Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:32:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228138 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 79221 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #200 on: January 14, 2006, 07:14:06 PM »

Would some of u rather see Axl in a fuckin Armani Suit?

Think of how u dress, why do u dress like U do?

cause its casual and comfortable and what he likes.

Axl has never been a great dresser so who gives a fuck?

What it is Bono or something?

All I know is Axl looks 10 times better than he did at the VMA's and whoever said he had a double chin is a fuckin hater and has no clue.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2006, 07:18:15 PM »

loose the fucking jerseys for god sake... and esp not hockey... hockey sucks...

You definitely make an intelligent observation there...oh wait, no you didn't.  Not that we're here to debate hockey or anything, but it is awesome.  You not liking hockey isn't a reason for Axl not to wear hockey jerseys.  I really doubt Axl cares what you think.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #202 on: January 14, 2006, 07:25:30 PM »

I may get out of line here....cause I love axl and all... but don't you think he is a little too out of touch with reality ? I mean I bet we will all love the music if he ever releases chidem, but personally speaking, I think he's just on a different world...
how can he expect not being critiziced? ? I don't mind the looks, but the truth is most people do....- blabbermouth idiots for example who are totally ripping axl a new one right now - he could just take off the corn rows, wear some jeans like a normal person, a t-shirt or whatever ...and no one is gonna bother him.... trust me on that one -- looking cool is not even that hard to do..he could at least wear a shirt his size... and phisically he looks fine now, he looks natural, even good,? sometimes I think he is asking for it .... I mean out of all the parties he could have went .....KORN ?? that nu metal crap is not even popular now ,
please stfu.

And seeing New Pics of Axl Rose MADE MY DAY!!!!!? yes AXL ROSE RULES!!!!!!!!! yes

you didn't understand my question you fuckin idiot.

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #203 on: January 14, 2006, 07:27:18 PM »

Dude dont call him a fuckin idiot.

I say let axl dress like he wants to, I like it.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #204 on: January 14, 2006, 07:31:35 PM »

Weiland is a better dresser, and currently a better front man. ?That is sad. ?
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #205 on: January 14, 2006, 07:32:34 PM »

Dude dont call him a fuckin idiot.

I say let axl dress like he wants to, I like it.

then don't ask me to shut the fuck up.

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #206 on: January 14, 2006, 07:35:07 PM »

Weiland is a better dresser, and currently a better front man. ?That is sad. ?

I don't know about anyone else, but I think Weiland dresses like a sissy. ?I'm trying to word that in a way that won't offend anyone. ?But yeah, I'd rather have Axl wearing hockey jerseys than the stupid shit Weiland wears anytime.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #207 on: January 14, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »

To all the people that talk about Axl and the "work" he's done on his face.

Do you think Slash had no "work" done on him?

Check out his hair... They are... too many... compared to the 1991-1993 Illusions tour. Everytime he looked down to his guitar you could see a big empty in his hair.

Do you see that now?  Wink

This is not a rumour or something I found out. I was told so by someone who knows his shit and then saw it from a very close distance...

P.S.: Axl still looks great, beard, listening to Korn... Dude, all you need to do now is release the damn album and you'll be on top of the world again...  ok

saint seiya
Rocker

« Reply #208 on: January 14, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »

admins need to do some cleaning here
avesia
« Reply #209 on: January 14, 2006, 07:37:17 PM »

Weiland is a better dresser, and currently a better front man.  That is sad. 
better dresser...yeah
better front man...in his wildest drems, maybe! smoking
t800 series
Banned
Opening Act

GnrReincarnated.tk

« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2006, 07:41:10 PM »

I may get out of line here....cause I love axl and all... but don't you think he is a little too out of touch with reality ? I mean I bet we will all love the music if he ever releases chidem, but personally speaking, I think he's just on a different world...
how can he expect not being critiziced? ? I don't mind the looks, but the truth is most people do....- blabbermouth idiots for example who are totally ripping axl a new one right now - he could just take off the corn rows, wear some jeans like a normal person, a t-shirt or whatever ...and no one is gonna bother him.... trust me on that one -- looking cool is not even that hard to do..he could at least wear a shirt his size... and phisically he looks fine now, he looks natural, even good,? sometimes I think he is asking for it .... I mean out of all the parties he could have went .....KORN ?? that nu metal crap is not even popular now ,
please stfu.
-----------------------------
And seeing New Pics of Axl Rose MADE MY DAY!!!!!? yes AXL ROSE RULES!!!!!!!!! yes

drool k. w/e dood.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 07:43:29 PM by t800 series » Logged

WWW.Gnrreincarnated.tk
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2006, 07:43:38 PM »

I said Weiland is a better front man right now only because he is actually fronting a band.  Now, Axl at his best blows away Weiland.  They only thing good about Weiland is that his voice is really reliable.  Not saying its the greatest voice, just saying he is dependable.  His touring attire is now much better then what Axl's was in 02.  If Weiland could just sing like Axl we would be there!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2006, 07:43:53 PM »

please stfu.
-----------------------------

he could just take off the corn rows, wear some jeans like a normal person, a t-shirt or whatever ...and no one is gonna bother him.... trust me on that one -- looking cool is not even that hard to do..he could at least wear a shirt his size... and phisically he looks fine now, he looks natural, even good,? sometimes I think he is asking for it .

nooww shut the fuck up.

you're still a fuckin idiot ?hihi

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2006, 07:53:04 PM »

Oh,

you also need to check Korn's video of "Another Brick In The Wall", it's live and a member of the band wears a shirt with a huge GN'R logo on his back...  Wink

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2006, 07:56:12 PM »

I almost feel ashamed to be apart of this forum right now. ?We have people talking shit to one another and people bitching about how Axl looks. ?WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! ?He's finally showing his face around now. ?It's obvious he's starting to network to others in the industry that he's back. ?The man looks great, especially the goatee. ?He was probably the highlight of that whole party. ?

And who gives a fuck if he posed for a photo with the cats from Good Charlotte? ?Look, he has influenced alot of bands and you know the GC guys we're dying to hang out with the man. ?Axl looked badass to me. ?I would'nt care if he showed up in the biker shorts. ?The man is back, and quit fuckin bitching about how he looks.

Guns n Fuckin Roses 2006!!! beer

Megaguns
« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2006, 07:58:16 PM »

I almost feel ashamed to be apart of this forum right now. ?We have people talking shit to one another and people bitching about how Axl looks. ?WHO GIVES A FUCK!!! ?He's finally showing his face around now. ?It's obvious he's starting to network to others in the industry that he's back. ?The man looks great, especially the goatee. ?He was probably the highlight of that whole party. ?

And who gives a fuck if he posed for a photo with the cats from Good Charlotte? ?Look, he has influenced alot of bands and you know the GC guys we're dying to hang out with the man. ?Axl looked badass to me. ?I would'nt care if he showed up in the biker shorts. ?The man is back, and quit fuckin bitching about how he looks.

Guns n Fuckin Roses 2006!!! beer

Agreed   beer
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2006, 07:59:52 PM »

Wow Thorazine, that was awesome!!!!!   beer to GNR 2006!!!!!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2006, 08:03:21 PM »

you guys are absolutely right.  fuck his attire, were just glad hes alive and doing well.  looked like he was having fun, and the fact that all those guys were looking at him, and he STILL stands out after all these years goes to show you that when hes ready, he'll kick ass and take names.  peace
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2006, 08:09:33 PM »

Did anyone at the party say anything about talking to Axl?Did he give away any top secret info about Chinese Democracy?

They just thought Id know better. Better.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2006, 08:10:30 PM »

Did anyone at the party say anything about talking to Axl?Did he give away any top secret info about Chinese Democracy?

We will probably find out within the next few days.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: