Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 11:36:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  slash says chinese democracy starts in march
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: slash says chinese democracy starts in march  (Read 101433 times)
makane
Legend

« Reply #400 on: January 08, 2006, 02:43:51 PM »

hes said shit about axl in public. And axl didnt say anything bad about slash in public he said whats going on and how he and duff as fucked bi time but never made shit up or talked shit abut him liuke slas has.
blaa blaa blaa, I decided not to even comment...
On the topic, im just waiting for next Slash interview where he will probably be asked about this...

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #401 on: January 08, 2006, 02:48:34 PM »

colt is correct about soon not being the word.  people have no right to bitch about anything.  Didnt axl say if it were never to happen you would not have missed a thing?  he made no promises about anything.  Also, im sure it would be out by now if it were not for buckethead.
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #402 on: January 08, 2006, 03:05:50 PM »

hes said shit about axl in public. And axl didnt say anything bad about slash in public he said whats going on and how he and duff as fucked bi time but never made shit up or talked shit abut him liuke slas has.

i have a "poster" on my wall 8cut it out of a magazine) and it sais : SLASH IS A LIAR.
and that was axl's words... and calling someone a liar is negative, so axl aint no saint...

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #403 on: January 08, 2006, 03:32:05 PM »

its not negative when axl is telling the truth about something. Slash is a liar axl wasn't talking shit he was stating a fact. Saying that he didnt write any songs and made what they were about up is a lie and shit.
mrsaxlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2006, 12:50:04 AM »

its not negative when axl is telling the truth about something. Slash is a liar axl wasn't talking shit he was stating a fact. Saying that he didnt write any songs and made what they were about up is a lie and shit.

What are u even talking about???

It wasn't Slash that said that about Axl not writing songs; it was Duff and he was MISQUOTED.

And really, how do u know who is telling the truth.  You don't know Axl OR Slash; you're just talking out the side of your neck.

Yes, dammit, I WILL be Mrs. Axl Rose someday soon....
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #405 on: January 09, 2006, 11:05:02 AM »

This is amazing news, It's great to hear Slash talking so highly about Axl, and it's awesome to know that he's not saying fucked up things about Axl, the future seems to be looking bright for GNR so glad that Slash brought up Chinese Democracy!? ok

Do you really think he would say someting bad aboot axl in public?? No he says so much shit about him behind doors most of which gets put out but not many see it.? And he is to blame if it doesnt come out bc axl said see ya next summer not CDs out next summmer. We havent heard from him in like 3yrs so i dont see how you blame him.

I'm glad you know Slash so well.

I think people are annoyed because he said see ya next summer and they didnt.

Obviously people thought the 'Chinese Democracy World Tour' was to promote the album in the relatively near future. However Axl never said anything remotely close to this (as far as im aware). However the things they did get from Axl e.g 'see ya next summer' didn't happen either.

I think some fans hear one statement from Axl or Slash that wasnt true and hold it against them for eternity.

Slash made it pretty obvious that he was saying that from what he has heard it would appear that Chinese Democracy (he doesn't even name it, the DJ has to prompt him to confirm it is CD) is coming out in March.

axl even said it was a farewell tour i think.....   in pittsburgh for example if i remember

correctly

What are u even talking about???

It wasn't Slash that said that about Axl not writing songs; it was Duff and he was MISQUOTED.

And really, how do u know who is telling the truth. You don't know Axl OR Slash; you're just talking out the side of your neck.

well duff wasn?t really misquoted. in his response he said he forgot that axl wrote "my world"............    so take it for what it`s worth.   he really lost some of my respect towards him with those two statements...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2006, 12:04:14 PM »

axl even said it was a farewell tour i think.....? ?in pittsburgh for example if i remember

I've been around these boards for about 18 months and not once have I heard this.
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #407 on: January 09, 2006, 01:17:15 PM »

what ever i for got duff said it but they both lie though. And he was not MISQUOTED dick fuck he said thoes exact words and then chaned it latter when more ppl heard and saw it.Duff did shit in the band anyways sry for screwing the two up. 
mrsaxlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2006, 02:42:01 PM »

what ever i for got duff said it but they both lie though. And he was not MISQUOTED dick fuck he said thoes exact words and then chaned it latter when more ppl heard and saw it.Duff did shit in the band anyways sry for screwing the two up.?

Can you put a coherent sentence together??

Again, unless you know Axl, Slash, & Duff personally, you don't know what happened, or who is telling the truth.

Yes, dammit, I WILL be Mrs. Axl Rose someday soon....
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #409 on: January 09, 2006, 03:18:01 PM »

I'm not going to be too concerned with my grammar and spelling on a fucking forum site. I dont give a shit how it looks im not graded and i suck at typing so i dont bother.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #410 on: January 09, 2006, 03:27:07 PM »

WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT OTHERS SAY ANYWAY! This is Axl's band and if you all rember Slash's is in my ass Thats were he is So he must only hear SHIT! hihi

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #411 on: January 09, 2006, 06:12:14 PM »

axl even said it was a farewell tour i think.....   in pittsburgh for example if i remember

I've been around these boards for about 18 months and not once have I heard this.
I think He meant a farewell to the oldies?
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #412 on: January 09, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »

From the Dead Horse section:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=23856.240

gnronline.com now says CD expected in May 2006

We all know that thread is in the Dead Horse section.  Thats why I posted that there.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 06:37:46 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

badapple81
« Reply #413 on: January 09, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »

It's nice news to hear. But this is the same guy we all attacked for claiming only two songs were finished (or something along those lines). So have the rest all been completed since, at a time when the other band members were off touring on other projects?

I'm feeling very sure Chinese Democracy will be out this year, but not because of what Slash said.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #414 on: January 09, 2006, 06:45:11 PM »

It's nice news to hear. But this is the same guy we all attacked for claiming only two songs were finished (or something along those lines). So have the rest all been completed since, at a time when the other band members were off touring on other projects?

I'm feeling very sure Chinese Democracy will be out this year, but not because of what Slash said.

I would'nt doubt that at the time Axl only had 2 songs completed, at least vocally.? It's no secret that Axl likes to do the vocals dead last when recording.? I do the same thing myself when doing vocals for my band.? Doing the vocals last allows you to key into all the instruments i.e. putting a harmony over a lead solo etc.? It's the smart thing to do.?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 06:48:09 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #415 on: January 09, 2006, 06:45:58 PM »

not because of what Slash or whoever said, but because of what I sense.
Believe the magic number of 8! ok

Does it?  I thought only "MSN. Search" said so.  Huh
crazycanadian
« Reply #416 on: January 09, 2006, 07:17:09 PM »

Where does it say this??It still says NO NEWS FOUND when i go there. no
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #417 on: January 09, 2006, 07:20:09 PM »

Look in the dead horse thread, the rest of us have seen it before and don't care.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

« Reply #418 on: January 09, 2006, 07:27:20 PM »

This March rumor that Slash started has grown some serious legs.? I've gotten well over a dozen Google updates since his interview.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 07:32:03 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #419 on: January 10, 2006, 12:13:34 AM »

what ever i for got duff said it but they both lie though. And he was not MISQUOTED dick fuck he said thoes exact words and then chaned it latter when more ppl heard and saw it.Duff did shit in the band anyways sry for screwing the two up.?
You're calling a woman here "dick fuck"? You have no class.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: