Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 11:31:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Newest Rumor (Axl On Cover of RS?)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newest Rumor (Axl On Cover of RS?)  (Read 23431 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2006, 06:55:34 PM »

If I could, I would? hihi

Doesnt seem very hard for you to shoot down all other rumors via contact with management though , why would the da vinci code be any different?
Because the Da Vinci Code is obviously a more legit rumour than most, and those types of rumours will never be shot down by the "insiders" because if/when theyre wrong, they lose credibility. Its easy to say Axl didn't play cards in Vegas, that a pic of Big Bird isn't Axl, etc. But when something more legit is in the air like Da Vinci, Amazon listing, and GH2, the insiders hibernate until the smoke clears. Isn't it funny how they can supposedly shoot down rumours but never ask questions? These "insiders" are like a reporter born without a mouth. ok

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2006, 06:59:08 PM »

Mysteron is very cool.  Thanks for the info.

Davinci and RIR would be awesome!  RS cover would just be the cherry on top!  Obviously, with these things in the works, things are looking better than ever for us loyal Gunners.

beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2006, 07:07:34 PM »

that's my point! Smiley I'm not an idiot-believe me. I just think Mysteron is as "connected" as we are going to get on these trash heap Gnr websites

Mysteron is connected allright. He has proved it to Jarmo, and that's all I need to know.

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »

The "insider" is only going to be privy to information regarding the shooting down of rumours and thats it.

Theres no way in hell theyre going to be given a scoop to offer the community ie. a single date or a an interview heads up.

So although they can offer some help in terms of discrediting obvious bullshit, theyre certainly not going to get their hands on real juicy info

I wouldnt rule out the RS cover with Zach - its a very good idea indeed

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2006, 07:15:59 PM »

that's my point! Smiley I'm not an idiot-believe me. I just think Mysteron is as "connected" as we are going to get on these trash heap Gnr websites

Mysteron is connected allright. He has proved it to Jarmo, and that's all I need to know.
Could you please point me in the direction of those phantom street teams. hihi

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2006, 07:18:15 PM »

yeah and while we're at it, lets round up all the pro-Axl journalists so we can get favourable reviews!
Better still why not re-introduce the contracts Axl made journalists sign in 1991 which pretty much saw them veto there duty and right to a free press?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2006, 07:20:33 PM »

^ maybe because anyone can say rio or a soundtrack is possible..

The fact is that The Da Vinci sountrack is a rumour that hasn't been denied yet.

And we know that Axl has a special relationship with the owner of RIR.

So, be a little positive...

exactly.... I am being positive I am saying I don't need any insider to tell me rio a show axl loves is still possible even without word.. Axl was so broken hearted because buckethead ruined his one show that he loves so how can he possibly miss another one..
badapple81
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2006, 07:31:25 PM »

yeah and while we're at it, lets round up all the pro-Axl journalists so we can get favourable reviews!
Better still why not re-introduce the contracts Axl made journalists sign in 1991 which pretty much saw them veto there duty and right to a free press?

The street teams was an obvious sign that the album was almost ready to go at that point in time. Why don't have you (not YOU, the lot of you) a little fun speculating and playing along instead of being negative all of the time.

Mysteron has obviously been doing some scouting around for management with recent threads such as the GN'R-DJs thread and with RIR coming up and the possibility of the DVC soundtrack having GN'R.. a great window of opportunity has arisen.

Thanks for your efforts Mysteron.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2006, 07:31:35 PM »

I am saying I don't need any insider to tell me rio a show axl loves is still possible even without word..

Would it make you feel better if I told you it's still possible? hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2006, 07:36:58 PM »

I suggest you stop the off topic whining....

If you don't want to believe a poster, that's up to you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2006, 09:59:26 PM »

well we will just have to wait an see then huh.

the one an only horsey !
anythinggoes
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2006, 05:41:57 AM »

Rolling Stone Speak to Axl
17 January 2006, 8:49 AM

According to Korn's Press Officer, Kristine Ashton, a writer from Rolling Stone magazine spoke to Axl Rose on Friday 13th, the day of Korn's tour launch party. So keep an eye out for possible GN'R news in a future edition of Rolling Stone magazine.
Sanctuary yesterday quashed a similar rumour stating that Axl and Zack De La Rocha were to be formally interviewed and photographed in Febraury by the same magazine.

from splat so use a pinch of salt
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2006, 07:19:13 AM »

Rolling Stone Speak to Axl
17 January 2006, 8:49 AM

According to Korn's Press Officer, Kristine Ashton, a writer from Rolling Stone magazine spoke to Axl Rose on Friday 13th, the day of Korn's tour launch party. So keep an eye out for possible GN'R news in a future edition of Rolling Stone magazine.
Sanctuary yesterday quashed a similar rumour stating that Axl and Zack De La Rocha were to be formally interviewed and photographed in Febraury by the same magazine.

from splat so use a pinch of salt

never thought Axl would be the guy to share the coverstory with anyone anyway... Kiss

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2006, 07:47:07 AM »

I think Axl get's more "public" when there's some incoming and important news regarding gnr. So stay tuned...

Of course it's  possible he will get a cover in Rolling Stone. He's still regarded as one of the best frontman of all time, so why wouldn't he get it when a cd of new material, after all this time, is due in a short period of time (hopefully!)Huh.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 10:26:33 AM by Cocaine__tongue » Logged

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2006, 12:20:39 PM »

Anything is possible with GNR. At anytime they can throw themselves into a festival mix or pull themselves out. At anytime Axl can say hes ready then pull out. That is why its easy for Mysteron to play along.

Do you really think that if the RS thing is true they would confirm it to wannabes like Mysteron. Cmon

I'm not trying to say whether Mysteron is an insider or not but whats with all the antagonism towards Mysteron? I have always read his posts with interest sometimes I agree sometimes I dont but calling him a wanabee is a bit harsh ent it? Mike

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2006, 12:37:29 PM »

Well if Axl spoke with RS then you'd have to imagine it would be because he has something to say-otherwise, he'd turn them away just like every other press inquiry he's gotten since 2002. Probably a little reason to be optimistic at this point-but I still wouldn't put anything down as set.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2006, 02:01:09 PM »

According to Korn's Press Officer, Kristine Ashton, a writer from Rolling Stone magazine spoke to Axl Rose on Friday 13th, the day of Korn's tour launch party.
Here's the full transcript of that conversation:

RS writer:? Hey Axl!!!? I'm from RS mag.
Axl:? Fuck off.

I'd kinda be surprised if Axl granted anybody from RS an interview.? For the past few years, all the Axl mentions in that mag seemed to me to be of the "bashing" persuasion.? Undecided

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2006, 02:22:10 PM »

According to Korn's Press Officer, Kristine Ashton, a writer from Rolling Stone magazine spoke to Axl Rose on Friday 13th, the day of Korn's tour launch party.
Here's the full transcript of that conversation:

RS writer:? Hey Axl!!!? I'm from RS mag.
Axl:? Fuck off.

I'd kinda be surprised if Axl granted anybody from RS an interview.? For the past few years, all the Axl mentions in that mag seemed to me to be of the "bashing" persuasion.? Undecided

rofl  Yea that is probably the extent of that conversation.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2006, 05:53:49 PM »

sad but true he hasn't agreed to anything as of yet.like i said we will have to wait an see what turns out. crying

the one an only horsey !
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2006, 10:20:03 PM »

so was this rumor proved false or is it too early to tell?

Axl could very well appear by himself, right?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: