Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 07:00:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228473 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Newest Rumor (Axl On Cover of RS?)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newest Rumor (Axl On Cover of RS?)  (Read 22930 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2006, 02:59:58 PM »

^:rofl: rofl rofl rofl

ok 

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2006, 03:59:57 PM »

I find it strange how quickly some people can get "managment" to speak about these "rumors" and deny or confrm them , but other simple info cant be gotten?!

Like while talking to "mangement" why not ask something like "Well , umm is the actual recording process finished?"  "Do you have a setlist of songs?" "Any tour plans for 06?" ... I mean c'mon , get real for a second ....

How about everyone get rumors flying that theres a finished number of songs and all thats left is artwork , and theres a huge world tour planned for 2006 , get that all over the internet and see if management denies or confirms it?  hihi

I know the old line goes "when they have something to say they'll say it" , but really , would it be too much to ask them if the actual recording is done , are we close , are there ANY tours being planned?

Wow , sometimes I think Axl should change the name of either the band or the album to simply "The Area 51 Project - Tresspassers will be shot on sight , after they sign a confidentiality contract"

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »

I find it strange how quickly some people can get "managment" to speak about these "rumors" and deny or confrm them , but other simple info cant be gotten?!

Like while talking to "mangement" why not ask something like "Well , umm is the actual recording process finished?"? "Do you have a setlist of songs?" "Any tour plans for 06?" ... I mean c'mon , get real for a second ....

How about everyone get rumors flying that theres a finished number of songs and all thats left is artwork , and theres a huge world tour planned for 2006 , get that all over the internet and see if management denies or confirms it?? hihi

I know the old line goes "when they have something to say they'll say it" , but really , would it be too much to ask them if the actual recording is done , are we close , are there ANY tours being planned?

Wow , sometimes I think Axl should change the name of either the band or the album to simply "The Area 51 Project - Tresspassers will be shot on sight , after they sign a confidentiality contract"

It is Axl's decision as to what information is revealed to the public and there is nothing management or anyone can do about that

What we good citizens can do though is stop the lies and the gossip if it is false.
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2006, 04:12:15 PM »

Like while talking to "mangement" why not ask something like "Well , umm is the actual recording process finished?"  "Do you have a setlist of songs?" "Any tour plans for 06?" ... I mean c'mon , get real for a second ....

How about everyone get rumors flying that theres a finished number of songs and all thats left is artwork , and theres a huge world tour planned for 2006 , get that all over the internet and see if management denies or confirms it?  hihi

It is Axl's decision as to what information is revealed to the public and there is nothing management or anyone can do about that

What we good citizens can do though is stop the lies and the gossip if it is false.

so what you are saying is that it was axl's decision to have you say this rumor was false?  Huh

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2006, 04:22:37 PM »

Like while talking to "mangement" why not ask something like "Well , umm is the actual recording process finished?"? "Do you have a setlist of songs?" "Any tour plans for 06?" ... I mean c'mon , get real for a second ....

How about everyone get rumors flying that theres a finished number of songs and all thats left is artwork , and theres a huge world tour planned for 2006 , get that all over the internet and see if management denies or confirms it?? hihi

So was it Axls decision not to stop The De Vinci Code soundtrack rumors?

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »

NICE!!!   ok

peace

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #66 on: January 16, 2006, 04:38:43 PM »

OWNED!!
 rofl

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2006, 04:45:23 PM »

so what you are saying is that it was axl's decision to have you say this rumor was false?? Huh

I did not say that
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2006, 04:56:31 PM »

so what you are saying is that it was axl's decision to have you say this rumor was false?  Huh

I did not say that

well how about you give em a jingle and ask.  ok

peace

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2006, 04:57:46 PM »

so what you are saying is that it was axl's decision to have you say this rumor was false?? Huh

I did not say that

well how about you give em a jingle and ask.? ok

peace

If I could, I would  hihi
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2006, 05:04:35 PM »

OWNED!!
 rofl

Smiley  I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just trying to get some info out of the great one Mysteron. Wink

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2006, 05:05:24 PM »

Doesnt seem very hard for you to shoot down all other rumors via contact with management though , why would the da vinci code be any different?

Is there a number you call for  "photo shoots" and a different number you call for "soundtrack possibilities" and another for "tracklistings and/or artwork"?

Hi , you have reached gnr management , if you are mysteron and seeking answers to a rumor concerning an axl rose photoshoot please press 1 , if you are seeking answers concerning rumors of a chinese democracy release date please press 2 , if you are seeking answers concerning a single appearing on a soundtrack please hang up as we cant help you at this time. This recording ends now!"

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2006, 05:06:28 PM »

So he knows every bs flying about the net....or rather, the boards Shocked
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2006, 05:07:37 PM »

my hero mysteron the insider passed through,

that's exactly how it works saul./..... madison gets line one and mysteron line 2 rofl
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2006, 05:09:52 PM »

my hero mysteron the insider passed through,

that's exactly how it works saul./..... madison gets line one and mysteron line 2 rofl

And "sp1at" has 2 tin cans with a piece of line.  rofl

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #75 on: January 16, 2006, 05:13:03 PM »

If I could, I would? hihi

Doesnt seem very hard for you to shoot down all other rumors via contact with management though , why would the da vinci code be any different?

Because it's a possibility
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #76 on: January 16, 2006, 05:14:35 PM »

Mysteron, do you think playing at Rock in Rio is still a possibility?

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2006, 05:16:38 PM »

Because it's a possibility

If it was gunna happen I would imagine the ink would allready be dry on the contract between both camps by now.

Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #78 on: January 16, 2006, 05:20:12 PM »

Damn, ya'll are busting Mysteron's chops.  Don't scare him away, we may lose our one true insider.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2006, 05:21:02 PM »

Mysteron, do you think playing at Rock in Rio is still a possibility?

Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: