Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 10:16:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Secret Communication
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Secret Communication  (Read 7043 times)
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« on: January 18, 2006, 01:31:22 AM »

Did anyone else notice that Slash's recent quote about Axl and Axl's about Slash sound almost too familiar?  Like they were told to act a certian way?  They both say they haven't talked to the other in 10 years...  Which may be true, but they both say it the same way.  They also talk very nicely of each other....  I think there is something big going down that we don't know about..  Right now, I don't know if Duff is involved, but I am almost certain that Slash, Izzy, and Axl are up to something.  I mean, both of their tones changed really quick.  Like both are trying to say no communication, but that they respect on another a lot.  They may have a mutual friend in Izzy mediating the talks, but something big is going down.  Axl didn't finish what he was going to say.  What is the quote was to be......"I always wanted the world to know how great Slash is, but I also must admit that I haven't found a guitar player quite like him since he left and would love to play with him again someday."  I just thought it was weird how he brought up Izzy all of the sudden, like he wasn't allowed to talk about Slash yet.  Man, I am getting deep now.
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 01:36:42 AM »

Well, Im just glad your not overthinking this situation and jumping to conclusions. beer

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 01:37:17 AM »

Yeah , I'm 110% behind the whole conspiracy theroy!! I cant wait till CD comes out so we can analayze the lyrics and find out when the worlds gunna end.

I'm sure with enough pot and a wave editor to play the lyrics backwards we will find out all the secrets , is elvis alive , who shot JFK , are aliens amongst us ... yup , the works.

I love how the thread below this was created by you and it's title was "How pathetic are we?"  beer

The irony starts now!

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 01:43:35 AM »

Saul, I even give you props in my first post of........."how pathetic are we...."

Ya, I am just focking around, but hey, why not.?

I have returned back to patheticness.? I just couldn't take Axl's comments at face value.? I had to turn into the psycho GNR fan that has to break down and analyze every focking thing.? Fock GNR for focking with my head.? GNR is worse then any of my girlfriends.? Atleast with the gfriends you had a slim hope of some puh c at night.? With GNR, I have had blue balls for 10 focking years.
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 01:45:28 AM »

How is it Ironic that I am pathetic?

The Coincidence Starts now......
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2006, 01:45:35 AM »

Saul, I even give you props in my first post of........."how pathetic are we...."

Ya, I am just focking around, but hey, why now. 

I have returned back to patheticness.  I just couldn't take Axl's comments at face value.  I had to turn into the psycho GNR fan that has to break down and analyze every focking thing.  Fock GNR for focking with my head.  GNR is worse then any of my girlfriends.  Atleast with the gfriends you had a slim hope of some puh c at night.  With GNR, I have had blue balls for 10 focking years.

Hahah I hear ya , and I'm just playing with you my man. Keep the spirit alive , GNR arent GNR without psycho fans analyzing everything.  hihi

Ax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 01:48:27 AM »

I think people are reading a little too much into Axl's comments. But I guess why not do that, afterall, it will probably be a couple years before we hear from Uncle Axl again. So let the over-analysing begin!!  beer
gnrvrrule
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 02:02:40 AM »

I think you're reading too much into this, but I agree that the overall vibes between the old members is suddenly better than its been in a decade.? I really get the feeling that Axl and Slash (and everyone knows this is the only REAL feud in the band, or at least enough to keep them apart) have finally forgiven each other individually and are ready to forget about the nasty breakup.? Both guys have said nice things about each other in the last two weeks, which differs from Axl's "Slash is in my ass" and Slash's "you can't talk to that guy" comment.? Whether they ever get back together or not remains to be seen, but I would no longer rule out a one-off show or something like that.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2006, 02:09:17 AM »

Sorry..........tis but a pipe dream.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2006, 03:27:32 AM »

well the channels seem to be somewhat open now and I think thats a good thing

Its a not a wholly ridiculous idea that Axls vision for CD may have changed to the point where Slash etc could offer some kind of contribution which would inevitably lead to a full blown reunion

this is of course unlikely, but one can but dream

all the players that have come and gone over the last 10 years may have been infact priming Axl in terms of an inevitable reconciliation with his former comrades?

its a shame a balance cant be sought - one half (or disc) being Axls challenging vision, the other a return or rebirth back to his roots with the alleged set of songs that Slash, Izzy and Duff worked on and that no doubt Axl has had access to

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 03:40:02 AM »

I'd guess Axl either listened to or read a transcript of Slash's interview.
badapple81
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 04:03:12 AM »

Load of bollocks.
DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 06:06:33 AM »

well I dont think they can rip into each others Assholes, because of the upcoming Court Case.
But it would be nice to think they one day might work together again
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 06:17:27 AM »

Quit the drugs.

Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2006, 07:02:34 AM »

Did anyone else notice that Slash's recent quote about Axl and Axl's about Slash sound almost too familiar?  Like they were told to act a certian way?  They both say they haven't talked to the other in 10 years...  Which may be true, but they both say it the same way.  They also talk very nicely of each other....  I think there is something big going down that we don't know about..  Right now, I don't know if Duff is involved, but I am almost certain that Slash, Izzy, and Axl are up to something.  I mean, both of their tones changed really quick.  Like both are trying to say no communication, but that they respect on another a lot.  They may have a mutual friend in Izzy mediating the talks, but something big is going down.  Axl didn't finish what he was going to say.  What is the quote was to be......"I always wanted the world to know how great Slash is, but I also must admit that I haven't found a guitar player quite like him since he left and would love to play with him again someday."  I just thought it was weird how he brought up Izzy all of the sudden, like he wasn't allowed to talk about Slash yet.  Man, I am getting deep now.

or or ok dude ge this maybethey really havent talked to each other in 10yrs and axl is SICK of ppl asking about slash and salsh is sick of ppl asking about when he will be with axl.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 07:52:59 AM »

I think we should just enjoy the most positive development out of the GNR camp in over three years instead of overanalyzing the shit out of a one in a trillion chance Axl's brief comments about Slash and Izzy means theyre already working on AFD 2.

Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 09:55:07 AM »

i dont think so.. I guess they all have just grown up..

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 11:09:11 AM »

"I always wanted the world to know how great Slash is, but he is a total jerk off..."

that might have been what he was going for too...

who know? and who cares?

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 11:23:39 AM »

maybe Izzy remains mediator between the two even after all these years.

Izzy: "Hey slash guess who I was talking to last week?"
Slash: "dunno"
Izzy: "Guess"
Slash: "Uhhh, dunno"
Izzy: "HaHa Guess"
Slash: "Hmmm......I dunno, Axl?"
Izzy: "yeah"
Slash: "what's up with him? is he done that fucking album yet?"
Izzy: "Almost"
Slash: "Almost? haha, I've heard that shit before. You know we haven't talked in like 10 fucking years?"
Izzy: "Really? You should call him dude his new stuff is pretty decent. He's wrapping up the recording now, the album should be out in a few months"
Slash: "I ain't fucking calling him. he can call me first. So for real he's almost done?"
Izzy: "yep"
Slash: "I can't wait to hear why he broke up GnR. K I got an interview dude, I'm gonna tell them this shit"
Izzy: "I wouldn't du..."
Slash: "Later Izz" *click*
Izzy: "Fuck"

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »

Izzy: "uhhh.. Axl"
mysterious voice: "Mr. Rose will be with you shortly..thanks for holding"
*Partially complete new GnR tracks play in the background"
Izzy: "Axl??"
mysterious voice: "Mr. Rose will be with you shortly..thanks for holding"
Izzy: "geez, what a fuckin.."
Axl: "hey Izzy what's up"
Izzy: "uhhhhh, I told Slash about our conversation the other day and...
Axl: ".......And....."
Izzy: "Ummmm.....Slash is gonna tell the media that CD is almost done"
Axl: "What the fuck did you tell him that for Asshole!!!!" *click*

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: