Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:36:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  slash says chinese democracy starts in march
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: slash says chinese democracy starts in march  (Read 101638 times)
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2006, 03:50:14 AM »

CD is coming in 06.

They wouldnt have pulled the release of Greatest hits volume 2 unless Axl had this thing finished.

So since we didnt get GH Vol 2, I find it myself being very optimistic that this means the CD is finished.

when exactly does it come out in 06? cant tell u, but its comin this year.

FUCK YEAH IT STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok

Part of me hope your right .But they also puled the first Gh at one time too.

i guess I'm just trying not to get My hopes up to high .

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2006, 03:52:53 AM »

Journey just said the same thing so ill tell u what i told her.

Why did they pull it?

Cause Axl promised to deliver CD, Correct?

he didnt deliver so they released it.

So if they pulled version 2 its cause axl promised to deliver hence richard comin back in December.

it is all comin together my fellow GNRalites!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2006, 03:59:37 AM »

Journey just said the same thing so ill tell u what i told her.

Why did they pull it?

Cause Axl promised to deliver CD, Correct?

he didnt deliver so they released it.

So if they pulled version 2 its cause axl promised to deliver hence richard comin back in December.

it is all comin together my fellow GNRalites!

Well hopefull the little red head delivers this time

if your wrong my friend .Your fate will be the same as I said in the WWe game 2 topic. hihi

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2006, 04:03:34 AM »

dude if im wrong, all my fellow Guns N Rose bushes alites can personally beat me down.

the males are the Guns bullets the females are now known as the Rose Bushes.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2006, 04:14:08 AM »

CD is coming in 06.

They wouldnt have pulled the release of Greatest hits volume 2 unless Axl had this thing finished.

So since we didnt get GH Vol 2, I find it myself being very optimistic that this means the CD is finished.

when exactly does it come out in 06? cant tell u, but its comin this year.

FUCK YEAH IT STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok
I hope you're right. Its definitely a believable scenario. There's no reason for it not to come out this year. What could possibly cause another year long delay?I think the only thing that could cause a delay into 2007 is if a band member left. If its finished, or 99% finished, there's no reason for a bandmember to leave. So here's to CD in 2006! beer (Knocking on a gigantic piece of wood)

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2006, 04:16:05 AM »

: (Knocking on a gigantic piece of wood)

there is a dick joke in there somewhere..... hihi

Ivory_Slash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2006, 06:14:51 AM »

that's gonna be great if album comes in 06... can't wait anymore Cheesy
shaun
« Reply #327 on: January 05, 2006, 06:22:05 AM »

*slash says chinese democracy starts in march*

The beginning or the end?  Grin
GNR - CROATIA
Banned
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #328 on: January 05, 2006, 12:49:04 PM »

Poor Poor Slash ... he's worked so hard on his new band and all people want him to talk about is GNR and Axl and Chinese Democracy.? hihi
Duh!?  Mybe because he made GNR what it stood for,  ever thought of that one!?
Obviously not!   If you took sometime to think about it,  you'd realise that GNR wouldn't mean what they have ment without Slash solos and riffs.
He was the key figure.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #329 on: January 05, 2006, 12:55:22 PM »

Slash was more than the key Figure, he was the one who made GN'R as talented as led Zeppelin with Axl.
Axl-Slash was like Page-Plant or Jagger-Richards. Slash is an icon of an entire generation. mlillion people start playing guitar because of him,
maybe even Axl himself!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 12:59:57 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #330 on: January 05, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »

Slash's info, like his hairstyle, is a little out-dated? hihi (That was a joke)

Considering it's Jan, with no announcement immediately forthcoming in the next couple of weeks, I think you can discount March as an active option

What was out-dated? The release date he mentioned or that CD is finished?  Huh  (Considering that Richard had to go back to record some I think both...)

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #331 on: January 05, 2006, 02:45:25 PM »

Aynone have a link to the interview?

I looked on the website of the radio station and there was no link, that was 2 days ago

Slash with Matt Cord
Wed, 04 Jan 2006 01:58:53 GMT
WMMR MMArchives
http://www.gmppodcast.com/tabid/58/mid/380/ItemId/157/default.aspx

Matt Cord interviewed Slash before the Velvet Revolver show at the Borgata
Plus he got some inside dirt on Axl and the new Guns 'n Roses album...

http://www.wmmr.com/extra05.shtml

/jarmo

thanks for the link....it was a good listen
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #332 on: January 05, 2006, 03:16:59 PM »

Considering it's Jan, with no announcement immediately forthcoming in the next couple of weeks, I think you can discount March as an active option

Hey Mysteron Happy New Year to you mate! I am a little confused here. I cant comment one way or another as to what your inside knowledge is on Guns N Roses and if you do have any, then fair play on you! I have always read your posts with interest and respect, and also with the hope that you really do have this inside info! Maybe you do, maybe you dont! But your quote above interests me greatly. I have just listened to the download of the Slash interview and it was a very very interesting listen! It put to bed so much of the shit that I have heard in the media over the years about the relationship with Slash and Axl and all other kinds of stuff. I am not insinuating the two dudes are mates now, but there does not seem to be the hatred there that the media have made out. Anyway getting to the point that relates to your above comment. With Slash saying that he believes that Chinese Democracy will for certain be coming out in March, I believe this is the most postive and believable news I have heard about the band in years. I mean come on! Slash may not be in GnR anymore but I am sure that he knows a fucking lot about about what is going on within the camp so his info probably has quite a bit of truth to it (the bit of the interview about the 01 vegas gig, where slash spent the night after the gig hanging out with the guns road crew even though he could not get entrance to the gig just goes to show that he still has friends in the camp). Now Mysteron this is really what my point is: What reason do you put behind your above comment about there being no announcement coming in the next fortnight? If the current band members are not sure of the plans then how do you? How do you know that Slashs comments are wrong? To me it sounds like positive news from a person who probably has more right to have inside info on the current band than anyone else! I cant even imagine how many high powered people in the music business that Slash could get info from, that us mere fans could only dream of. So what makes your info more credible? Like I said earlier I respect what you say and write Mysteron generally, and if you do have really good and up to date knowledge on the band then I apologise, but your comment above seems a bit odd and it is just a little unfair to tease us with snippets of info when we are dying for something to get really excited about! I have moaned on this board before about some of the things ex GnR members have said about Axl or the new band. Because I dont mind admitting, I am an Axl Rose man through and through, always have been since the early days even though the whole band were cool as fuck, he is awe inspiring and a genius. But a lot of the things Slash said during this interview were being positive about Axl. And it made me for one think that what he said about Chinese Democracy coming out in March may have a great deal of credibility to it! Just my thoughts, I would be very keen to hear yours, and like I said I am not trying to be confrontational here or take the piss. I'm just airing a few thoughts mate! Take it easy! Mike

Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #333 on: January 05, 2006, 03:24:36 PM »

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #334 on: January 05, 2006, 03:44:57 PM »

Another mention of this Slash / Chinese Democracy / March history:

http://www.89fm.com.br/notas/?14790

site of a HUGE Rock N Roll Radio Station here in Brazil, and they even put a possible tracklist

chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #335 on: January 05, 2006, 05:53:18 PM »

Now Blabbermouth.net has a hold of this story.I don't know what to think about this whole thing I am trying not to get my hopes up because as we all know with Guns it can go either way but this still excites me just a little.I think what D said is most likley to happen I just hope it happens this year I want to see Guns on the road and out there again and when they do tour I pray for no riots but you really can't blame the riots on Axl or the band because the rioting was just people acting stupid.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #336 on: January 05, 2006, 06:01:40 PM »

site of a HUGE Rock N Roll Radio Station here in Brazil, and they even put a possible tracklist
This tracklist is just a reharsh of old rumored titles. I guess it was something started by Splat along with some site called xfm.com and it's being repeated so many times that some people might think it's true.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #337 on: January 05, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »

Slash's info, like his hairstyle, is a little out-dated  hihi (That was a joke)

GnR management have become very adapt at crushing hope. I guess living in a vacuum is better than in the matrix.

So no March? wow, big surprise.  Pushing for another rumored Fall release. LOL.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #338 on: January 05, 2006, 06:15:05 PM »

I hope it's true and happens soon. How doe sthis thread keep going so long.. ? It is either true or not,, if anythijng gnr's team will do like always and say cd is not coming out in march..

I'll be honest I love when a rumor gets big enough to get gnr's team involved so at least we can read their saying it won't be happening then..
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #339 on: January 05, 2006, 07:14:29 PM »

Fake. Subtitute is not a GN'R track
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: