Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 03:29:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Pro 'New' Guns N'Roses DJ's
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pro 'New' Guns N'Roses DJ's  (Read 13307 times)
DOASHK
p00p yea
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2006, 04:37:10 PM »

101.1 the wrif in detroit is pro

cept they already did an interview with axl in 2002
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2006, 05:23:13 PM »

If you were Axl Rose, would you prefer to be asked questions by people that respect you, or people that disrescpect you

No offense, but are you fucking kidding me?

Drawing battle lines with DJ's of influence who might not have been sypathetic/supportive is absolute idiocy.?

He better man up and take on all comers, the main goal is to get the music heard and then let the chips fall where they may.?

Minds can be changed, perceptions can't.

Spot on, as usual. Axl is going to need these DJs a lot more than they need him.

You're a funny guy, Mysteron. What, do you think that somehow it's some sort of "reward" to be granted an interview with Axl Rose? Maybe to some podunk nobody DJ but to the Howard Sterns, Jim Ladds, etc... of the world? Yea, right.

Advice from people who think they stand above everything and everyone is not necessary. Any offered 'greater philosophies' are old hat, so please don't downgrade this thread with said shite.

It is merely interesting to know who is thinking what at this time.
a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2006, 05:45:51 PM »

Mysteron - I believe most of the thoughts right now are "what is going on?" It's hard to judge what DJ's are really thinking unless we get some "word" of some sort from Guns Management and/or Axl Rose. A lot of DJ's are relying on what they hear from word of mouth and the Internet to come up with their baseless BS comments. This topic might better be asked once we have some official word. That then will bring out those from the woodwork who deserve to interview Axl Rose.

The rest of you - I think what Mysteron is asking here has been side-swiped in the wrong direction, and thus another reason why messageboards are given that false sense of security/hope/information. I think the best would be for people only to respond with relevant information on the question asked. Let's get the best possible information to Mysteron so decisions can be made appropriately. There's a reason we're being asked for this help, so let's not fuck that up.

/Rev.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2006, 05:58:37 PM »

Mysteron - I believe most of the thoughts right now are "what is going on?" It's hard to judge what DJ's are really thinking unless we get some "word" of some sort from Guns Management and/or Axl Rose. A lot of DJ's are relying on what they hear from word of mouth and the Internet to come up with their baseless BS comments. This topic might better be asked once we have some official word. That then will bring out those from the woodwork who deserve to interview Axl Rose.

The rest of you - I think what Mysteron is asking here has been side-swiped in the wrong direction, and thus another reason why messageboards are given that false sense of security/hope/information. I think the best would be for people only to respond with relevant information on the question asked. Let's get the best possible information to Mysteron so decisions can be made appropriately. There's a reason we're being asked for this help, so let's not fuck that up.

/Rev.

People just want to analyse everything I say/that is said down to smallest quark. It's pointless and stupid

I'm asking a flippant question. That is all. Some answers could prove useful, but then again, maybe they will not. If you french connection it up with some poigniant humor. Cool. But the analysis and advice is silly and useless
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 06:00:28 PM by Mysteron » Logged
a.
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »

/Rev.

People just want to analyse everything I say/that is said down to smallest quark. It's pointless and stupid

I'm asking a flippant question. That is all. Some answers could prove useful, but then again, maybe they will not. If you french connection it up with some poigniant humor. Cool. But the analysis and advice is silly and useless

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to analyse anything or try to say that what you're asking is ruthless and unwarranted. All I'm saying is that you might get some better responses from some of the people here if they had some actual information to go on. Some of the people here take everything you say as "god-like" because you've proven yourself as the only reliable source outside of management and Axl Rose that's consistent. That's all, don't take my post the wrong way. Smiley
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2006, 06:25:43 PM »

1. Interview with the fans first, us here in HTGTH that stuck with him and GNR all this years (and others foruns too )

then

2. All the dj?s that people will mention that probably "likes" Axl

then

3. All the others

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2006, 06:29:28 PM »

Advice from people who think they stand above everything and everyone is not necessary. Any offered 'greater philosophies' are old hat, so please don't downgrade this thread with said shite.

Again, no offense... but the premise of the thread is a bit off. ?The whole "let's find the nice DJ's for Axl to talk to" is just silly.

It is merely interesting to know who is thinking what at this time

Sure it is, although limiting responses to Pro Axl/New GNR DJ's tends to send the wrong message.? The general perception of Axl (at least stateside) isn't exactly positive these days,?no reason to perpetuate that perception by making pleas to only Axl/New GNR friendly media.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2006, 06:32:12 PM »

1. Interview with the fans first, us here in HTGTH that stuck with him and GNR all this years (and others foruns too )

then

then

3. All the others

Best post I've read all day. ok

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2006, 06:42:07 PM »

Again, no offense... but the premise of the thread is a bit off. ?The whole "let's find the nice DJ's for Axl to talk to" is just silly.

It is merely interesting to know who is thinking what at this time

Sure it is, although limiting responses to Pro Axl/New GNR DJ's tends to send the wrong message.? The general perception of Axl (at least stateside) isn't exactly positive these days,?no reason to perpetuate that perception by making pleas to only Axl/New GNR friendly media.

But did I ask for people to analyse the question? No.

I'm being flippant and relaxed in my wording. Please stop challenging and analysing, if that is ok.
Evolution
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2006, 06:45:03 PM »

Radio One in the UK usually do speak of GNR and Axl positively. Biggest British station too, so well worth popping for a chat.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2006, 06:45:39 PM »

then

then

3. All the others

If an interview with the fans doesn't happen, I'll be quite disappointed
Evolution
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2006, 06:47:54 PM »

Should get Axl to register. I can see the Axl interview thread in my head  Wink
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2006, 06:49:23 PM »

If an interview doesn't happen with the fans, I'll be more than disappointed, I'll be super pissed.

I mean were the ones who have stuck by Axl all these years, think or thin, and Tommy sat down with Jarmo not to long ago as well...

Were certainly not professional DJs but by God we'll treat Axl alright...

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2006, 06:52:05 PM »

A public forum is all about analysis and opinion and the free exhange of it. ?You're initial post evoked both.

I'm being flippant and relaxed in my wording. Please stop challenging and analysing, if that is ok.

Challenging a silly premise is to be expected, if that's ok.

Is that relaxed and flip enough for you?

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2006, 07:03:04 PM »

A public forum is all about analysis and opinion and the free exhange of it. ?You're initial post evoked both.

Challenging a silly premise is to be expected, if that's ok.

Is that relaxed and flip enough for you?

You do whatever floats your boat  Wink hihi
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2006, 07:03:35 PM »

If an interview doesn't happen with the fans, I'll be more than disappointed, I'll be super pissed.

I mean were the ones who have stuck by Axl all these years, think or thin, and Tommy sat down with Jarmo not to long ago as well...

Were certainly not professional DJs but by God we'll treat Axl alright...

Agreed
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2006, 07:55:41 PM »

I would have thought you'd realised that after all the years of silence and by your own admission your ability to get answers from the "higher ups" in the GnR world that everything you say is gonna be anaylsed. Comes with your territory now Mysteron, sort of explains why Axl doesn't talk to the press. If you are getting analysed this much imagine how it would be if Axl spoke out once in a while!  hihi
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2006, 07:57:39 PM »

hey, we all forgot a great journalist: KURT LODER. ok

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2006, 08:20:20 PM »

I agree that looking for "nice" DJ for Axl to talk is silly but only because I believe that - love him or hate him - any DJ would cream his/her pants if they were granted an Axl interview.

Rhetorical Question @ Falcon - Where are you from?? It just struck me as funny to hear an American {I thought}, refer to the USA as "stateside"? hihi
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 08:27:53 PM by GypsySoul » Logged

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2006, 08:24:02 PM »

i think MYSTERONS right,hes only asking us to list pro GNR djs and those who we have heard dis GNR or axl in the past.whats to analyse about that.on topic i cant really think of a dj off my head in the uk who actually has dissed GNR/axl but most are complementry.you should widen your question to ANYONE who has dissed GNR in the recent past,but im sure theres already a thread like that somewhere .

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: