Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 78936 times)
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2006, 03:02:07 PM »

Just got home from football and I see this has appeared! Lovely! Axl is looking good! This to me just sums up the fact hat its all gonna happen very very soon! Mr Rose doesnt show up in public at an album launch for no reason at all! He knew he would appear all over the website and the media! Its coming people!! Get ready!! Mike

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2006, 03:04:57 PM »

These rumours might confirm a little bit Slash's rumours about CD democracy being released on March.
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: January 14, 2006, 03:07:04 PM »

Wow. That' s a surprise now.
Not quite what I expected him to look, but still... it' s great to see him back  beer
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #143 on: January 14, 2006, 03:07:36 PM »

I really can't see what hes trying to be.

Himself! Plain and simple! I cant believe we get a few pics of Axl in public for the first time in fucking ages and this thread is littered with dickheads trying to psycho anaylise the poor man or say he looks fucking old or stupid. You should all be ashamed of your fucking selves! Its Axls music and presence that we all love! How would you like it if saw a picture of any of you dudes and said that you looked a cunt because of what you are wearing or how your hair looks etc! Fucking give the guy a break for two seconds! Mike

Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #144 on: January 14, 2006, 03:13:11 PM »

He looks fine, eyebrows are back  rofl

I just wished he didnt attempt to look like a black guy but whatever, hope he releases something soon (like in this lifetime).
Jan-Christoph K?hler
Headliner

:-)

« Reply #145 on: January 14, 2006, 03:13:54 PM »

He looks really great  Cool

:-)
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #146 on: January 14, 2006, 03:14:33 PM »

Who still wears their GNR tees from 15 yrs ago, come on hands up?Huh

I would if I had one Cool

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
avesia
« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2006, 03:19:37 PM »

Who still wears their GNR tees from 15 yrs ago, come on hands up?Huh

I would if I had one Cool
I would if it wasn't too small...I was only 5 back then... hihi
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #148 on: January 14, 2006, 03:21:40 PM »

He's looking good, and further proof he's actually alive!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #149 on: January 14, 2006, 03:24:35 PM »

not my kind of crowd but I have to say it is great to see him and this as small as it is IS news... Not digging the goat t but hell it's his face

NOW WHERE"S CD!!!!!?Huh?? Grin
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #150 on: January 14, 2006, 03:26:11 PM »

WTF ?  Shocked

I think.. CD starts soon
DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #151 on: January 14, 2006, 03:26:35 PM »

I think He Looks pretty Good, and to all those saying he doesnt or he looks old, well shut the Fuck up, you gotta realise the guy aint 25 anymore!
 I actually carnt believe these were taken this month!! I bet the photographer has now gone off trying to find Lord Lucan!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 03:33:02 PM by DarrenLeves » Logged
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #152 on: January 14, 2006, 03:27:08 PM »

Hahaha, Axl only turns up on Friday the 13th... ?Grin

... and I only turn up when Axl does! True story.

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #153 on: January 14, 2006, 03:27:37 PM »

Axl rose looks great!

but kinda looks like the dude from mythbusters

Lose the beard ax!!

Fucking funny I thought the same thing.. No wonder cd is taking so long rofl
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #154 on: January 14, 2006, 03:34:42 PM »

better like this  hihi

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #155 on: January 14, 2006, 03:37:26 PM »

Axl Weiland  rofl rofl rofl
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #156 on: January 14, 2006, 03:41:16 PM »

Axl has a thing for that cemetery(don't cry, november rain) arghhh, my aunt lives a block from there. ?anyway, enuff about that. ?The jersey's mean hes still fat and is trying to cover up his gut, but hey, whatever floats your boat, Axl. ?As for trying to look black, they don't like hockey....yet. ?lovin' the cigar, and he looks sooo much better now than 4 years ago. ?maple leafs?Huh all i can say is GO KINGS GO! ?If Avenged sevenfold tour with GN'R that would be totally awesome, cuz their the only "decent" band out there. ?Yeah, seeing Axl with Korn and good charlotte sucks, but he's gonna kick all their asses. ?
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2006, 03:42:18 PM »

you guys are whining because axl doesn`t still dress like he did 20 years ago like slash and duff do?? ok

i think he looks cool and healthy. i have to admit that he looks like a rapper, but i think he looks great. ?and well..... good charlotte definitely sucks, but i like korn. by the way axl is very open in regards of music and he even listened to rap 15 years ago..... so just because he`s on a photo with some korn guys doesn`t mean shit......

but i don`t think that this has to mean something... i guess it was a party in his neighborhood and he just called at....not that he wanted to promote himself.

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #158 on: January 14, 2006, 03:47:12 PM »

...and hot DAMN that's a fat cigar.  Grin

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #159 on: January 14, 2006, 03:48:13 PM »

What about him hanging out with the producer of the Velvet Revolver Album.  I wonder what they discussed.  I don't think Josh Abraham will be around for VR second album.  Anyway, about Axl's look.......it sucks.  He looks lazy and thuggish.  Hanging out smoking his Cigar.  He doesn't look like he could hit a high note for shit in those pics.  He looks like all he cares about is jewelry and cars.  I just hope he can still sing, but for all the reunion talk, I hope he would never wear that shit while standing next to Slash.

FUCK YOU!!! rant rant rant rant
Axl probably look 10x better then you do. and come back when your in your mid 40s post a pic and we will see how you look compared to axl. Fuck you and fuck your reunion shit. Slash sucks and axl wouldnt lower him self that much to go back with sash and duff. And you sure can tell a lot about how he can sing just by how he looks. dick face!

Colt, did I hurt your feelings?  Do you have a tummy ache?  Then shut the fock up dic nose.  Yes, I will look better then that.  I can't beleive you guys suck his cock over anything.  I am a huge Axl fan.  But right now, he looks like a pussy.  Sorry.  Hate me.  I don't give a fock.  On the 2002 tour, he often sang like a pussy too, but remember what we said?  "he is saving his voice for the album."  What the fock ever.  Prove me wrong Axl, prove me wrong.  I hope to god he does, but when GOOD CHARLOTTE LOOKS MORE BAD ASS THEN AXL WE HAVE A FOCKING PROBLEM.  I HATE GOOD CHARLOTTE. 

sure bud and btw learn how to post. And No you did not hurt my feelings pal i just think your a fag. I dont think youll be in half the shape azl is in now, and dude GOOD CHARLOTTE they do not look at all bad ass. Please tell me how he looks like a pussy. And sounds like one bc really i did not know they could talk fuck face.

And sry bro but i hate slash i do think he sucks now.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: