Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:40:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228145 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  AXL SPEAKS!!!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: AXL SPEAKS!!!  (Read 78571 times)
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #280 on: January 18, 2006, 06:40:23 AM »

Wow

Finally, after all these years.....

..and he's been talking to Izzy? It never rains but it pours

Chinese Democracy does seem to start now!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #281 on: January 18, 2006, 06:47:28 AM »

im being serious about the new song,i think the journalist heard him wrong and just pressumed he meant better when axl actually meant BETA.......actually ive thought about it a bit and maybe not

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #282 on: January 18, 2006, 06:49:58 AM »

im being serious about the new song,i think the journalist heard him wrong and just pressumed he meant better when axl actually meant BETA.......actually ive thought about it a bit and maybe not

why would he name a song, Beta?
cos of his assistant? lol

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
godiva
« Reply #283 on: January 18, 2006, 07:52:49 AM »

Axl is American, so he would pronounce ' better' with a 'd' in the middle. Beta as pronounced by Axl in RIR has a t in the middle, so he would pronounce ' better'  and ' beta' quite differently. Of course, the journalist could have misunderstood him, but my guess is that the song is actually called 'better'.
Evolution
« Reply #284 on: January 18, 2006, 07:53:58 AM »

Awesome  Shocked
makane
Legend

« Reply #285 on: January 18, 2006, 08:12:35 AM »

I fail to see the good news in this, songs not finished?. That just leaves about no chances for CD to be released in 2006, considering how long mixing, FINISHING SONGS, marketing and all that stuff takes time. yeah, maybe he will release one track for some movie soundtrack or something, but thats probably it. bye bye 2006, welcome 2007. hopefully Axl won't tour without CD, that would just look foolish atm.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 08:14:13 AM by makane » Logged

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #286 on: January 18, 2006, 08:21:36 AM »

I fail to see the good news in this, songs not finished?. That just leaves about no chances for CD to be released in 2006, considering how long mixing, FINISHING SONGS, marketing and all that stuff takes time. yeah, maybe he will release one track for some movie soundtrack or something, but thats probably it. bye bye 2006, welcome 2007. hopefully Axl won't tour without CD, that would just look foolish atm.
If thats how you really feel, why dont you leave, come back in Jan. 2007, and I'll give you an update on everything that didn't happen. hihi

makane
Legend

« Reply #287 on: January 18, 2006, 08:30:16 AM »

If thats how you really feel, why dont you leave, come back in Jan. 2007, and I'll give you an update on everything that didn't happen. hihi
I wanna be disappointed myself.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #288 on: January 18, 2006, 08:35:08 AM »

That cemetery where they were holding the party is pretty cool...there's a documentary about the dudes that bought that place...major technology going on there...really nice grounds, and I think the Paramount lot is behind it...that was one cool place to have a party... ok
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #289 on: January 18, 2006, 08:41:59 AM »

Are you the same jameslofton? Now you know I'm a realist from hell.

I told you so!  Cheesy
madagas
« Reply #290 on: January 18, 2006, 08:43:02 AM »

I know this has been said before but I'm getting a headache reading 15 pages of neurosis! ?Grin Anyhow, the 32 songs can be interpreted in many ways. The 13 for Chinese may be done, may not be done. It is pretty clear to me that he will release 2 albums at least or the three album thing may still be in place. He is not just releasing Chinese and letting the other 19 songs be b-sides or possible soundtrack songs. After all these years he's pared his best stuff down to 32 songs and is going to make everyone of them the best possible song he can. These aren't scraps-the scraps were the 70 songs he was talking about in 1999. I would imagine that after all this time he simply wants to finish all the songs he is going to finish for the Democracy sessions then wipe his hands clean of this chapter of his life. Thus, he could release Chinese soon and work on the other six later or he could finish and tracklist multiple albums (all the songs) before he decides when to release Chinese. He is still crafty and vague so it could swing Killingvector's way and maybe only hear a song soon or it could swing Chinesblues way and we hear the album around Rio. We are just guessing but we do have a lot more info. Finally, he may be specifically making a record that doesn't sound much like Gnr so he can leave the door open for making an old school Gnr album later. He has a lot of options-but let's hope he acts on them.
madagas
« Reply #291 on: January 18, 2006, 08:46:41 AM »

and not coincidentally Mysteron just said that two albums are being recorded-CD and it's successor. Good info as well. beer
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #292 on: January 18, 2006, 08:47:04 AM »

Wow, awesome, I haven't read any post on here yet (I can't beleive 15 pages already Shocked )

Anyway working on 32 songs, 26 are nearly done, 13 will be on "The Album" and "The Record" (He didn't specifically mention Chinese Democracy but the quotes are taken out of context soooo it does'nt really mean anything i suppose)

anyway 13 on CD, 13 for a next album then 6 left over for album 3 or is that idea out the window now?

And we'll hear music this year? cool...finally i am pretty excited to hear something new.

Also he compliments Slash, and has talked to Izzy?!! that's pretty cool!! On top of that Slash says that he's excited to hear Axl's new cd and that there are no hard feelings with Axl at all. What the fuck is this world coming to? A yaer ago, fuck a month ago i would've never imagined statements like those to be made. Maybe a reunion in a few years isn't really that big of a stretch huh?

And "Better"?!!! there is a Song Title we haven't heard before i don't think.

Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #293 on: January 18, 2006, 09:14:00 AM »

Fuckin brilliant news.

I can't believe that someone would moan when he says they've got 26 songs nearly done!

That's two fucking albums. After all the talk of "there is no album" and "He can't finish a song"

BTW, when you say "26 are almost done", usually means you've completed a load and you've got some finishing touches on a few more to do.

It doesn't literally mean they've got 26 songs and their still working on all of them.  Cheesy

It's coming mutherfuckers.... and props to sp1at who did tell us to look out for this article as Axl had spoken to a RS journalist.

@#$%Funker
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #294 on: January 18, 2006, 09:16:22 AM »

Holy fuckin shit you guys this is pretty fuckin sweet! And about the whole everyone digging into what Axl said and trying to interpret all these crazy messages and crap. I just say take it as it is, not everything Axl says is criptic; this is very good news as far as I'm concerned.
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #295 on: January 18, 2006, 09:16:44 AM »

Fuck, for my birthday ?Shocked
Thank you Axl Rose, that's my better present for years ?ok
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #296 on: January 18, 2006, 09:26:25 AM »

Axl did a great job sidestepping Papa Roach's absurd request to appear on their next album. LOL. Yeah, like he would do that.

Rumors that Papa Roach only played at RIR3 was because Axl wanted them to play with Guns

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #297 on: January 18, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »

Im not gonna read 15 pages!!
But saying CD sounds a little bit like Queen means is gonna be fucking GReat!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAYYY
So long the waiting  peace

No man can be my equal
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #298 on: January 18, 2006, 09:43:33 AM »

Im not gonna read 15 pages!!
But saying CD sounds a little bit like Queen means is gonna be fucking GReat!!!!!!!!
YAAAAAAAAAYYY
So long the waiting? peace

THANKYOU for telling me about this thread!  I love you.

I am so freaking pumped now  Grin

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #299 on: January 18, 2006, 09:45:26 AM »

K i finished reading all the posts

Is it possible that Izzy talked to Axl and Axl told him that it would be out in a few months then Izzy mentioned it in passing to Slash?

Slash's comments said he hasn't talked to Axl "Directly". and that he has heard alot of rumors over the years but this time he think's its true. Just an idea i had whilst reading some of the posts.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: