Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 12:32:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228530 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  ROCKER SORUM'S LOST COCAINE DAYS
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: ROCKER SORUM'S LOST COCAINE DAYS  (Read 5115 times)
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2006, 12:41:59 AM »

You know where the fuck you are Matt???
You're in the jungle, you're gonna buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy.........

...some drugs hihi

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2006, 03:30:34 AM »

You're in the jungle, you're gonna buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy.........

...some drugs hihi

rofl

Megaguns
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2006, 05:10:43 AM »

...some drugs hihi
shanananananaa knees knees ohhhh i wanna watch you OD.
coolman78SLASH
VIP

You gotta have balls man-Tony Montana-Scarface

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2006, 06:55:03 AM »

Another Sorum drug story?? I think Sorum feels the need to constantly gloat about doing drugs and banging groupies to convince people he was really part of Guns N Roses.? none of the other guys ever needed to brag about such things, they just had the rep simply because they were GNR.

Bingo!

Exactly what I said, too. I think that because he wasn't in the original lineup (and hell, he didn't really get significant video play until the band was almost done), he is always trying to remind people, "Hey, look at me! I was in Guns n' Roses! It was wild! I did lots and lots of drugs!" It's like--okay, enough already. We get it.

I think he have been in more videos then Steven. YCBM, NR, DC, Garden, Garden of Eden,Live and let die, Dead horse, Yesterdays, Since I dont have you, Estranged, The Tokyo show videos, Paris pay per view show, Freddy Mercury tribute shows, are among the songs and concerts that have been showed on TV and on DVD's a lot, please fill in if I've forgotten something...

That's why I said "significant". I had just watched the "Making of Estranged" before I wrote that, Matt himself says that the video shoot for "Estranged" is the first one he really cared to show up to, because he had an actual "role" (the heliocopter) as opposed to other Gn'R vids where there are a couple short clips of him playing drums, and not much else, whereas Duff, Axl, and Slash get most of the "big" roles (i.e.--Slash driving off the cliff, Duff walking down the stairs and having the chick throw the bottle at him in "Don't Cry", all the wedding scene stuff in "November Rain". That's what I meant by "significant".

Ok, thanks for clearing that up then, I misunderstood you a bit..But what you replyed made more sense..  !   ok

GnR June 10th 1993
Slash’s Snakepit June 24th 1995
Velvet Revolver August 13th 2004
GnR June 28th 2006
Slash & friends  June 30th 2009
GnR June 15th 2022
GnR June 23. 2023
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: