Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:22:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  slash says chinese democracy starts in march
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: slash says chinese democracy starts in march  (Read 101487 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2006, 01:27:41 PM »

Its not like he is suing Axl out of malice, he is only suing him over business and what he thinks is right.

Back to Buckethead Killingvector.

Im not saying I dont like Buckethead but what do u think the average backwoods redneck GNR fan thinks about Buckethead when they see him in concert?

Last I checked he or Robin werent the most widely accepted at concerts even.

Bucket to the average fan comes off as a novelty, Robin comes off as a borderline novelty and for a serious greatest of all time band like GNR, novelties dont work.

Slipknot are a novelty band.

Look at Marilyn Manson, dude is one of the greatest frontmen of all time but never will ever get credit and why? Cause he is looked at like a novelty.

same thing with Bucket and even Finck in some regards.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2006, 01:28:55 PM »

if this is indeed true ?it?s cool i think.... ? i mean slash has definitely better contacts to the real insiders than anyone else. i`m not quite sure if he`s still good friends with del james for example. he`s definitely more in the know than the media, any fuckin`radio dj?s, internet sites or the "insiders" around here... ? an audio file would be cool...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2006, 01:44:27 PM »

Reunion theories or Buckethead image discussions doesn't belong in this thread.

I don't know about you, but I'm not interested in reading about those subjects in multiple threads that have nothing to do with the subjects in the first place.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Captain P?l
Manneken Pis
Legend

« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2006, 02:46:03 PM »

Isn't Slash suing Axl? Why would he be saying that he "can't wait" to hear it and other nice things?

of course he wants to hear it. who wants to hear "the sound that axl broke up the band for" as he said in an interview some years ago...

Cant Get Enough Of That Wonderfull Duff
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2006, 06:10:59 PM »

What's wrong with Slash? First he said that never talk to Axl in 10 years and then now he says Chinese Democracy sound awesome?? WTF??

I think he wanted to be back in the band.. becoz VR will never produce an album that will get everyone attention and will never get a music awards.

He left GNR long time ago and he did not trust AXl at that time. I believe that he has listen to some CD songs as he still has some share in the GNR name. And after listening to these songs, he said CD will be great. What?s this suppose to mean?? He wanted AXL to call the truce and be invited to re-join the band??

AXL is not stupid. After 13 years of hard work and then Slash is welcome back. NO WAY!!

As for you guys who dislike Buckethead, What?s wrong with him?? Just because he wears a bucket and a mask?? We live in a free world.. He can do anything he wants. Do you also criticize Elton John because he married to a man???

We are not living in the 18th Century Idiots!!

I?m sorry Buckethead is not with GNR anymore. I really admire his guitar works.
I guess things just didn?t work out for him and GNR. Well everyone?s not perfect remember.

this here is like, the funniest post ever! haha wow

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #125 on: January 01, 2006, 06:43:40 PM »

What's wrong with Slash? First he said that never talk to Axl in 10 years and then now he says Chinese Democracy sound awesome?? WTF??

I think he wanted to be back in the band.. becoz VR will never produce an album that will get everyone attention and will never get a music awards.

He left GNR long time ago and he did not trust AXl at that time. I believe that he has listen to some CD songs as he still has some share in the GNR name. And after listening to these songs, he said CD will be great. What’s this suppose to mean?? He wanted AXL to call the truce and be invited to re-join the band??

AXL is not stupid. After 13 years of hard work and then Slash is welcome back. NO WAY!!

As for you guys who dislike Buckethead, What’s wrong with him?? Just because he wears a bucket and a mask?? We live in a free world.. He can do anything he wants. Do you also criticize Elton John because he married to a man???

I’m sorry Buckethead is not with GNR anymore. I really admire his guitar works.
I guess things just didn’t work out for him and GNR. Well everyone’s not perfect remember.

this here is like, the funniest post ever! haha wow

Looks like someone is dancing with Mr. Brownstone Smiley
Jonathan
« Reply #126 on: January 01, 2006, 06:54:25 PM »

He left GNR long time ago and he did not trust AXl at that time. I believe that he has listen to some CD songs as he still has some share in the GNR name. And after listening to these songs, he said CD will be great. What?s this suppose to mean?? He wanted AXL to call the truce and be invited to re-join the band??

As for you guys who dislike Buckethead, What?s wrong with him?? Just because he wears a bucket and a mask?? We live in a free world.. He can do anything he wants. Do you also criticize Elton John because he married to a man???

I?m sorry Buckethead is not with GNR anymore. I really admire his guitar works.
I guess things just didn?t work out for him and GNR. Well everyone?s not perfect remember.

Funny.
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #127 on: January 01, 2006, 07:35:55 PM »

Nothing is "wrong" with Slash. To imply this is very insulting since Slash is a big reason why we're all into GNR's music in the first place. I doubt he wants to meet up with Axl since he would have to jump the high security fences at his Malibu and then be chased around by barking dogs and his maid, Beta. Slash has more important things to do like make great another great album with talented rockers.

Slash is showing great class, talking kindly of Axl and his work - unlike many on these boards who spew nothing but hatred on Slash and his work. Its like a divorced couple and you decided to estrange yourself from one spouse because they're not married anymore. I seriously hope nothing is wrong with you people and that you don;t treat family and friends like you are treating Slash - because that is baseless hatred and it can tear the world apart and prevent beauty from taking flight.

MNR

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #128 on: January 01, 2006, 09:03:05 PM »

Nothing is "wrong" with Slash. To imply this is very insulting since Slash is a big reason why we're all into GNR's music in the first place. I doubt he wants to meet up with Axl since he would have to jump the high security fences at his Malibu and then be chased around by barking dogs and his maid, Beta. Slash has more important things to do like make great another great album with talented rockers.

Slash is showing great class, talking kindly of Axl and his work - unlike many on these boards who spew nothing but hatred on Slash and his work. Its like a divorced couple and you decided to estrange yourself from one spouse because they're not married anymore. I seriously hope nothing is wrong with you people and that you don;t treat family and friends like you are treating Slash - because that is baseless hatred and it can tear the world apart and prevent beauty from taking flight.

MNR

Slash has more important things to do such as the filing of another lawsuit against Axl...... Roll Eyes Excuse me, but Slash's lawyer even had the gal to accuse the redhead of fraud in the absence of an indictment.

However, the gloves have been off between these parties for a long time but you cannot accuse the critics of Slash solely as you have done abobe.  The critics of Axl  have been as vocal and cutting in their criticism of the former frontman as the Axl fans have been toward Slash. Both children of this divorce need to relax and reconcile.

But I do think that these comments are hopefully a sign of change in paradigm. Hopefully from now on, the two sides won't play these tired games in the press and the fans can focus on more important things.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2006, 09:09:39 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #129 on: January 01, 2006, 09:19:57 PM »

has anybody actually confirmed this slash interview yet.

W,A,R.

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #130 on: January 01, 2006, 09:21:01 PM »

I believe what Slash is saying. You know he has sources in the GNR camp. Hell, even if he doesn't have sources in/close to the band, maybe he heard it from someone at Interscope/Sanctuary. It is interesting that slash didn't say anything negative.

2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2006, 09:26:12 PM »

Slash has done this so that we all get our hopes up and when march comes and we get nothing we will all start blaming axl for letting us down again.

it's just one big scheme.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2006, 09:27:03 PM »

Slash has done this so that we all get our hopes up and when march comes and we get nothing we will all start blaming axl for letting us down again.

it's just one big scheme.
Try to be positive, at least for the time being. ok

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »

has anybody actually confirmed this slash interview yet.

W,A,R.

Jesus Christ! Is this the only other guy trying to get some straight news? The interview isn't mentioned on the radio stations website.. theres no audio.. come on.. lets not get our hopes up till its "true."

gnrevolution.com
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #134 on: January 01, 2006, 09:34:29 PM »

I'm still confused as to how this got onto HTGTH's front page without a source.

"Random message board poster heard Slash say things about Guns N' Roses on his local radio station"

Are we really that desperate for news?
Sterlingdog
« Reply #135 on: January 01, 2006, 09:43:58 PM »

"Random message board poster heard Slash say things about Guns N' Roses on his local radio station"

The part that is confusing you is that you consider the source a "random message board poster."  He isn't, it was just copied from chinesedemocracy.com.  You could go there and check it out, but I don't think you need to doubt that he actually heard the interview. 
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #136 on: January 01, 2006, 09:48:29 PM »

The part that is confusing you is that you consider the source a "random message board poster."  He isn't, it was just copied from chinesedemocracy.com.  You could go there and check it out, but I don't think you need to doubt that he actually heard the interview. 

You see DunkinDave, your wrong. It wasn't just some "random message board poster" it was a "random message board poster who took the info from a random message board poster at chinesedemocracy.com." DUH!

and yeah, im confused to how something without an actual source is on the front page..

gnrevolution.com
Sterlingdog
« Reply #137 on: January 01, 2006, 09:51:03 PM »

The part that is confusing you is that you consider the source a "random message board poster."? He isn't, it was just copied from chinesedemocracy.com.? You could go there and check it out, but I don't think you need to doubt that he actually heard the interview.?

You see DunkinDave, your wrong. It wasn't just some "random message board poster" it was a "random message board poster who took the info from a random message board poster at chinesedemocracy.com." DUH!

and yeah, im confused to how something without an actual source is on the front page..

There is a source.  Its BP at Chinesedemocracy.com, who heard it on WMMR.  Read the entire thread before you try to get sarcastic and superior.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #138 on: January 01, 2006, 09:51:53 PM »

Actually the originator of the story is BP and he wouldnt be making this stuff up. He owns gunsnroses.us and is not a bullshitter when it comes to stuff like this.
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #139 on: January 01, 2006, 09:53:36 PM »

There is a source.  Its BP at Chinesedemocracy.com, who heard it on WMMR.  Read the entire thread before you try to get sarcastic and superior.

Yeah your right, my bad. I wasn't aware of BP's "status".. i just figured he was some random guy. MY BAD!  beer peace

gnrevolution.com
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: