Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:31:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Pro 'New' Guns N'Roses DJ's
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pro 'New' Guns N'Roses DJ's  (Read 13252 times)
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2006, 08:27:21 PM »

PLUS IF AXL WAS TO SPEAK TO A DJ WHO WASNT PRO gnr THEN WORDS MIGHT GET TWISTED UP AND MESSED WITH LIKE ITS HAPPENED IN THE PAST.THAT WOULD BE THE LAST THING AXL WOULD NEED AFTER RESURFACING AFTER ALL THIS TIME,IN OTHER WORDS IT COULD MAKE A BAD START AND PUT HIM BACK INTO A SHELL. (bastard caps lock,i aint writing all that out again)

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2006, 08:53:43 PM »

i think MYSTERONS right,hes only asking us to list pro GNR djs and those who we have heard dis GNR or axl in the past.whats to analyse about that...

The analysis provoking statement can be traced to this..

If you were Axl Rose, would you prefer to be asked questions by people that respect you, or people that disrescpect you

Rhetorical Question @ Falcon - Where are you from?? It just struck me as funny to hear an American {I thought}, refer to the USA as "stateside"? hihi

I'm an American.  yes

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2006, 10:08:36 PM »

1. Interview with the fans first, us here in HTGTH that stuck with him and GNR all this years (and others foruns too )

then

2. All the dj?s that people will mention that probably "likes" Axl

then

3. All the others

If an interview with the fans doesn't happen, I'll be quite disappointed

Hope Axl feels the same way  Tongue

GunnerRose
Headliner

You can make my money Tonight!

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2006, 09:08:37 AM »

In Atlanta= 96 Rock positive ......99x a DJ named Axel=positive...790The Zone=positive

Sirius Radio =Madison is positive

Omaha=89.7 The River is positive

As far as interviewing with HTGTH...those questions were terrible...I would pass

LJ ok
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2006, 09:38:48 AM »

As far as interviewing with HTGTH...those questions were terrible...I would pass
I agree. We know he wont answer the tough questions, but he'll walk out of an interview just as quick with those softball questions like 'whats your favorite color and favorite movie' that HTGTH was gonna throw at him.  Hey Axl, you haven't released an album in almost 13 years, and it brings up a very interesting question: Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi? rofl

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2006, 09:52:44 AM »

but he'll walk out of an interview just as quick with those softball questions like 'whats your favorite color and favorite movie' that HTGTH was gonna throw at him.  Hey Axl, you haven't released an album in almost 13 years, and it brings up a very interesting question: Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi? rofl

I don't remember any particularly "softball" questions being thrown at Tommy. I'm sure Jarmo would be able to sort out relevant stuff to talk about.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
tomc102968
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2006, 10:14:10 AM »

katie at hdnet's true music show PRO Axl Trying to get him on the show 92.5 wkgb  (vestal ny) tommy and jim free in the morning ANTI-AXL very much so . The rest of dj's are ok westy at night pro axl
life_247
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2006, 11:06:40 AM »

Zane Lowe - Radio 1 uk - quite probably, seemed quite up-beat about axl when Slash and Duff were on his tv program.

Xfm also seem quite interested in the band and regulary post up news.

peace
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2006, 11:16:45 AM »

Zane Lowe - Radio 1 uk - quite probably, seemed quite up-beat about axl when Slash and Duff were on his tv program.

Xfm also seem quite interested in the band and regulary post up news.

peace

I wouldn't get Axl together with Zane. Pretty big clash of egos there! I dunno who on Radio 1 Axl would really benefit from speaking to - someone like Jo Whiley possibly? I imagine Colin Murray was a GnR fan at one stage too.

Xfm are interested in GnR and have been responsible for a lot of GnR rumours over the years. The NME lot are actually surprisingly interested in Axl's new Guns and were first to announce the headline spot at Leeds in 2002. Personally, I'd like to see Axl on Tim Lovejoy's show on Virgin on Sundays but can't see it happening.
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2006, 11:19:29 AM »

I agree. We know he wont answer the tough questions, but he'll walk out of an interview just as quick with those softball questions like 'whats your favorite color and favorite movie' that HTGTH was gonna throw at him.? Hey Axl, you haven't released an album in almost 13 years, and it brings up a very interesting question: Which do you prefer, Coke or Pepsi? rofl

try to understand, in that time, the interview were just to talk to Axl about EVERYTHING as long as he feels confortable to talk to us, so, if he didn?t give any interview about the new album and etc, why ask him that knowing that the main anwer will be something like "when is ready, we willtalk about it:" ... but the thread Mysteron opened and the interview I mentioned to the fans is an interview AFTER the release of the album, THEN we can elaborate other questions to ask him... get it? ( imagine, how cool will be if the first interview about Chinese Democracy the whole world will wait and say "first we know that Axl will make an interview with the fans on the internet, fair enough, these fans deserve be the first ones to talk with him about the new album... and then he will start to talk to the press" )

hihi

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2006, 11:44:51 AM »

1. Interview with the fans first, us here in HTGTH that stuck with him and GNR all this years (and others foruns too )

then

2. All the dj?s that people will mention that probably "likes" Axl

then

3. All the others

If an interview with the fans doesn't happen, I'll be quite disappointed

Hope Axl feels the same way? Tongue

We might not see Axl around here, but I don't think he's not watching us...

He knows that some people have stuck with this band through all the shit, that some people have defended this band through all these years (and most importantly never made money out of it...).

Back on topic, will Axl give interviews to other countries as well as the obvious ones (US, UK etc etc)?

Cause I know some pro-new-GNR people in Greece who helped me a lot with the fan club (and most of you should understand that running a fan club for a band that hasn't released a record in 13 years is as easy as winning Michael Jordan one on one...).

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2006, 12:00:38 PM »

I wouldn't get Axl together with Zane. Pretty big clash of egos there! I dunno who on Radio 1 Axl would really benefit from speaking to - someone like Jo Whiley possibly?

Axl on the couch on MTV2... That would be funny.  Wink

There doesn't seem to be too many to choose from if you want to be on BBC Radio 1 in the middle of the day instead of late at night....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »

I wouldn't get Axl together with Zane. Pretty big clash of egos there! I dunno who on Radio 1 Axl would really benefit from speaking to - someone like Jo Whiley possibly?

Axl on the couch on MTV2... That would be funny.? Wink

There doesn't seem to be too many to choose from if you want to be on BBC Radio 1 in the middle of the day instead of late at night....

/jarmo

It's Chris Moyles, Jo Whiley, Edith and Colin, Scott Mills and Zane Lowe. That's the weekday schedule from morning show till 9pm. Axl doesn't really fit in anywhere to be honest. Can most likely see him doing Edith and Colin on a Friday as they always have a special guest.

I just can't see Axl Rose and Zane Lowe liking each other! Could be wrong though, they both have eclectic music tastes after all.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2006, 12:37:14 PM »

I reckon that if radio 1 did an interview with Axl, it would most likely be a taped one, and would probably get played on Jo Whiley's show.

I don't listen to the radio too much anymore, but I know that is what they used to do with the 'big' interviews.

For example Eminem, when they interviewed him a few years ago they played the interview in, I think five minute or so segmants, over the course of however long on...Sarah Cox's show, I think. It might have even been Zoe Ball...

But I doubt that it was that long ago...

So, as far as a radio 1 interview, I very much doubt that they would do a live on air thing...

That would be more suited to a Tommy or a Richard...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2006, 02:09:40 PM »

I think 97.7 HTZ FM out of St Catherines, Ontario, Canada, is pretty Pro-GnR (Both New and Old). At least they seem so to me whenever they talk about GnR and Axl. (other than the usual frustrations of course)

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2006, 06:09:32 PM »

I wish I liked listening to the radio.  Undecided

I guess most heavy metal DJs are anti new whatever. On the other hand, the true music fanatic djs that are not pigeon/pigheaded are all potential pros.
rckn
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2006, 05:07:31 AM »

Mysteron: Are we getting closer?
Is this your idea or is this from inside?
Do you know something we don?t ?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2006, 06:13:37 AM »

I had only heard howard stern during oh my god after playing a clip.. Robin said hope he kept his looks because how bad the song was.. Ba ba booey mentioned the vmas and how weird it was.. They pretty much had all negative things to say...  He was probably a fan say during afd then just moved on, lots of people know afd but not much more about gnr.. Then to check the vmas and hear gnr is back or something then look onstage and even see how different axl is would be a bit odd and make you say I heard the name gnr but where's the band?  I bring you motley crue, they are one of my favorite bands of all time,.... Boom out comes vince neil and 3 other dudes... Just wouldn't look right or be right..
madagas
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2006, 09:39:48 AM »

Rckn, Mysteron wouldn't be poking around if something wasn't up. I actually now believe that Richard going back in to the studio last month was the best thing that could happen. The bandmembers need to be around each other and start working up the mojo again. It also puts pressure on Axl as he will see how ready to go the boys are. When he is isolated off on his own with a few technicians and engineers, he is kinda secluded-no real pressure to do anything. As he has shown, he will sit around for years dragging this thing out. The boys need to rile him up a bit. Even though I think something is close, we are always only one meltdown away from another two year wait. Undecided
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2006, 05:58:40 PM »

I wish I liked listening to the radio.  Undecided

I share your sentiments...

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »