Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:17:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 79215 times)
rainX
« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2006, 08:10:59 PM »

thanks voodoo for getting the meduim size images up so quickly

and nice post thorazine, gnr in 2k6 motherfucker  ok

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2006, 08:11:47 PM »

HOLY FOCK, HE LOOKS JUST LIKE MARK MCGUIRE!

http://www.richstevens.com/pix-2/big-mac-rich.jpg

http://bobjames.com/images/photos_misc_mcguire.jpg
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2006, 08:25:49 PM »

hihi hihi  He does look like Mark McGwire, except not nearly as jacked.  Maybe Axl should start taking some Andro.  I hate to say it, but all this recent activity has got me thinking CD really is coming.  First you had Slash's comments, then some rumoured Axl sitings, now pictures of him out in public hanging out with people in the music industry.  If only he could give us a a word or two.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #223 on: January 14, 2006, 08:28:40 PM »

you're still a fuckin idiot ?hihi

Stop the fucking lame insults or you'll make him company in the banned club.

People like "t800" isn't gonna drag this place down to their level. I couldn't care less what you think of me, but when you just post shit like "you're an idiot", "tough guy" or something else that's completely off topic, I'm gonna put an end to it.

You might get away with acting tough on other boards because you're considered "cool" there, but this isn't that kind of place. So give it a rest already, or I'll have to keep acting "tough" and banning people.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
badapple81
« Reply #224 on: January 14, 2006, 08:29:46 PM »

I may get out of line here....cause I love axl and all... but don't you think he is a little too out of touch with reality ? I mean I bet we will all love the music if he ever releases chidem, but personally speaking, I think he's just on a different world...
how can he expect not being critiziced? ? I don't mind the looks, but the truth is most people do....- blabbermouth idiots for example who are totally ripping axl a new one right now - he could just take off the corn rows, wear some jeans like a normal person, a t-shirt or whatever ...and no one is gonna bother him.... trust me on that one -- looking cool is not even that hard to do..he could at least wear a shirt his size... and phisically he looks fine now, he looks natural, even good,? sometimes I think he is asking for it .... I mean out of all the parties he could have went .....KORN ?? that nu metal crap is not even popular now ,

Wooody.. hanging out with someone doesn't necessarily mean he loves what they do and loves their music! It's just great to see Axl out with friends having a good time. They could just be friends of his, which is cool.

Who cares who he is hanging around with.

Thanks for those who posted. Axl looks awesome for 44.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #225 on: January 14, 2006, 08:33:11 PM »

why is everyone getting bent because of the how he looks or how he's dressed talk.. Fuck these are new pics of a man hardl;y ever seen so what else could you do>?? is there music to talk of?? Haven't there been rumours he lost the braids and shit like that?? I myself am not a fan of his look of 02 or now but that's him..

I know everyone frowns on this but it's meant without being malicious.. Acl had a thin hair line since the start then his hair was thicker then ever in rio3.. I'm sure like most he got plugs or extensions and the braides help his hair look better.. it's just common knowledge that if you are losing hair at 25 or it's thin that by 44 it's going to be gone or getting there.. See paradise city for his thin hair..

On the good note great to see axl,put a smile on my face
Being he is never seen with the music industry hopefully he came out because something will happen soon.. To bad he wasn't with his band members..

and no hanging with korn or GC doesn't mean he likes their music..
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #226 on: January 14, 2006, 08:35:03 PM »

As long as Axl releases CD, he can wear a ballerina outfit if he wants to. It doesn't matter.

badapple81
« Reply #227 on: January 14, 2006, 08:35:23 PM »

Oh forgot to mention, Yesterdaze has video of members of Korn arriving at the party, without Axl. Get in quick!! No time wasters tho!! ?hihi
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #228 on: January 14, 2006, 08:41:30 PM »

Weiland is a better dresser, and currently a better front man.  That is sad. 

Dressing like a flaming homosexual isnt better then the way Axl dresses no matter how much you love it. It's gay and not rock.
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #229 on: January 14, 2006, 08:42:05 PM »

Oh forgot to mention, Yesterdaze has video of members of Korn arriving at the party, without Axl. Get in quick!! No time wasters tho!! ?hihi

Hahaha I almost pissed myself hihi

ps. Axl looked good I think peace
rainX
« Reply #230 on: January 14, 2006, 08:43:28 PM »

Oh forgot to mention, Yesterdaze has video of members of Korn arriving at the party, without Axl. Get in quick!! No time wasters tho!!  hihi

F'n classic man Smiley

Axl used to wear tight white shorts where his bulge was just, um, there.

So as long as he has pants on, I will never complain about his appearance.

Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2006, 08:44:24 PM »

I think Axl looks better there then he did in 2002.

Plus it's nice to see the cat out in about .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
makane
Legend

« Reply #232 on: January 14, 2006, 08:47:11 PM »

Oh forgot to mention, Yesterdaze has video of members of Korn arriving at the party, without Axl. Get in quick!! No time wasters tho!!? hihi

F'n classic man Smiley

How do you know hes not wearing those biker short on those pics  Grin ?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
rainX
« Reply #233 on: January 14, 2006, 08:50:37 PM »

Oh forgot to mention, Yesterdaze has video of members of Korn arriving at the party, without Axl. Get in quick!! No time wasters tho!!  hihi

F'n classic man Smiley

Because none of the people with him have that uncomfortable "bulge nearby, if i look does it make me gay?" look Smiley
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #234 on: January 14, 2006, 08:52:26 PM »

I may get out of line here....cause I love axl and all... but don't you think he is a little too out of touch with reality ? I mean I bet we will all love the music if he ever releases chidem, but personally speaking, I think he's just on a different world...
how can he expect not being critiziced? ? I don't mind the looks, but the truth is most people do....- blabbermouth idiots for example who are totally ripping axl a new one right now - he could just take off the corn rows, wear some jeans like a normal person, a t-shirt or whatever ...and no one is gonna bother him.... trust me on that one -- looking cool is not even that hard to do..he could at least wear a shirt his size... and phisically he looks fine now, he looks natural, even good,? sometimes I think he is asking for it .... I mean out of all the parties he could have went .....KORN ?? that nu metal crap is not even popular now ,

Wooody.. hanging out with someone doesn't necessarily mean he loves what they do and loves their music! It's just great to see Axl out with friends having a good time. They could just be friends of his, which is cool.

Who cares who he is hanging around with.

Thanks for those who posted. Axl looks awesome for 44.

he's still 43.

his bday is feb. 6th
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #235 on: January 14, 2006, 08:56:56 PM »

Who gives a rats ass what he dresses or looks like.  It's friggen Rock N Roll! 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #236 on: January 14, 2006, 08:57:11 PM »

?Here's a serious question...is Korn or Good Charlotte related in any way to Axl and the new Guns in terms of record companies? publishing/management companies?? ?I'm just wondering if there was some sort of ulterior/financial motive here. ?For god's sake, Axl's out of the public eye for years, and this is what we see??? ?Please share if you do know...thanks. ? Huh

?Speaking out of my ass, it would seem to be a gearing-up for some sort of GNR activity. ? ?peace ?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #237 on: January 14, 2006, 09:28:20 PM »

F'n classic man Smiley

Because none of the people with him have that uncomfortable "bulge nearby, if i look does it make me gay?" look Smiley

hehehhehe i like the newr style a little better too. i mean its a new style for a new band.
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #238 on: January 14, 2006, 09:32:44 PM »

I will join the chorus and say, please get a hair cut. ?Those braids have got to go. ?Other than that, I think he looks happy, and fit,which is all we can really hope for at this point.
 ?I keep wondering if he's aware of Good Charloette talking shit about him around the time that "Lifestyles of the Rich and the Famous" came out? ?I forget their exact quote, but he was mentioned specifically.
 ?Also, I saw Korn live two years ago, and they tore the f'n roof off!!!!! ?Not my favorite band, but they were awesome live! ?

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #239 on: January 14, 2006, 09:44:16 PM »

Dressing like a flaming homosexual isnt better then the way Axl dresses no matter how much you love it. It's gay and not rock.

oh, a nice homophobic comment. so, if you're gay, u can't make rock n'roll ? happy to learn it.

all the queen's fans will appreciate your stupidity. are you racist too ?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: