Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 07:28:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Stern next week?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Stern next week?  (Read 13374 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2006, 06:33:42 PM »

PS.: Danny, I didn't meant to be rude ok?

I did.

Danny is a proven LIAR and troll.

Ignore.
realgunner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2006, 07:31:23 PM »

Next week is the premier of Howard Stern on Sirius Radio.? There has been alot of talk about who the 1st guest will be...and it is rumored tobe somebody big who "hasn't been heard from in a while".? What are the chances that this could be Axl?? I know he appeared (via phone call I believe) on the old Stern show back in the late 80's and I know that Stern is a GNR fan.?

Also...I find it coincidental that some of the exact same sound bites from Martin Luther King that are used in the live versions of Madagascar are used in promo ads on Sirius for Stern's upcoming debut (which he is actually getting in trouble for using by MLK's family, apparently)...I'm talking about the "free at last" speech.

Just a thought.

Banny
I watched Howard Stern on CNN last night on Larry King,he talked a lot about the new show and specially about his first show on monday,he didn't mention nothing about a special guest,but what he did say that he prefers to have more often working on the show these funny characters like Jeff the Drunk,Beetlejuice,etc,than a celebritie,he said celebs don't act real most of the time when they are on the show.
 I've been listining to Howard for years,I really like him and I never heard him say that he's an Axl fan so I don't know where you get that from.
noizzynofuture
Rocker

Spread the Virus

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2006, 02:36:44 AM »

Satelite radio kinda blows as people can't get it outside of the US or Canada at this time, although many do illegally.

Axl should never promote on stern as stern is a washed up hasband who admittedly said he hasn't done good radio in the last 15 years.  Not to mention the shit stern has talked on axl over the years.

XM is a much better company than sirius and holds a 2 to 1 ratio of listeners.  XM currently has 6 million listeners to 3 million for sirius. The xm technology is far superior to sirius and their talent is lesser known but much better than what sirius offers.

Opie and Anthony on XM would be a better option with more listeners and a much better show than HOO HOO HOWIE.  Howie would do his same old lame sex interview with axl.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2006, 03:37:14 AM »

Satelite radio kinda blows as people can't get it outside of the US or Canada at this time, although many do illegally.

Axl should never promote on stern as stern is a washed up hasband who admittedly said he hasn't done good radio in the last 15 years.  Not to mention the shit stern has talked on axl over the years.

XM is a much better company than sirius and holds a 2 to 1 ratio of listeners.  XM currently has 6 million listeners to 3 million for sirius. The xm technology is far superior to sirius and their talent is lesser known but much better than what sirius offers.

Opie and Anthony on XM would be a better option with more listeners and a much better show than HOO HOO HOWIE.  Howie would do his same old lame sex interview with axl.

Dude just cause you dont like satellite radio or howard stern doesn't mean its not good. And what facts are you basing the "XM is better than Sirus" shit from? Just because theres more listeners? XM started first.. its purely a head start thing there. And what "technology" are you refering to?

gnrevolution.com
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2006, 07:25:48 AM »

fuck I wanted to watch stern on biography last night,,, I missed tommy lee as well as ozzy.. Cry Working hard I can't stay awake anymore to watch tv
Sterlingdog
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2006, 11:51:55 AM »

Axl should never promote on stern as stern is a washed up hasband who admittedly said he hasn't done good radio in the last 15 years.? Not to mention the shit stern has talked on axl over the years.

XM is a much better company than sirius and holds a 2 to 1 ratio of listeners.? XM currently has 6 million listeners to 3 million for sirius. The xm technology is far superior to sirius and their talent is lesser known but much better than what sirius offers.

Opie and Anthony on XM would be a better option with more listeners and a much better show than HOO HOO HOWIE.? Howie would do his same old lame sex interview with axl.

We've already had the sirius vs. xm and O&A vs.? Stern discussions in The Jungle.? Perhaps you'd like to check it out?

On topic, Stern is getting a huge amount of publicity right now, and its likely whoever his guest is on day 1, it will make news.? But I really don't think Axl is a celebrity that Howard has been anxious to have on.  I've never heard him mention it, anyway.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 11:56:07 AM by Sterling » Logged
RichardNixon
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2006, 11:52:48 AM »

Ok, I'm not an insider and I cannot see into the future, but I really don't think it's gonna happen.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #67 on: January 08, 2006, 10:53:56 PM »

Axl should never promote on stern as stern is a washed up hasband who admittedly said he hasn't done good radio in the last 15 years.? Not to mention the shit stern has talked on axl over the years.

XM is a much better company than sirius and holds a 2 to 1 ratio of listeners.? XM currently has 6 million listeners to 3 million for sirius. The xm technology is far superior to sirius and their talent is lesser known but much better than what sirius offers.

Opie and Anthony on XM would be a better option with more listeners and a much better show than HOO HOO HOWIE.? Howie would do his same old lame sex interview with axl.

XM: Opie and Anthony & baseball or SiriuS: Stern & Football? You be the judge.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2006, 12:09:29 AM »

I will Take Stern and Football for the win. I also have a cock and balls so that may have something to do with it.

And GnRFL, I am going to ask you nicely to take out "The wrong two Beatles died first." A real Beatles fan knows exactly who contributed what, and that is some stupid ignorant shit and disrespectful to not only Paul, but to John and George. Maybe you should try something honest, personal, or clever instead of garbage.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2006, 01:53:31 AM »

fuck I wanted to watch stern on biography last night,,, I missed tommy lee as well as ozzy.. Cry Working hard I can't stay awake anymore to watch tv
Off topic: It's time for someone to get TIVO. hihi

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2006, 10:29:14 AM »

I was just thinking that if CD is really coming out in a couple of months (which I have pretty strong doubts about) then this would be a huge time to make a big appearance.? Stern's first show on Sirius would be pretty huge...there will be alot of listeners that day (including me).

I agree.  But unfortunately Axl has missed several golden opportunities to unleash CD to the world and doesn't seem to care.  I'd love to know his "logic of thinking" in that respect.  It has to be mind-boggling.

AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2006, 11:41:26 AM »

what you view as golden may be shit to others.  im sure there were many reasons that they were not golden opportunities none of which is any of our business.
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2006, 11:42:17 AM »

anyone hear sterns first show?
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »

What time is it on?
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2006, 12:18:12 PM »

Axl was not on the show as far I as I can tell. I didn't listen, but you can get the blow by blow here, and no mention of Axl. Todays show is over.

http://marksfriggin.com/news.htm#mon

Sterlingdog
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2006, 01:27:22 PM »

Axl wasn't on.  I heard most of the show, but I was at work so I missed some of it.  George Takai was on, he's going to be on all week and doing announcements. 
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2006, 02:16:44 PM »

So basically what your saying is all this hype about it being Axl and it turned out to be Mr Sulu?! Smiley

Jonx
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2006, 03:07:30 PM »

anytime a surprise guest or surprise performer is slated to be on any big show or concert and everybody in these boards automatically assumes its Axl and GnR and than are dissapointed and pissed off when he doesn't show.....it's fucking hysterical really....last year the super bowl, download, now stern's debut, give it up people
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2006, 05:43:59 PM »

anytime a surprise guest or surprise performer is slated to be on any big show or concert and everybody in these boards automatically assumes its Axl and GnR and than are dissapointed and pissed off when he doesn't show.....it's fucking hysterical really....last year the super bowl, download, now stern's debut, give it up people

I agree if Axl is going to  be anywhere it will be announced.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: