Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 01:30:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  slash says chinese democracy starts in march
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: slash says chinese democracy starts in march  (Read 101569 times)
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2005, 11:23:16 AM »

So if March is the real deal...can everyone say 1st single, "The Ides of March!"  ...as the old saying goes, beware the ides of March.  Also, if anyone is curious, the Ides of March refers to the day Roman emperor Julius Caesar was STABBED IN THE BACK.  From Axl's standpoint, I'd find this song title most appropriate, looking at his experiences with former bandmates.   Cool

beer  CD in March!!!

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
misterbrownstone
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2005, 11:24:37 AM »

Why did Jarmo put up mtv.com as a source for this news ? And can someone please get an audio of that interview cause the whole legitimacy of this is fading the longer i dont have audio proof.
be patient, jesus.  we're working on it at CD.com.
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2005, 11:52:37 AM »

I think Slash has heard the same rumours as we have. There's only a tiny group of people that knows what's going on and I think Slash has nothing to do with that group of people.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2005, 11:59:18 AM »

I feel good for 2006. Axl and the band if you hear me, don't forget to come in France. "Parc des princes" (Stadium - 50.000 people) is waiting for you once the record is out. ok
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/rhcpworld/images/2004_Tour/2004.08.15_Parc_des_Princes/Bender/11.jpg
Ain't that look like a great place to play for the band?  Cool
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 12:05:03 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2005, 12:07:25 PM »

In the next few years, Slash will rejoin the band.
"Axl-Slash" is the real deal.

that would be great having slash n axl together again on stage.. One day hopefully

That kind of posts should be posted in this new thread: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=24573.0

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2005, 12:23:35 PM »

Also a quite important piece of news for me coming from Sp1at: http://www.sp1at.com/item.php?id=691
"For a better world"... it reminds me something... Roberto Medina...Lisboa....Rock in Rio...do you get it?  ok

Is it possible to contact Mr Medina? does he have an e-mail?

do you know who the "band members" are?      i guess since it`s splat it`s referring to the new guys right?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2005, 12:35:05 PM »

I for one find this encouraging. I'd say Slash and Axl are somewhat still connected through 3rd parties somewhere down the pipeline, someone possibly in the know. Just guessing. Even if this mounts to nothing, it's nice to have a positive comment...

I think you're right--i imagine Axl and the VR guys keep  much the same company they did when the orignal band was together--not inconcievable that those folks would share information about what each respective person is up to. Bottom Line: Slash would be in a better position to know than most people outside of Axl's inner circle-doesnt' mean he'll be right, but hey, might as well try to be positive going into 06!

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
michaelvincent
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2005, 12:41:25 PM »

Being in the music industry, even at the periphery can make you privy to lots of insider information. It could be as simple as having a lawyer who knows another lawyer who works with a particular artist.

Some friends had a band that was briefly courted by Interscope around 1998-1999, and he used to tell me all kinds of crazy stuff that he heard through his lawyer. It's not hard to get info in the music business, it just seems hard because we aren't on the other side of the fence.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2005, 01:21:28 PM »

>Enigmatic guitarist Buckethead will be working his way down the West Coast this February as part of a nine-gig trek >that kicks off February 17 in Seattle. The guitarist ? who was briefly a member of Axl Rose's retooled Guns N' Roses >? will wrap up the tour on March 1 in Flagstaff, Arizona.

*will wrap up the tour on March 1*
...could this mean Bucket will return to GN'R for some live gigging? - sure hope so! Smiley

As for Slash's comments about March release for CD. Well he is in the music biz so i guess he is spot on with his info.

Bucket isn't coming back. A fan talked to a friend/collaborator of Bucket who told the fan that Bucket had a nervous breakdown while in GnR b/c of how poorly he was treated by fans and the band itself. He apparently was hospitalized b/c of health issues associated with these problems. Buckethead won't speak, thru print or puppet, about his time in Axl's band. It's over.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 01:23:15 PM by killingvector » Logged

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2005, 01:36:14 PM »

>Enigmatic guitarist Buckethead will be working his way down the West Coast this February as part of a nine-gig trek >that kicks off February 17 in Seattle. The guitarist ? who was briefly a member of Axl Rose's retooled Guns N' Roses >? will wrap up the tour on March 1 in Flagstaff, Arizona.

...could this mean Bucket will return to GN'R for some live gigging? - sure hope so! Smiley

As for Slash's comments about March release for CD. Well he is in the music biz so i guess he is spot on with his info.

Bucket isn't coming back. A fan talked to a friend/collaborator of Bucket who told the fan that Bucket had a nervous breakdown while in GnR b/c of how poorly he was treated by fans and the band itself. He apparently was hospitalized b/c of health issues associated with these problems. Buckethead won't speak, thru print or puppet, about his time in Axl's band. It's over.

Are you still reading buckethead.tk by chance mr.vector?  Huh

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2005, 01:45:39 PM »

Are you still reading buckethead.tk by chance mr.vector?? Huh

buckethead poorly treated by the band?? he got his own solo spots every gig night......and poorly treated by fans?Huh I mean........a little hard to believe....then Robin Finck should have had allot more problems then him with the things people say about him..... but...what do I know.... Smiley

« Last Edit: December 31, 2005, 01:56:02 PM by Dont Try Me » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
misterbrownstone
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2005, 01:53:03 PM »

buckethead poorly treated by fans and band?? he got his own solo spots every gig night......and poorly treated by fans?Huh I mean........a little hard to believe....then Robin Finck should have had allot more problems then him with the things people say about him..... but...what do I know.... Smiley

bucket was treated well by fans.  you can hear in the crowd for many shows, people are yelling "BUCKETHEAD!".   the fans accepted buckethead.  in one of the clips, you can see people wearing tiny KFC buckets and yelling "BUCKETHEAD RULES!  SLASH WHO?!"
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2005, 02:16:19 PM »

Are you still reading buckethead.tk by chance mr.vector?  Huh

Since we are talking about it, someone there did forwarded me the article, but, yes, this awesomely informative piece of news came from buckethead.tk. Smiley   I miss that place.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2005, 02:39:11 PM »

I won't count on it, I rather have it be a surprise.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2005, 02:53:29 PM »

I'd guess since Slash still owns some interest in the band along with Duff, they would both have to be notified if Axl planned to release a new GNR album.

Wrong, Axl doesn't have to inform them of ANY plans for a new record or a tour. They only have interest in the back catalogue, not the new stuff.  ok
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2005, 03:05:26 PM »

I'd guess since Slash still owns some interest in the band along with Duff, they would both have to be notified if Axl planned to release a new GNR album.

Wrong, Axl doesn't have to inform them of ANY plans for a new record or a tour. They only have interest in the back catalogue, not the new stuff.? ok

Axl, Slash and Duff still jointly hold trademarks on the name Guns N' Roses.

I would say that warrants them being informed of major happenings with the Guns N' Roses property.
DunkinDave
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2005, 03:07:52 PM »

buckethead poorly treated by fans and band?? he got his own solo spots every gig night......and poorly treated by fans?Huh I mean........a little hard to believe....then Robin Finck should have had allot more problems then him with the things people say about him..... but...what do I know.... Smiley

bucket was treated well by fans.? you can hear in the crowd for many shows, people are yelling "BUCKETHEAD!".? ?the fans accepted buckethead.? in one of the clips, you can see people wearing tiny KFC buckets and yelling "BUCKETHEAD RULES!? SLASH WHO?!"

It's not like Slash fans would have been at any of the new concerts anyway.
Jamie
VIP

« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2005, 03:12:12 PM »

This little bit of info, if true, is great, fills me with optimism. And it's cool to hear that Slash has no hard feelings with Axl, hopefully Axl feels the same way. It'd be cool to know if the two were even talking in the near future.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2005, 03:36:52 PM »

Wrong, Axl doesn't have to inform them of ANY plans for a new record or a tour. They only have interest in the back catalogue, not the new stuff.  ok

Axl, Slash and Duff still jointly hold trademarks on the name Guns N' Roses.

I would say that warrants them being informed of major happenings with the Guns N' Roses property.

Axl owns the name and is the sole trademark holder when it comes to the name gnr. He didnt have to tell them about the shows in 01-02 and he definately doesnt have to tell them about any future plans he has for gnr.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2005, 04:12:20 PM »

bucket was treated well by fans.? you can hear in the crowd for many shows, people are yelling "BUCKETHEAD!".? ?the fans accepted buckethead.? in one of the clips, you can see people wearing tiny KFC buckets and yelling "BUCKETHEAD RULES!? SLASH WHO?!"

It's not like Slash fans would have been at any of the new concerts anyway.

I'm a huge slash fan and was at msg.. Axl n the name gnr mean enough to me even if I miss certain old members big time..

As for the bucket being treated well.. I agree, but I could have cared less who was up there being the real gnr was only axl there
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: