Paul for a Strat.... ?Everyone said he turned into a puh c because his guitar lost the tone he had with Creme. ?Anyway, when you are on the level that these guys are on and you try to reinvent yourself, it can often back fire. ?So you better be damned sure what you are doing is right. ?The media will kill his image, hurting his album sales, and shortening the tour. ?That is why, when you are not in the public eye often, you need to make the most of your opportunity. ?We may not see Axl for two more years and this will be our last image. ? Gross.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #174 on: January 14, 2006, 05:00:15 PM »

At Rock in Rio II he was tan. 
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #175 on: January 14, 2006, 05:00:42 PM »

Wow...he has resurfaced...my god... I have been gone from the GNR boards for awhile... ?I personally think he looks better now then in 2002. ? He looks less plastic...he has eyebrows and everything, got some weight on him but thats totally ok. ? I see he is keeping the same image..well that's ok too. ? Hmmmm I wonder what's ahead.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: January 14, 2006, 05:05:12 PM »

He looks better than back in the day imo. heh ?I would hate to see a man in his 40s act and dress like he is 18. ?I prefer the braids, gives him a up-to-date style. ?Jerseys rock, especially if you're a big sports fan which I heard he is. ?

I personally could care less what he wears. It's his life and he owns all. ?He's not stuck in 1987 so why should we be?
shaun
« Reply #177 on: January 14, 2006, 05:06:43 PM »

At Rock in Rio II he was tan. 

Gingers don't get tans, its a fact. Except fake tans that is  Grin
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #178 on: January 14, 2006, 05:24:58 PM »

you know what i honestly think axl is dressing like this for a reason. ive allway thought that axl dresses the way he does know because he does not want to show of his new look. get me??    i though i heard back awhile ago he had goton some new tatoo work done, maby Axe is fucking covered in some new ink?HuhHuh?

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #179 on: January 14, 2006, 05:35:10 PM »

He's just a kid from Indiana That had a dream and made it come true ( a better life ) To all that dis the guy and don't know him, worry about your own likes and dislikes. Axl is just another human being, I enjoyed and still enjoy his work. As for ageing, thats part of life, you get old, older and die.
Axl has accomplish more in his life than 99% of the people here that bash him. 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: