Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 12:31:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEW AXL PHOTOS - JAN 13th 2006 - Korn Tour Launch Party  (Read 78950 times)
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #100 on: January 14, 2006, 01:27:02 PM »

FUCK YOU!!! rant rant rant rant
Axl probably look 10x better then you do. and come back when your in your mid 40s post a pic and we will see how you look compared to axl. Fuck you and fuck your reunion shit. Slash sucks and axl wouldnt lower him self that much to go back with sash and duff. And you sure can tell a lot about how he can sing just by how he looks. dick face!

rofl rofl
Remove the "Slash sucks" and it's perfect ?ok
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #101 on: January 14, 2006, 01:27:09 PM »

What about him hanging out with the producer of the Velvet Revolver Album.? I wonder what they discussed.? I don't think Josh Abraham will be around for VR second album.? Anyway, about Axl's look.......it sucks.? He looks lazy and thuggish.? Hanging out smoking his Cigar.? He doesn't look like he could hit a high note for shit in those pics.? He looks like all he cares about is jewelry and cars.? I just hope he can still sing, but for all the reunion talk, I hope he would never wear that shit while standing next to Slash.

FUCK YOU!!! rant rant rant rant
Axl probably look 10x better then you do. and come back when your in your mid 40s post a pic and we will see how you look compared to axl. Fuck you and fuck your reunion shit. Slash sucks and axl wouldnt lower him self that much to go back with sash and duff. And you sure can tell a lot about how he can sing just by how he looks. dick face!

Colt, did I hurt your feelings? ?Do you have a tummy ache? ?Then shut the fock up dic nose. ?Yes, I will look better then that. ?I can't beleive you guys suck his cock over anything. ?I am a huge Axl fan. ?But right now, he looks like a pussy. ?Sorry. ?Hate me. ?I don't give a fock. ?On the 2002 tour, he often sang like a pussy too, but remember what we said? ?"he is saving his voice for the album." ?What the fock ever. ?Prove me wrong Axl, prove me wrong. ?I hope to god he does, but when GOOD CHARLOTTE LOOKS MORE BAD ASS THEN AXL WE HAVE A FOCKING PROBLEM. ?I HATE GOOD CHARLOTTE. ?
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #102 on: January 14, 2006, 01:29:51 PM »

This being the first new pics of Axl in a very long time combined with Slash being quoted as saying that he has heard the new album is finally coming out tells me that this is no coincidence...The industry parties are all about publicists helping promote their clients...obviously Axl is ready to start promoting himself. ?Its great news. ?As for all you morons that complain about how he looks you need to get a life. ?He looks good and he looks happy. ?Axl has always had his own fashion sense (was biker shorts really sleazy rock n' roll?). ?I for one have been patiently waiting for the return and especially to finally hear the new material and this things are adding up and starting to look promising. ?

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »

Colt 1911, after I beat Axl's ass, can I beat yours? ?Just kidding. ?Don't take shit so personal, this is a message board. ?Jarmo will give you the boot, watch it. ?I am ready for the album as well. ?I will just have to get used to the look, thats all.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #104 on: January 14, 2006, 01:31:16 PM »

New pics of Axl posted online -> certain fans whine about how he looks.

No new pics of Axl posted online -> same fans whine about there not being any recent pics of Axl.

Some people seem to forget that Axl hasn't dressed like the rest of the band in ages. Nobody else in the band was wearing tiny shorts or kilts in 1991-93.

Colt 1911 and Smoking Guns are really close to getting banned from here. Keep it up and I'll make one of you #1 in 2006!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2006, 01:33:46 PM »

To the person that was asking whether he pulled or not, well it looks as there is a lady next to him in this photo. Perhaps he was 'on the pull'.

Here today...ready to rock
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #106 on: January 14, 2006, 01:39:30 PM »

New pics of Axl posted online -> certain fans whine about how he looks.

No new pics of Axl posted online -> same fans whine about there not being any recent pics of Axl.

Some people seem to forget that Axl hasn't dressed like the rest of the band in ages. Nobody else in the band was wearing tiny shorts or kilts in 1991-93.

Colt 1911 and Smoking Guns are really close to getting banned from here. Keep it up and I'll make one of you #1 in 2006!

/jarmo

10-4 Jarmo.  I will follow the rules.  Sometimes people take my attempts at hilarity and sarcasm the wrong way.  I am happy Axl is back out.  I too feel something is on the horizon. 
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #107 on: January 14, 2006, 01:40:52 PM »

I am happy to see the man again, but I have to admit that I really didn't want to see the braids and jersies again. 

*sigh.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #108 on: January 14, 2006, 01:41:45 PM »

Jarmo, you are correct about no one else wearing kilts. ?No one else wore a top hat either. ?The kilt was pimp. ?Spandex pants? ?well, that was just a blunder. ?But he wore T shirts with messages. ?Always contraversial. ?Always pushing the envelope. ?Wearing old stuff out of Snoop Dogg's closet isn't pushing any envelopes.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #109 on: January 14, 2006, 01:42:07 PM »

He looks fine for his age. And who cares what he is wearing, Im 30 and I still wear hockey, football and basebally jerserys.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
SumoWrestlerOfBeer
Opening Act

Bow to the conductor, bitch.

« Reply #110 on: January 14, 2006, 01:43:11 PM »

Well, at least M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold got to meet Axl. He idolizes the man. The guys from Good Charolette, though, are questionable. It's great to see that Axl is out. This is a step forward.

Why don't you just...fuck off.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2006, 01:43:18 PM »

Yeah, but the guy use what he wants. I think it's a bit lame keep whinning about his hair or what he wear for years, but anyways....

of course he uses what he wants. it's not my problem if he wears this kind of clothes...
but we have NOTHING to discuss but these new shots...so of course, we talk about his appearance...

it's his only fault if we don't talk about new GNR music right now, no ?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #112 on: January 14, 2006, 01:43:34 PM »

I have the impression Axl has lost the Rock n' Roll vibe he used to have.

For sure. I wonder why someone described him as 'he looked like a rock star again'. Hell no.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
StoneTempleRoses
Rocker

Axl Was Here

« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2006, 01:46:20 PM »

I love his look jerseys and all!

StoneTempleRoses

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2006, 01:46:52 PM »

HEY !
i just went out an bought some corn chips an beer to celebrate yay !
axl is out and about again bring those beers on !
im going to get shit faced right -on !

the one an only horsey !
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2006, 01:48:06 PM »

You guys expect Axl to dress like he's performing to a crowd of 50,000 people in 1987 all the time? ?Strange...

Good choice on the Leaf jersey.
shaun
« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2006, 01:49:24 PM »

Axl rose looks great!

but kinda looks like the dude from mythbusters

Lose the beard ax!!

I was thinking that myself. Axl, the lead geek of the new Gn'R. The nw Gn'R really arn't as cool as the old Gn'R. I've sort of lost interest in CD over past few weeks, and these new photo's have kind of compounded that thought. Maybe i should give VR another chance  Grin
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2006, 01:49:43 PM »

he's not out for shaggin ok.looks like just plain fun i guess.

the one an only horsey !
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #118 on: January 14, 2006, 01:54:18 PM »

You guys expect Axl to dress like he's performing to a crowd of 50,000 people in 1987 all the time?  Strange...

Good choice on the Leaf jersey.

yeah, he is dressing like every black teenager at my local mall instead. Sorry to say it, but it's true.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
axlschild
Headliner

..when your taking to yourself..and nobody's home

« Reply #119 on: January 14, 2006, 01:55:19 PM »

Now for my 2 cents:
I think Axl looks good, some pix are better than others, so what if it is the same look as 4 years ago. Who still wears their GNR tees from 15 yrs ago, come on hands up?Huh
That will be quite a few then...

No-one moans that Slash still wears the same stuff from 20 yrs ago...because we don't really care about the clothes, it's about the music!!!
If Axl had released something we would be going on about his clothes.

I think it's good he was out having fun / promoting himself, just glad he's alive and kicking.
Shows how much he still means to bands these days, you know all those guys went home stoked cos they got a pic with Axl Fuckin Rose!!!

Bet AX7 are main tour support when it all goes down ok

My 2 cents have now expired...

Don't play your guitar when your talking to me...

Milton Keynes '93
Leeds '02
Download '06
Sheffield '06
Nottingham '06
Leeds '10
Birmingham '12
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: