Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 08:36:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 79157 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #180 on: January 14, 2006, 05:40:02 PM »

You go Luigi!!! The board needz more people like you!!!

FUCK THE HATERZ!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #181 on: January 14, 2006, 05:54:32 PM »

axl is hanging with his newer influences...j/k

Of course people are going to speak about his dressing or hair because there is nothing else to talk about.. He kind of looks like the older dudes that go to the bar on sunday to watch football, of course minus the braides.... I am suprised he is still keeping the exact same style 4 years later plus the facial hair... He looks good.. All this did anyone at least say hey axl what's the deal with cd??
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #182 on: January 14, 2006, 05:55:38 PM »

you know what i honestly think axl is dressing like this for a reason. ive allway thought that axl dresses the way he does know because he does not want to show of his new look. get me??? ? i though i heard back awhile ago he had goton some new tatoo work done, maby Axe is fucking covered in some new ink?HuhHuh?

i agree with you.  those braids are weaved into his real hair and can come and go Wink

this was posted too from splat.com

Photographer, John Shearer, has spoken to elsewhere about his photos of Axl Rose at yesterdays Korn tour launch party.
He told us "I was pretty excited about it...(I) shot him with Munky from Korn and the guys from Good Charlotte. I shoot these hollywood types every night, but that's the closest I've been to star struck!" The photos themselves can be seen on WireImage.com.

Asked whether he had any more photos, John told us, "He (Axl) is not particularly fond of photographers so I didn't bug him any more...(but) he was surprisingly cool about the photos". John

John also told elsewhere that he, unfortunately, never got the chance to speak to Axl Rose. Sanctuary report that Axl Rose had fun yesterday at the party.

DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2006, 05:58:25 PM »

I bet Axl Got sick of hearing "Hey When is the CD going to be out?"  Roll Eyes
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #184 on: January 14, 2006, 06:03:50 PM »

It kinda looks like he`s getting his axl look back, isnt he?Im not talking about the clothes, i mean, the beard and all that, he looks more like our beloved old axl!

Baby Slash//

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
makane
Legend

« Reply #185 on: January 14, 2006, 06:06:43 PM »

He's just a kid from Indiana That had a dream and made it come true ( a better life ) To all that dis the guy and don't know him, worry about your own likes and dislikes. Axl is just another human being, I enjoyed and still enjoy his work. As for ageing, thats part of life, you get old, older and die.
Axl has accomplish more in his life than 99% of the people here that bash him.?
what are you even talking about? it's not bashing if you give comments about his dressing style/beard. no one(?) said his an asshole or anything like that.
"Axl has accomplish more in his life than 99% of the people here that bash him.?"
And? you're not allowed to criticize someone who has accomplished in making more money than you? everyone has their own goals in their life, not everyone think Axl has accomplished 99% more than him.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #186 on: January 14, 2006, 06:09:26 PM »

WOA! interesting pics. He doesnt look that bad even with his braids. He looks about 45

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #187 on: January 14, 2006, 06:12:30 PM »

he looks old and burnt out. And those clothes....are just silly lol.

html sucks
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #188 on: January 14, 2006, 06:15:17 PM »

apart from his attire, he looks a lot more normal than in 02. The botox/peels or whatever work hes had done, isnt as apparent

I too wish he'd ditch the gangsta rap look but when it comes down to it, the music is what im here for and nothing else.

I see it as a good sign he's out and about - perhaps this is the first step in terms of his re-emergance.

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #189 on: January 14, 2006, 06:16:26 PM »

Awesome to see some new Axl pics ok

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #190 on: January 14, 2006, 06:19:10 PM »

fuck hes with good charlotte, the worst band ever to grace mother earth... but his beard is fucking pimp

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #191 on: January 14, 2006, 06:19:27 PM »

i still dont see how this has anything to do with CD, i mean cant axl leave his cave and have nothing to do with CD.
Maybe he didn't leave his cave...he just stepped out to take some fresh air... hihi

lol he looks kick ass but is very very very white in some pics i woder how much he ges out side.

Axl suffers from gingervitis? Eric Cartman may have to eviscerate him.

It's a fact, gingers reflect the sun

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #192 on: January 14, 2006, 06:25:41 PM »

yeah pretty fuckin white, all day in his house basement making music no one will hear.... gotta get out more, and stop peeing on milk bottles

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #193 on: January 14, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »

Colt, I know starting the second half or your seventh grade year can be very stressful, but there is no need to come on these boards talking the sheot you talk. ?

I thought I told you to drop it.

It's not interesting for the rest of the board to read you two going on and on about nothing.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #194 on: January 14, 2006, 06:38:05 PM »

I may get out of line here....cause I love axl and all... but don't you think he is a little too out of touch with reality ? I mean I bet we will all love the music if he ever releases chidem, but personally speaking, I think he's just on a different world...
how can he expect not being critiziced  ? I don't mind the looks, but the truth is most people do....- blabbermouth idiots for example who are totally ripping axl a new one right now - he could just take off the corn rows, wear some jeans like a normal person, a t-shirt or whatever ...and no one is gonna bother him.... trust me on that one -- looking cool is not even that hard to do..he could at least wear a shirt his size... and phisically he looks fine now, he looks natural, even good,  sometimes I think he is asking for it .... I mean out of all the parties he could have went .....KORN ?? that nu metal crap is not even popular now ,

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
t800 series
Banned
Opening Act

GnrReincarnated.tk

« Reply #195 on: January 14, 2006, 06:44:25 PM »

New pics of Axl posted online -> certain fans whine about how he looks.

No new pics of Axl posted online -> same fans whine about there not being any recent pics of Axl.

Some people seem to forget that Axl hasn't dressed like the rest of the band in ages. Nobody else in the band was wearing tiny shorts or kilts in 1991-93.

Colt 1911 and Smoking Guns are really close to getting banned from here. Keep it up and I'll make one of you #1 in 2006!

/jarmo
oohhhhhhh..tuff guy.. rofl IM BANNING YOU! AND YOU AND YOU!!!!

WWW.Gnrreincarnated.tk
RichardNixon
« Reply #196 on: January 14, 2006, 06:47:41 PM »

I bet Axl Got sick of hearing "Hey When is the CD going to be out?"? Roll Eyes

Well there is a cure for people to stop asking about the release date...
t800 series
Banned
Opening Act

GnrReincarnated.tk

« Reply #197 on: January 14, 2006, 07:03:28 PM »

I may get out of line here....cause I love axl and all... but don't you think he is a little too out of touch with reality ? I mean I bet we will all love the music if he ever releases chidem, but personally speaking, I think he's just on a different world...
how can he expect not being critiziced? ? I don't mind the looks, but the truth is most people do....- blabbermouth idiots for example who are totally ripping axl a new one right now - he could just take off the corn rows, wear some jeans like a normal person, a t-shirt or whatever ...and no one is gonna bother him.... trust me on that one -- looking cool is not even that hard to do..he could at least wear a shirt his size... and phisically he looks fine now, he looks natural, even good,? sometimes I think he is asking for it .... I mean out of all the parties he could have went .....KORN ?? that nu metal crap is not even popular now ,
please stfu.

And seeing New Pics of Axl Rose MADE MY DAY!!!!!? yes AXL ROSE RULES!!!!!!!!! yes
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 07:05:42 PM by t800 series » Logged

WWW.Gnrreincarnated.tk
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »

What the hell is wrong with him wearing a hockey jersey?  I'd rather have him wear one of those than a friggin' catcher's chest protector.  He looks good, almost like he's ready for action.  The only thing that sucks is the people he's hanging out with there.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #199 on: January 14, 2006, 07:13:04 PM »

loose the fucking jerseys for god sake... and esp not hockey... hockey sucks...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: