Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:28:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  slash says chinese democracy starts in march
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: slash says chinese democracy starts in march  (Read 101538 times)
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #360 on: January 05, 2006, 11:15:51 PM »

just another rumour link from Norway

http://www.nrk.no/musikk/5369199.html

nothing new

hahah, is Stinson Stinson a new nickname for Tommy?

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #361 on: January 05, 2006, 11:33:34 PM »

just another rumour link from Norway

http://www.nrk.no/musikk/5369199.html

nothing new

Darn, though I love to sack and pillage, I can't read Viking.  Cry

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Jonathan
« Reply #362 on: January 05, 2006, 11:34:52 PM »

Hahaha, "I can't read viking."
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #363 on: January 06, 2006, 01:39:11 AM »

ill translate it for you.
  former guns n roses guitarist slash has become the first human to give birth to a penguin.yes a penguin.this may come as a shock to you but can you imagine slashs reaction when he went to the loo for a dump and out popped a lil healthy baby boy penguin.he named it poo guin hudsan and is expected to keep the penguin at home with his other children london and cash.slash who recently commented on his ex bands new album which is fronted by legendry frontman Axl Rose.slash says the new album Chinese Democracy will hit the stores sometime in march of this year.he says the info came from non other than....yes his new baby penguin.the penguin is believed to have been born with a tattoo on his left shouldr which reads,"Chinese Democracy WILL be out in march 2006 so all you doubters over at HTGTH can stick that in your pipe and smoke it".its not yet clear what HTGTH is yet but scientists are hard at work trying to find out.maybe its some kind of satanist group or something,who knows.but the good news is that we might just get this legend of an album they call Chinese Democracy before the summer.

W,A,R.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #364 on: January 06, 2006, 02:30:03 AM »

They wouldnt have pulled the release of Greatest hits volume 2 unless Axl had this thing finished.

So since we didnt get GH Vol 2, I find it myself being very optimistic that this means the CD is finished.

That doesn't necessarily mean anything. Remember, the same thing happened with the original Greatest Hits. It popped up on Amazon with a release date somewhere around Thanksgiving 03. It mysteriously dissapeared but  as we all know it was eventually released in March 04. So I wouldn't  assume GH2 is pulled for good.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #365 on: January 06, 2006, 03:12:52 AM »

Maybe a bit of oneupmanship....who knows. But I doubt Axl would like slash to break this news....The more I think about this, the less likely I believe it will land in March.

I think if you are going to honestly release the album and someone had an idea of the time period it would be good for someone to mention it just to get a buzz going.. Doesn't matter to us because axl can say it's coming out january 7th and we'd be out the next day..
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #366 on: January 07, 2006, 12:08:09 PM »

Sirius Hair Nation just repeated the Slash statement today about cd coming in March - not that it's a credible statement, but interesting

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #367 on: January 07, 2006, 01:45:24 PM »

Maybe a bit of oneupmanship....who knows. But I doubt Axl would like slash to break this news....The more I think about this, the less likely I believe it will land in March.

I think if you are going to honestly release the album and someone had an idea of the time period it would be good for someone to mention it just to get a buzz going.. Doesn't matter to us because axl can say it's coming out january 7th and we'd be out the next day..

It would be if it were definately coming, but if this is just another nebulous target date, slash's comments could fuel more of this release date parlor game. Much like the blurb at the end of the GnR BTM.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #368 on: January 07, 2006, 01:48:19 PM »

Sirius Hair Nation just repeated the Slash statement today about cd coming in March - not that it's a credible statement, but interesting

I think every music media will just hear about it and just pass it along.. Hell the daily news had twelve alive one dead after the mine exploded.. people print hear say as fact instead of doing research.. These days when someone says so n so also printed the same thing it's not as impressive
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #369 on: January 07, 2006, 02:37:49 PM »

Slash said Axl was trying to release it simultaneously with the contra band.
Seemingly he's really concerned about Axl. hihi
The prediction for the March release is not new to us is it?
Another highlight was that he doesnt blame Axl at all for the Vegas "red flags" for him not being able to attend. He said he doesn't think Axl had anything to do with "instagating" that & that it had to do with his Manager.

He also said the whole "feud" thing between him & Axl is just media hype & people just talking it up & said there is really no bad blood between them. & said he hasnt talked to him in 10 years. Also called the media sad for saying false things with the plastic surgury, pluggs stuff etc etc.
They are news. hihi
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #370 on: January 07, 2006, 03:59:31 PM »

i don't see why slash would lie about this, although his words are no guaratee for an actual release.... lets just hope his friends know what they're talking about... Undecided

Slash hasn't lied imo

People get snapshots of information. Sometimes they get brave and give fans an update as to what is up, perhaps throwing in a few opinions. But then everything changes and that information isn't valid anymore

The funny thing is this has happened so often yet many of you act so perplexed and critically when situations like this occur.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: January 07, 2006, 04:05:44 PM »

i don't see why slash would lie about this, although his words are no guaratee for an actual release.... lets just hope his friends know what they're talking about... Undecided

Slash hasn't lied imo

People get snapshots of information. Sometimes they get brave and give fans an update as to what is up, perhaps throwing in a few opinions. But then everything changes and that information isn't valid anymore

The funny thing is this has happened so often yet many of you act so perplexed and critically when situations like this occur.

Indeed. Slash is just passing on info that he was told. If it turns out to be wrong (which I think it will), it's not because Slash lied it's because the info he passed on was false or became invalid.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #372 on: January 07, 2006, 04:18:38 PM »

So, why not just shut up untill is 100% sure?

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #373 on: January 07, 2006, 04:20:51 PM »

So, why not just shut up untill is 100% sure?

Why would Slash care if he gave false info on an album he isn't even working on? Doesn't bother him does it. He was just passing on what he was told. You can either br grateful or ignore it. Your choice but don't blame him if the album isn't released because he had nothing to do with that.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #374 on: January 07, 2006, 04:32:37 PM »

if it happens great, if not it wasn't going to happen anyways.. ANyone can get some wrong info.. Doesn't affect slash one way or another.. Guy isn't sitting around thinking how can I get publicity for new gnr...
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #375 on: January 07, 2006, 04:39:47 PM »

Of course not. But was his choice to say something about this album. He knows if it turns out to be wrong, everybody would blame Axl, not him.

Also, the subject wasn't brought by the DJ, Slash could have only talked about the new band. But he wanted to talk about Chinese in march and talked like it was for real this time. Well, either he is just naive or he didn't care much to say something not so reliable just to laugh about it later.

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #376 on: January 07, 2006, 04:47:55 PM »

Of course not. But was his choice to say something about this album. He knows if it turns out to be wrong, everybody would blame Axl, not him.

Also, the subject wasn't brought by the DJ, Slash could have only talked about the new band. But he wanted to talk about Chinese in march and talked like it was for real this time. Well, either he is just naive or he didn't care much to say something not so reliable just to laugh about it later.

It's the people that 'blame' that have/are the problem, not Axl
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #377 on: January 07, 2006, 05:26:04 PM »

But he wanted to talk about Chinese in march and talked like it was for real this time.

From the audio, Slash was clearly being sincere. As in he has been led to believe that it will actually be out in March. He clearly stated that he has been told loads of stuff in the past but he actually believes it this time.

I disagree with him - I don't think it'll come out in March, my money's on May but there we go. It's no ones fault if he's wrong or I'm wrong. So let's just drop the "If CD doesn't come out in March then Slash lied" stuff. The only person who you can rely on when it comes to the album release is Axl - when he says it's coming out, it's coming out. Until then everyone who mentions a date or gives you information is simply passing on what they have been told - not telling you what is the gospel truth. That applies to Slash, the bandmembers, Mysteron, Sp1at and just about everyone else who tries to find out what the fuck is going on in the world of GnR.
kupirock
Somewhat Damaged
Legend

« Reply #378 on: January 07, 2006, 05:52:24 PM »

...when it comes to the album release is Axl - when he says it's coming out, it's coming out.

really?  Grin

"Hearing Don't Cry isn't all that exciting considering there are many youtube clips available of it being performed live." -from mygnr.com-
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #379 on: January 07, 2006, 06:04:01 PM »

It's the people that 'blame' that have/are the problem, not Axl

so pretty  much the entire music industry, most of the GnR fanbase, and 95 % of the non fan base..... Roll Eyes

I think Voodoo is right.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: