Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 06:58:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 79258 times)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2006, 09:46:29 PM »

the braids are stupid and the jersey is stupid... he doesnt look like a rocker.. he looks like white boy wanna be gangster with the "bling blingy"... ?who cares if they are new pics.. he looks no different than he did in 02 .... nothing really new to look at.... he looked the best at the Vegas Joint shows.... now he looks lame.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2006, 09:50:24 PM »

Dressing like a flaming homosexual isnt better then the way Axl dresses no matter how much you love it. It's gay and not rock.

oh, a nice homophobic comment. so, if you're gay, u can't make rock n'roll ? happy to learn it.

all the queen's fans will appreciate your stupidity. are you racist too ?

how can you dress gay in rock n roll???  id rather see lipstick/eyeliner/make up and feather boas than some fuck in a cardigan sweater and buddy holly glasses....  I dont think its possible to "dress gay" and be in a rock n roll band...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2006, 09:52:25 PM »

Dressing like a flaming homosexual isnt better then the way Axl dresses no matter how much you love it. It's gay and not rock.

oh, a nice homophobic comment. so, if you're gay, u can't make rock n'roll ? happy to learn it.

all the queen's fans will appreciate your stupidity. are you racist too ?

Uh you misunderstand what I meant. What i mean is look at the way weiland dresses. He looks like a flamer with his ass half hanging out of his pants. Would you really want to see Axl wear something like that? I know I sure as hell dont want to see half his ass hanging out. And FYI Im a Queen fan  ok
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #243 on: January 14, 2006, 09:55:06 PM »

His face looks fuzztastic. Looks like somebody didn't shave!

Well, if anything, it proves that our lord and savior is still living.

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #244 on: January 14, 2006, 09:59:01 PM »

This is true, he is still alive.

I hope he follows this up with some kind of action......but hope is for saps.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #245 on: January 14, 2006, 10:00:40 PM »

I must say it is rather embarrassing to read through some of these posts. Some people have no connection to reality.

I think Axl looks great, and it is certainly good news to see him out and about. Hopefully somebody asked about CD.

A few points, which I think would be FUCKING OBVIOUS to any sane person:

- there is nothing "gangsta" about a hockey jersey
- if I'm at a party posing for some pictures and Good Charlotte asks for a picture, I say yes. What purpose would it serve to be an ass about it, even if the band happens to suck?
- most normal musicians dress differently for a party than they would for a rock concert
- I don't know how people can say he looks old, considering his age. Newsflash: people age.

GO LEAFS GO!!

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Clarepants
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #246 on: January 14, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »

go leafs go indeed.
I hope Bryan McCabe knows hes got Axl's support so he better start scoring even more!
badapple81
« Reply #247 on: January 14, 2006, 10:09:41 PM »

the braids are stupid and the jersey is stupid... he doesnt look like a rocker.. he looks like white boy wanna be gangster with the "bling blingy"... ?who cares if they are new pics.. he looks no different than he did in 02 .... nothing really new to look at.... he looked the best at the Vegas Joint shows.... now he looks lame.

So a bright blue shiny shirt/jacket (whatever it was) is less bling than a hockey jersey? ?hihi ?As soon as I saw the jersey I knew to expect comments like this throughout the 12 or so pages, too predictable and "lame" ?Roll Eyes
Megaguns
« Reply #248 on: January 14, 2006, 10:17:22 PM »

I reckon somebody asked about chinese democracy, Afterall there were bound to be some celebrity fans there who wanted to know, Now we just wait and see if ax let the cat out of the bag.
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #249 on: January 14, 2006, 10:18:48 PM »

By the way, about the Leafs jersey: I am almost certain that Axl wore this same jersey (#26 with no name on the back) at the GNR concert in Toronto in December, 2002. At that time a guy named Paul Healey wore # 26 and I remember noticing that. Healey is no longer a Leaf, but I would have to think this is the same jersey.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
SumoWrestlerOfBeer
Opening Act

Bow to the conductor, bitch.

« Reply #250 on: January 14, 2006, 10:27:16 PM »

Let's face it: The man doesn't look as good as he could look, sans the braids, beard, and baggy clothing. Should he dress like it's still 1989? No. He should dress and look exactly the way he wants, which I suppose is what he's doing, although something tells me he's still insecure and the jersey is masking that. It's like fat people that are ubiquitously clothed in sweatshirts as to not give their body any definite shape. So, I really don't buy it when people are like, "OMG he looks sooooo aewsome!!!!!!11" But he doesn't look terrible, either. In fact, he looks far superior than he did at the MTV VMAs.

At least he's out, he's talking to people. Maybe hanging with young rockers, particularly the guys in A7X that cite him as a hero, will inspire him a bit. It's important for him to know that there are still many of us out there that care.

Why don't you just...fuck off.
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #251 on: January 14, 2006, 10:29:55 PM »

Thanks for posting the photos, they're cool! I think he looks fairly decent  peace
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2006, 10:33:44 PM »

So a bright blue shiny shirt/jacket (whatever it was) is less bling than a hockey jersey? ?hihi ?As soon as I saw the jersey I knew to expect comments like this throughout the 12 or so pages, too predictable and "lame" ?Roll Eyes

it wasnt hip/hop gangster looking.. it looked rock n roll....
badapple81
« Reply #253 on: January 14, 2006, 10:34:09 PM »

Let's face it: The man doesn't look as good as he could look, sans the braids, beard, and baggy clothing. Should he dress like it's still 1989? No. He should dress and look exactly the way he wants, which I suppose is what he's doing, although something tells me he's still insecure and the jersey is masking that. It's like fat people that are ubiquitously clothed in sweatshirts as to not give their body any definite shape. So, I really don't buy it when people are like, "OMG he looks sooooo aewsome!!!!!!11" But he doesn't look terrible, either. In fact, he looks far superior than he did at the MTV VMAs.

At least he's out, he's talking to people. Maybe hanging with young rockers, particularly the guys in A7X that cite him as a hero, will inspire him a bit. It's important for him to know that there are still many of us out there that care.

So he is dressing the way he wants yet feels insecure? Ehh.. I could post so much more but I just give up.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2006, 10:35:12 PM »

I always liked the cowboy boots, jeans, and the marboral tshirt. ?Like Live Aid in 1990. ?That look never goes out of style. ?
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #255 on: January 14, 2006, 10:35:26 PM »

I can't believe there are so many people here that actually care about what he looks like. ?Isn't it all about the music, and his performance. ?I usually don't insult people, but you guys are friggen idiots. ?And immature for that matter.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #256 on: January 14, 2006, 10:36:21 PM »

There are a bunch of haters.  You know who you are.  Probably no room to talk either.
SumoWrestlerOfBeer
Opening Act

« Reply #257 on: January 14, 2006, 10:37:29 PM »

I can't believe there are so many people here that actually care about what he looks like. ?Isn't it all about the music, and his performance. ?I usually don't insult people, but you guys are friggen idiots. ?And immature for that matter.

Ah, but if he actually gave us some new music and perhaps a tour to coincide? But yeah, I tend to agree, even though it's hard not to comment.

SumoWrestlerOfBeer
Opening Act

« Reply #258 on: January 14, 2006, 10:41:26 PM »

So he is dressing the way he wants yet feels insecure? Ehh.. I could post so much more but I just give up.

To me, he's dressing in the fashion he feels the least insecure. As a psych major, I read into things a lot. Too much, perhaps, although with Mr. Rose, I have always thought his personal demons (one of those being his insecurity) have been his biggest obstacle.

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #259 on: January 14, 2006, 10:54:27 PM »

try to understand the 2 sides guys

1. 99% of the fans will always remember Axl from his old look, those old clothes and that old "badass lead singer", so they want Axl to do the same style again

2. but INSIDE of this 99% of fans, there?s a lot of fans that understand that if Axl wanted to have this style, that?s ok couse "Axl is Axl" and doesn?t matter if he?s not with that old style of hair or whatever

fan is FAN !! untill we get more pics of him, pics of the band and more news, that?s what we?ve got!!! and THANK GOD he?s still alive

a question now... what do u think Axl thinks seeing old pics oh him from 85/93 with his old style?
I remember Madonna saying "Can?t believe I made those songs and dressed like that, I try to forget that time"...
I really liked seeing him with these Clothes, but I started to leave my hair long when I was 11 because of him and I think if he come back with the hair of the RIR3, will be fucking cool!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: