Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 10:36:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 79203 times)
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #260 on: January 14, 2006, 10:58:01 PM »

Dressing like a flaming homosexual isnt better then the way Axl dresses no matter how much you love it. It's gay and not rock.

oh, a nice homophobic comment. so, if you're gay, u can't make rock n'roll ? happy to learn it.

all the queen's fans will appreciate your stupidity. are you racist too ?

Uh you misunderstand what I meant. What i mean is look at the way weiland dresses. He looks like a flamer with his ass half hanging out of his pants. Would you really want to see Axl wear something like that? I know I sure as hell dont want to see half his ass hanging out. And FYI Im a Queen fan? ok

Yet you don't mind seeing Axl with his ass cheeks hanging out his pants and wearing make up and hairspray from h is early shows? 

That my friend is what you call a hypocrite!
SumoWrestlerOfBeer
Opening Act

Bow to the conductor, bitch.

« Reply #261 on: January 14, 2006, 11:00:52 PM »

what do u think Axl thinks seeing old pics oh him from 85/93 with his old style?

Honestly, he probably thinks, "Goddamn, I wore some weird shit, but I looked pretty fucking cool." No way in hell he looks at himself today compared to the old days and prefers it.

Why don't you just...fuck off.
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #262 on: January 14, 2006, 11:01:13 PM »

As a Leaf's fan... F- OFF to all those crying about the Jersey! Looks just fine bitches ?rofl
Someone cheering for the Kings? Have fun with Roenick! The Islanders? Laugh. The Habs? Well, you guys have a great coach - FOR NEXT SEASON!

Hockey rant aside, who cares what he's wearing? It's probably the shirt he picked up on the 2002 tour when he was here. He's not a Ken doll for you lot to dress up - get over it!

Nice to see he's alive.
Crowebar
« Reply #263 on: January 14, 2006, 11:01:33 PM »

At least Axl obviously never took the route of so many other big stars, while on hiatus from their career and be a total self-destructive junkie. I think he looks like he's been living quite the healthy lifestyle. Gotta respect the man for that. It would have been easy for him to be completely fucking wasted and fucked-up 24-7 for the last ten years or so. I think these pics are a very positive sign that the album(s) are done.

Cool. So very, very cool.
SumoWrestlerOfBeer
Opening Act

Bow to the conductor, bitch.

« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2006, 11:05:25 PM »

At least Axl obviously never took the route of so many other big stars, while on hiatus from their career and be a total self-destructive junkie. I think he looks like he's been living quite the healthy lifestyle. Gotta respect the man for that. It would have been easy for him to be completely fucking wasted and fucked-up 24-7 for the last ten years or so. I think these pics are a very positive sign that the album(s) are done.

Yes; at least it appears he doesn't have "who can eat the least?" contests like Weiland.

Why don't you just...fuck off.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #265 on: January 14, 2006, 11:09:20 PM »

Dressing like a flaming homosexual isnt better then the way Axl dresses no matter how much you love it. It's gay and not rock.

oh, a nice homophobic comment. so, if you're gay, u can't make rock n'roll ? happy to learn it.

Uh you misunderstand what I meant. What i mean is look at the way weiland dresses. He looks like a flamer with his ass half hanging out of his pants. Would you really want to see Axl wear something like that? I know I sure as hell dont want to see half his ass hanging out. And FYI Im a Queen fan  ok

Yet you don't mind seeing Axl with his ass cheeks hanging out his pants and wearing make up and hairspray from h is early shows? 

Actually I didnt like that either lol. That is why I cant watch those old roxy 86 shows. Just cant bare to see Axl with his ass hangin out.
rainX
« Reply #266 on: January 14, 2006, 11:11:09 PM »

Uh you misunderstand what I meant. What i mean is look at the way weiland dresses. He looks like a flamer with his ass half hanging out of his pants. Would you really want to see Axl wear something like that? I know I sure as hell dont want to see half his ass hanging out. And FYI Im a Queen fan  ok

Actually I didnt like that either lol. That is why I cant watch those old roxy 86 shows. Just cant bare to see Axl with his ass hangin out.

I personally love the crotch action. Weird, me and cb run a forum together. I get all the early DVD's with the crotch and assless chaps, he takes the new ones with the hockey jerseys Smiley

Crowebar
« Reply #267 on: January 14, 2006, 11:11:41 PM »

Yes; at least it appears he doesn't have "who can eat the least?" contests like Weiland.

Exactly.

There was a time before Axl finally re-surfaced, that I honestly thought that one day I'd hear on the news, that Axl had been found dead of a drug overdose in his mansion.

Glad that didn't happen. beer
rainX
« Reply #268 on: January 14, 2006, 11:12:49 PM »

yeah getting back to the topic i'm gonna just let one out.....

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AXL IS BACK!

rainX
« Reply #269 on: January 14, 2006, 11:15:17 PM »

Exactly.

There was a time before Axl finally re-surfaced, that I honestly thought that one day I'd hear on the news, that Axl had been found dead of a drug overdose in his mansion.

Glad that didn't happen. beer

That reminds me of a day on America Online, probably way back in 1996, when some douchebags created a Chat Room "Axl Rose dies in Plane Crash", and they did this whole thing like it had happened, and back then info came onto the internet slower, so you didn't know who to believe.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #270 on: January 14, 2006, 11:30:52 PM »

lets just be glad he surfaced up again.he looks just fine to me.maybe something in him wants to return to the stage.id like to see him tour with korn.

the one an only horsey !
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #271 on: January 14, 2006, 11:37:13 PM »

Uh you misunderstand what I meant. What i mean is look at the way weiland dresses. He looks like a flamer with his ass half hanging out of his pants. Would you really want to see Axl wear something like that? I know I sure as hell dont want to see half his ass hanging out. And FYI Im a Queen fan? ok

Yet you don't mind seeing Axl with his ass cheeks hanging out his pants and wearing make up and hairspray from h is early shows??

But you're not calling Axl a flamer?  Not sure I understand.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #272 on: January 14, 2006, 11:39:06 PM »

oh fuckin please with the gay crap !

the one an only horsey !
badapple81
« Reply #273 on: January 14, 2006, 11:41:02 PM »

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #274 on: January 14, 2006, 11:41:53 PM »

:drool:KOOL !

the one an only horsey !
Evolution
« Reply #275 on: January 14, 2006, 11:49:05 PM »

His cheeks look a bit rosey. Must have been on the booze  ok
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #276 on: January 14, 2006, 11:50:28 PM »

He looks great!  Glad to see he still gets out once in awhile.

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #277 on: January 14, 2006, 11:53:24 PM »

Yeah, he looks great. Looks 'tough'.  ok

Fuck 'Em All.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #278 on: January 15, 2006, 12:02:08 AM »

the beard makes him look a lot older...cool stuff though... i would love to hear his convos regardng cd with these other musicians

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Crowebar
« Reply #279 on: January 15, 2006, 12:05:31 AM »

Wow.

Young Axl looks like he's completely wasted in that pic.

Check his eyes out.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: