Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 09:17:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228475 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Newest Rumor (Axl On Cover of RS?)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newest Rumor (Axl On Cover of RS?)  (Read 22958 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2006, 05:21:31 PM »

If I could, I would? hihi

Doesnt seem very hard for you to shoot down all other rumors via contact with management though , why would the da vinci code be any different?

Because it's a possibility

If it was gunna happen I would imagine the ink would allready be dry on the contract between both camps by now.

Possibly

I wouldn't know
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2006, 05:26:13 PM »

If I could, I would? hihi

Doesnt seem very hard for you to shoot down all other rumors via contact with management though , why would the da vinci code be any different?

If it was gunna happen I would imagine the ink would allready be dry on the contract between both camps by now.

Possibly

I wouldn't know

You need to seriously consider a career in politics. ok

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2006, 05:27:17 PM »

my hero mysteron the insider passed through,

that's exactly how it works saul./..... madison gets line one and mysteron line 2 rofl

And "sp1at" has 2 tin cans with a piece of line.  rofl

LOL.

Post of the year so far..... rofl

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
madagas
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2006, 05:28:48 PM »

That was clever Saul....Mysteron's on fire! Shocked
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2006, 05:29:06 PM »

If I could, I would  hihi

Possibly

I wouldn't know

You need to seriously consider a career in politics. ok

and give up this lucrative job as gnr messageboard insider?! Are you insane?  rofl

peace

younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2006, 05:30:07 PM »

Anything is possible with GNR. At anytime they can throw themselves into a festival mix or pull themselves out. At anytime Axl can say hes ready then pull out. That is why its easy for Mysteron to play along.

Do you really think that if the RS thing is true they would confirm it to wannabes like Mysteron. Cmon

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #86 on: January 16, 2006, 05:32:50 PM »

Anything is possible with GNR. At anytime they can throw themselves into a festival mix or pull themselves out. At anytime Axl can say hes ready then pull out. That is why its easy for Mysteron to play along.

Do you really think that if the RS thing is true they would confirm it to wannabes like Mysteron. Cmon

I've got nothing against Mysteron at all , but I'll say this much ... I have a fun ny feeling we would get alot more inside info if this was an Iron Maiden board and that band was the one we were following.  ok

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #87 on: January 16, 2006, 05:35:28 PM »

let me tell you this, I have nothing against you mysteron or anyone else that shares these useless pieces of info, it's just whatever is being said is so unimportant.. Eevryone has their opinions or mythbusting ways but for me I am hearing nothing important ... ?When something important does happen like a single tour or video the world will know and I won't need some dude to be an insider to tell me this.. Maybe it's the kids that love these insiders but to me it's just ?abunch of BS talking about a dormant band,...
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #88 on: January 16, 2006, 05:35:44 PM »

The way I see it, GnR management is kinda like the IRS. They go around, doing what they do, unseen by the masses until it is time to deliver some really bad news: shooting down rumor, cancelling tours, or releasing statements in Johnnie Cochranspeak. God forbid we actually hear something positive, some news to make the fans excited or hopeful, or maybe give them enough life to keep the porch light on each and every year. 

More denials really mean nothing to me at this point. It is the party line with this band.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #89 on: January 16, 2006, 05:35:58 PM »

I've got nothing against Mysteron at all , but I'll say this much ... I have a fun ny feeling we would get alot more inside info if this was an Iron Maiden board and that band was the one we were following.

To borrow a line from Axl  during the 2002 tour: "No shit, mutherfucker!" rofl

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
madagas
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2006, 05:39:31 PM »

Mysteron obviously knows someone in management-not Axl. Management says what Axl wants them to. He's not a wannabe. He's just not directly connected with Axl, but who is? His own bandmembers don't know when the records coming out or when they are touring. Axl keeps his cards close to the vest-obviously. As far as touring, the band members don't currently have any dates scheduled so that is a decent sign. Also, I imagine they will need ample time to prepare as they probably haven't played together as a unit in 3 years! You can't just decide to play a bunch of festivals at the last minute. Just my opinion. Undecided
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2006, 05:42:22 PM »

Mysteron obviously knows someone in management-not Axl. Management says what Axl wants them to. He's not a wannabe. He's just not directly connected with Axl, but who is? His own bandmembers don't know when the records coming out or when they are touring. Axl keeps his cards close to the vest-obviously. As far as touring, the band members don't currently have any dates scheduled so that is a decent sign. Also, I imagine they will need ample time to prepare as they probably haven't played together as a unit in 3 years! You can't just decide to play a bunch of festivals at the last minute. Just my opinion. Undecided

Mysteron has a famous relative in the music buisness and Mysteron himself worked with Iron Maiden in some capacity a year or so ago. This is all common knowledge is it not?  Huh

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2006, 05:50:32 PM »

That the band players have yet to fill their schedules seems like a positive sign, although techincally we're still in the Holiday Season until Valentine's Day-so it's infinetly possible we won't hear much from them until mid-February. But if we don't see these guys adding dates or other gigs starting in March, it might be a decent bet to assume theyre back with Axl and gearing up for something. Rio is taking place in June, so I'd assume that the promoters would want to have their complete line-up announced no later than March....point is, we should be hearing something by the end of next month or early March...if we don't, i'd expect to see dizzy, tommy, and richard start announcing more side gigs.

---Nick Nasty--

madagas
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2006, 05:55:31 PM »

I didn't know the Iron Maiden connection-I just always thought it was a connection with Sanctuary/management. I remember him mentioning a relative or brother who was a well known guitar player?Huh-could be wrong there. I believe the guy. These board members take their frustrations with Axl out on him sometimes. It is kind of irritating. He just told people that Rio is still a possibility as well as the soundtrack. Good news in my opinion. Like you said Saul, he is quick to shoot down others-why didn't he shoot down this? At least Axl is considering doing something. Tongue
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2006, 05:57:46 PM »

^ maybe because anyone can say rio or a soundtrack is possible..
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2006, 06:01:18 PM »

thats my point

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2006, 06:03:24 PM »

^ maybe because anyone can say rio or a soundtrack is possible..

The fact is that The Da Vinci sountrack is a rumour that hasn't been denied yet.

And we know that Axl has a special relationship with the owner of RIR.

So, be a little positive...

madagas
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »

that's my point! Smiley I'm not an idiot-believe me. I just think Mysteron is as "connected" as we are going to get on these trash heap Gnr websites
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2006, 06:06:47 PM »

Mysteron, is there any possibility for Ossama Bin Laden to steal "Chinese Democracy" and put the tape on the internet? Do you have any contact with Ossama or his management? Does he have the braids??hihi

Anyway, thanks for the little Rio info? peace

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »

The fact is that The Da Vinci sountrack is a rumour that hasn't been denied yet.

And we know that Axl has a special relationship with the owner of RIR.

So, be a little positive...

Right, no sense going negative in January. besides both the DVC Soundtrack unkilled rumour and RIR, there's also the fact that he was out and photographed by the press, and most important of all-there was never a GH2! If you accept the working theory (and you're always free not to) that GH2 was a threat for the release of CD, then the fact that it has been shelved must spark you as a positive sign!

---Nick Nasty--

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: