Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 03:24:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hit 3 times in May/june, Axl
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hit 3 times in May/june, Axl  (Read 4683 times)
Megaguns
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2006, 07:32:05 AM »

can you tour twice for the one album??? Its been done. They wont do it again.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2006, 07:40:00 AM »

A great thing to do would be to release several copies of the album in... vynil. It would create a hype, especially for the fans.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2006, 08:13:33 AM »

A great thing to do would be to release several copies of the album in... vynil. It would create a hype, especially for the fans.

hah.....that would require me to buy an old vinyl player (I think I would even do that), I do have most guns on vinyl but it hangs on my wall. I would love to get Chinese Democracy on Vinyl just to look at it you know, but allmost every album gets released on Vinyl anyways (yes even these days) for the ones who love the nostalgia of it. I do. It's a funny idea.?But not mindblowing. ok

« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:18:07 AM by Dont Try Me » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2006, 12:36:58 PM »

I think It would be a brilliant idea for Axl to release Chinese on vinyl. I mean, it is the best sound quality you can get in my opinion so the two would be a match made in heaven. Also, chances are GnR fans of the past still have a record player so it's not like theres a danger of the record being unaccessable by us fans. Also, the younger generation who will really make this album soar, they can borrow the record player off the parents and blast that shit into the wee hours of the morning. Axl would need to release this is CD stores though, because teenagers hang out there, notin vinyl shops.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »

can you tour twice for the one album??? Its been done. They wont do it again.

So you just call it Guns n Roses World Tour 2006?

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 06:03:27 PM »

I think It would be a brilliant idea for Axl to release Chinese on vinyl. I mean, it is the best sound quality you can get in my opinion so the two would be a match made in heaven. Also, chances are GnR fans of the past still have a record player so it's not like theres a danger of the record being unaccessable by us fans. Also, the younger generation who will really make this album soar, they can borrow the record player off the parents and blast that shit into the wee hours of the morning. Axl would need to release this is CD stores though, because teenagers hang out there, notin vinyl shops.
Its pretty much guaranteed that CD will be released on vinyl. Every GNR album was released on vinyl.

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 06:26:05 PM »

well the last albums were released in a time when vynil was still popular.... hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Norman Bates
Headliner

The Bates Motel always has vacancy for you

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2006, 08:12:09 PM »

This is getting off topic, but...
Live Era was released on vinyl as well and -98 the format was really unpopular, I think now people are more interested in it.
Was Greatest Hits released on vinyl?

A suggestion: could this Mysteron-guy pass word to Axl NOT to destroy any old recordings- if there?s any possibility he might do so, I (and I guess some other fans as well) would be really interested to hear pretty much anything they?ve done over the years.
I?m talking about songs that didn?t make it to CD, alternate versions or whatever.
There are Slash&Zakk Wylde-tapes and God knows what.

I think they should release a box set, it could be called for example To Hell And Back-The Road To Chinese Democracy.
CD could be one of the discs on the set to present the final product.

What do you think?

Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.
misterbrownstone
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2006, 11:13:02 AM »

i read somewhere they're gonna put up albums for different stores (like best buy is gonna have their version of CD, target will have theirs etc. etc.) and the different versions will hold something different and possible interent downloads (for those who have the AC/DC albums or the iron maiden ones, you know how you can put the cds in the computer and get the extra features?, something like that for CD), which will make people want to go out and buy the albums.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2006, 06:18:31 AM »

i read somewhere they're gonna put up albums for different stores (like best buy is gonna have their version of CD, target will have theirs etc. etc.) and the different versions will hold something different and possible interent downloads (for those who have the AC/DC albums or the iron maiden ones, you know how you can put the cds in the computer and get the extra features?, something like that for CD), which will make people want to go out and buy the albums.
Where did you read that? nervous

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2006, 10:11:59 AM »

I think they should release a single about a month before Rio and then another about a week before Rio and play about 2 more new songs at Rio plus Chinese and Maddy and The Blues whether there on the album or not and then maybe release the album the day after Rio or something..But the tuesday closest to when they play Rio if they infact do

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2006, 10:39:17 AM »

I think they should release a single about a month before Rio and then another about a week before Rio and play about 2 more new songs at Rio plus Chinese and Maddy and The Blues whether there on the album or not and then maybe release the album the day after Rio or something..But the tuesday closest to when they play Rio if they infact do
That sounds like fantasy land to me. hihi

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 12:28:50 PM »

they can borrow the record player off the parents and blast that shit into the wee hours of the morning.

off the grandparents?

I donno but I find the vinyl sounds are great. a couple of years ago I bought myself 'the very best of Led Zeppelin' and was a bit disappointed to discover the songs didn't sound as beautiful as those on my mums old tapes I used to listen to as a kid. they were dubbed from the LPs on my grandparents' stereo with a turntable and polly like a couple of decades old. confused
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: