Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:29:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  slash says chinese democracy starts in march
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: slash says chinese democracy starts in march  (Read 101550 times)
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2006, 07:38:00 PM »

If news sources credited properly or were half as anal as I have been with crediting people then I wouldn't have to explain:

I'm not a MOD at another forum. I co-own ChineseDemocracy.com & gunsnroses.us .  I have a history of reporting news from the GNR Camp accurately along with other sources. I've gave you some serious & rare GNR media (Pitt, Boston, other stuff I can't admitt to  Grin).  My point is that I've done a lot of work for ya guys n gal's to throw it all away to make up a Slash rumor.

Also from running sites......   Undecided it sucks when news sources will quote you directly & DON"T source you as the direct source of news.

-BP  ChineseDemocracy.com

MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #201 on: January 02, 2006, 08:11:51 PM »

well thats good enough for me to believe  beer thanks bp.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #202 on: January 02, 2006, 08:25:34 PM »

Well for goodness sakes, if this is true.  When would we here something official?  Any ideas?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2006, 08:29:12 PM »

If news sources credited properly or were half as anal as I have been with crediting people then I wouldn't have to explain:

I'm not a MOD at another forum. I co-own ChineseDemocracy.com & gunsnroses.us .? I have a history of reporting news from the GNR Camp accurately along with other sources. I've gave you some serious & rare GNR media (Pitt, Boston, other stuff I can't admitt to? Grin).? My point is that I've done a lot of work for ya guys n gal's to throw it all away to make up a Slash rumor.

Also from running sites......? ?Undecided it sucks when news sources will quote you directly & DON"T source you as the direct source of news.

-BP? ChineseDemocracy.com

I always credit you dude, I even wrote to blabbermouth for ya.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #204 on: January 02, 2006, 08:33:22 PM »

Well for goodness sakes, if this is true.? When would we here something official?? Any ideas?

Before the end of Q1 2006.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2006, 08:38:57 PM »

ive just read this post over at chinesedemocracy.com and although BP cant prove what slash said on wmmr,it does sound like the truth.like BP said ''I've done a lot of work for ya guys n gal's to throw it all away to make up a Slash rumor.''.but the question remains ''where did slash get his info and why would we here the news from slash.

dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #206 on: January 02, 2006, 08:39:15 PM »

yeah if march is really true, we should be hearing about ?a single very soon.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #207 on: January 02, 2006, 08:41:37 PM »

ive just read this post over at chinesedemocracy.com and although BP cant prove what slash said on wmmr,it does sound like the truth.like BP said ''I've done a lot of work for ya guys n gal's to throw it all away to make up a Slash rumor.''.but the question remains ''where did slash get his info and why would we here the news from slash.

Like I said the only thing that makes sense is the GH2. slash would know when CD is being release IF there was a deadline for CD and if axl didnt hand over the album buy that date then GH2 would be released. So since slash knows GH2 is not coming out then CD is coming on and he could know the date. That is my best theory but slash could just be wrong again. Until Axls says it, its not set in stone.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #208 on: January 02, 2006, 09:52:47 PM »

I'm not a MOD at another forum. I co-own ChineseDemocracy.com & gunsnroses.us .  I have a history of reporting news from the GNR Camp accurately along with other sources. I've gave you some serious & rare GNR media (Pitt, Boston, other stuff I can't admitt to  Grin).  My point is that I've done a lot of work for ya guys n gal's to throw it all away to make up a Slash rumor.

Also from running sites......   Undecided it sucks when news sources will quote you directly & DON"T source you as the direct source of news.

-BP  ChineseDemocracy.com

Don't worry, BP. Even if it was printed in the Times, the pissers here would cry foul. Your word is gold in my book. Keep up the good work.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #209 on: January 02, 2006, 09:54:03 PM »

Like I said the only thing that makes sense is the GH2. slash would know when CD is being release IF there was a deadline for CD and if axl didnt hand over the album buy that date then GH2 would be released. So since slash knows GH2 is not coming out then CD is coming on and he could know the date. That is my best theory but slash could just be wrong again. Until Axls says it, its not set in stone.
but if slash has been told something about CD from the management then surely he will be under a secrecy claus to stop any release dates leaking.

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2006, 10:09:36 PM »

but if slash has been told something about CD from the management then surely he will be under a secrecy claus to stop any release dates leaking.

you're assuming management told slash directly about this-as Jarmo and Gigger have pointed out, it is probably the case that Slash heard it from Ross Halfin, who is a friend of both him and Merck.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2006, 10:18:17 PM »

so if axl has said to merck ''ill give you CD in march'' then merck has mentioned it to his friend ross halfin who then mentioned it to his friend slash.why would slash blurt it out on radio live.im sure merck didnt want ross to spread the news and the same goes for ross,im sure he didnt want slash to spread it about(well not until its at least on paper).OR MAYBE THATS THE PLAN

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #212 on: January 02, 2006, 11:01:53 PM »

so if axl has said to merck ''ill give you CD in march'' then merck has mentioned it to his friend ross halfin who then mentioned it to his friend slash.why would slash blurt it out on radio live.im sure merck didnt want ross to spread the news and the same goes for ross,im sure he didnt want slash to spread it about(well not until its at least on paper).OR MAYBE THATS THE PLAN

All I can offer is that Merck can't slap everybody he talks to with a confidentiality agreement especially if he isnt specifically talking just about gnr. And maybe ross told slash in confidence but slash decided to say it anyway, who really knows? we're just postulating theories. my guess is that it wont be out in march, but that we could very well hear something about it by then.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 11:06:38 PM by NickNasty06: Vengeance » Logged

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #213 on: January 03, 2006, 10:01:33 AM »

you're assuming management told slash directly about this-as Jarmo and Gigger have pointed out, it is probably the case that Slash heard it from Ross Halfin, who is a friend of both him and Merck.
I highly doubt that ross Haflin is the bridge between these two. Most likely, the theory is correct, though. Slash was aware of the Greatest Hits 2 being readied for release. His managers/lawyers were probably informed that Universal halted the release when Axl and company gave written confirmation that CD is finished and would be ready for release in March.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #214 on: January 03, 2006, 10:37:19 AM »

DAMN Im happy to read that, that means a lot, now Axl knows Slash still apreciates him, I think Slash also wants a reunion, he is great and honest.

By the way this is actually the first good interview Ive read in several years about gnr.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2006, 10:39:22 AM by ?Tu amigo y hermano, Carlos - GMS! » Logged
AxlFink
VIP

thelesserkings.com

« Reply #215 on: January 03, 2006, 11:23:22 AM »

its kinda cool to hear slash saying something nice about axl.  he always defended axl even after leaving.  then he kinda became a bitch.  I think he wants back in gnr cause VR just isnt the same.  It's cool, but it's not the biggest band in the world.  At times like this I kinda wish they didnt call CD GnR and come up with a new band name or Axl solo but I do still believe it's axl's name and it's his band so whatever.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #216 on: January 03, 2006, 01:18:12 PM »

It still gets mentions and whatnot but in the mainsteam media there doesn't seem to be a buzz anymore.
LOL. What do you expect? There's no news, no releases. Axl is not out there, most of the band members are doing their own stuff...

Exactly my point. 

Thank you.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #217 on: January 03, 2006, 04:13:05 PM »

yeah if march is really true, we should be hearing about ?a single very soon.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.  If the album somes out in March, we should here something in Janurary.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #218 on: January 03, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »

Hi guys. I totally respect Slash and think he is the soul in GNR, and dont get me wrong, but How come Slash knows CD comes out in  March?
Jonathan
« Reply #219 on: January 03, 2006, 04:20:26 PM »

Read in this thread, there are a lot of talk about Ross and Merck.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: