Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 11:23:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228155 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Very young women and older men
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Very young women and older men  (Read 15976 times)
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« on: January 10, 2006, 07:44:19 PM »

Lately I've been noticing lots of girls in their late teens/early 20s going out with 30+ guys. My question is:why?Huh 

From the men's point of view, it's clear why they like them young (Don't we all?Smiley)

Money, of course, could be an issue, but they can't all be materialistic whores, so there must be something else.

I see it as a way for girls to feel like mature women...wich is funny, considering the fact that in a few years they'd do anything to look and feel younger Smiley

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2006, 08:00:20 PM »

I guess it just depends on personal preference.

Look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher.

I don't think people (men) intentionally look for younger women.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2006, 08:13:19 PM »

I've always been attracted to older women more. yes

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 08:18:48 PM »

Me to. I've always been told it's to do with me being a Scorpio and it's common with that starsign....(supposedly..)
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 08:26:36 PM »

Me to. I've always been told it's to do with me being a Scorpio and it's common with that starsign....(supposedly..)

I'm a Gemini, so I'm not sure if it's common or not. Smiley

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
SLCPUNK
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 08:33:56 PM »

Lately I've been noticing lots of girls in their late teens/early 20s going out with 30+ guys. My question is:why?Huh 

From the men's point of view, it's clear why they like them young (Don't we all?Smiley)

Money, of course, could be an issue, but they can't all be materialistic whores, so there must be something else.

I see it as a way for girls to feel like mature women...wich is funny, considering the fact that in a few years they'd do anything to look and feel younger Smiley

Most guys are immature at that age compared to the girls.

A man who is 32 may have a home, nice car, money, security, and doesn't feel the need to take the girl to keg parties.

He may be more in tune with what a girl wants learning from all the stupid shit he did when he was in his 20's. Really, the younger guy has no chance against this.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 08:43:43 PM »

I think it depends on the woman and the male.

I personally wouldnt date a younger woman cause Most younger women are immature and play mind games and arent ready for serious commitments.

On the flip side, most younger guys arent ready for serious commitments and are into playing games and cheating etc.

So if u are a mature younger female, its almost impossible to find what u are lookin for in someone your age and the same with a male.

Ive heard that women who date older men have father issues and need an older guy to be a Bf and a father figure and vice versa for the male.

Im not an expert so I dont know if that is true but Love to me has no limits, as long as the girl is legal and the guy is legal, to me its all good.

if u are 20 and are attracted and have chemistry with a 50 year old, to me thats all good.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
MadmanDan
Legend

When yu're talkin' to yourself,and nobody's home...

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 09:26:56 PM »

Well on the other hand, me being 21, I must admit I love the idea that 10-15 years from now, if I'm still single, I'll be able to attract women that are my age now.

"There's only one Return, and it ain't of the king, it's of the Jedi !"
SLCPUNK
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 09:47:35 PM »

Well on the other hand, me being 21, I must admit I love the idea that 10-15 years from now, if I'm still single, I'll be able to attract women that are my age now.

You don't realize how hot and young they look when you are 22 and they are 22. haha.

Then you are 33 and they are 22, and you think "Holy crap that girl is CUTE!!!"

I dated an older woman when I was younger. She was quite a bit older then me. I never dated a younger girl though. Usually always in my age range. I love looking at younger ladies but even if I was not married I am not sure I would go that route. It really is important to carry on a conversation with somebody and sometimes the gap is just too wide (insert sex joke here) for that to happen. Right now I am 34 and I often have girls in the mid 20's flirt with me. To me, that is a total compliment, because I realize I may be 9 yrs older. When I look at an 18 yr old girl, even if she is pretty, she seems like a baby, just too young.

To me a 53 yr old man with a 35 yr old woman makes a helluva lot more sense to me then a 34 yr old man with a 22 yr old girl. Only because there is so much more growing up you do in your 20's.

It really depends on the couple.

Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2006, 10:37:29 PM »

I'm 24 and I have a tendency to be attracted to older men who are in their 40's and 50's. For me, it's not for any particular reason. I just happen to be attracted to older guys just like someone may happen to be attracted to blondes.
There is an added bonus that older men are usually more mature, experienced, etc. However, I do enjoy guys my age, too. In fact, there are more guys my age out there that turn my head than there are older guys. I'd also be more hestitant dating an older man because of the huge age gap/life experience gap.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 12:12:38 AM »

When I was in my early 20's and worked retail, I'd get hit on a lot by older male customers.  And I thought they were disgusting.  "Dirty old man" is what I usually thought when some 40 or 50 year old guy would try to flirt.  NASTY!  I always wondered what they thought they had that a 22 year old woman would want. 

Now I'm 32, and guess what?  I still don't like older men.  My age is ok, but over 40, and I usually don't think they are attractive.  And when I see a couple that has a big age difference, particulary if one is in their 20's, I know they've got some issues to work out.  There is a reason why a 22 year old woman would date a 50 year old man, and its rarely healthy. 
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 12:21:14 AM »

I dated an older woman when I was younger. She was quite a bit older then me.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 12:28:44 AM »

hihi hihi

That's too funny. haha

I try not to be judgmental of anyone, but it seems like extremely rich men, like Donald Trump, only date women much, much younger than they are. I guess it's just a fashionable trend to them.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 12:34:14 AM by journey » Logged
Sterlingdog
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2006, 12:35:03 AM »

I try not be judgemental of anyone, but it seems like extremely rich men, like Donald Trump, only date women much, much younger than they are. I guess it's just a fashionable trend to them.

You are right, and when those men date much younger women, its not for the intelligent conversation.  Its for status, maybe sex, but not because they value the woman as a human being.  So then you have to ask, what is it about that woman that she is willing to be in a relationship with a man who sees her as an object? 
RichardNixon
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2006, 12:43:52 AM »

I'm a MILF MAN myself.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2006, 02:02:56 AM »

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2006, 02:09:10 AM »

That top image must remind you of the times when you asked ole' Clara to take out her dentures first

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2006, 03:03:14 AM »

That top image must remind you of the times when you asked ole' Clara to take out her dentures first

Here's Clara

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2006, 04:14:33 AM »

Women are such haters.

how do u all know that Donald Trump just doesnt have a great connection with his wife?

why does it always have to be about the looks?

Women hate on one another so much it drives me crazy.

If a Guy gets a hot chick, other guys say "way to go dude"

if a girl gets a hot,rich successful guy other women say *she's a sex symbol, a trophy blah blah blah.*

Drives me crazy.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2006, 05:34:24 AM »

Women are such haters.

how do u all know that Donald Trump just doesnt have a great connection with his wife?

why does it always have to be about the looks?

Women hate on one another so much it drives me crazy.

If a Guy gets a hot chick, other guys say "way to go dude"

if a girl gets a hot,rich successful guy other women say *she's a sex symbol, a trophy blah blah blah.*

Drives me crazy.

Women are not all haters. Your accusations are false in that respect.

There are different standards for men and women. They're not always fair, but they exist. Like for example, if a guy sleeps with 50 girls than he's applauded for that. If a girl sleeps with 50 guys than she's considered a slut. It's a double standard.

You asked, "why does it always have to be about the looks?"

Because women are always pressured to be physically perfect. It's been that way for hundreds of years. And it's something that women have to deal with their whole lives. It's not the same for men. Men are allowed to get older and heavier. Women have to retain youth and beauty. Makeup was invented for women, wrinkle creams were invented for women and cosmetic surgery is aimed highly at women. You do the math. And then ask yourself that question again.

Women hate to see other women sell themselves out like play things. It's unsettling. How can the world take women seriously, if they don't take themselves seriously?

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 02:02:49 PM by journey » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: