Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2024, 11:19:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228489 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  slash says chinese democracy starts in march
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: slash says chinese democracy starts in march  (Read 101311 times)
misterbrownstone
« on: December 30, 2005, 08:44:30 PM »

about a half hour ago I was listening to WMMR Philly Radio. Slash did a pretty kool interview live because VR are doing AC tonight.

Slash says he can't wait to hear Axl's new record in March. The host says.. wait so Chinese Democracy is coming out in March?

Slash says the album is done & that he has been told many things over time, but this really sounds like it's coming out in March. He sounded really sure so I thought that I would share that at least.

Another highlight was that he doesnt blame Axl at all for the Vegas "red flags" for him not being able to attend. He said he doesn't think Axl had anything to do with "instagating" that & that it had to do with his Manager.

He also said the whole "feud" thing between him & Axl is just media hype & people just talking it up & said there is really no bad blood between them. & said he hasnt talked to him in 10 years. Also called the media sad for saying false things with the plastic surgury, pluggs stuff etc etc.

Take it for... well you know. sounded convincing though so i'm simply passing on. -BP
------
from CD.com. i dunno, just passin it on.
Evolution
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2005, 08:46:17 PM »

Sounds interesting.
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 08:47:06 PM »

That's actually pretty encouraging news!

But don't forget, on Behind the Music, Slash said for a reunion to happen, there'd need to be a mutual agreement and that they were far from it...so....

It does bring up some hope for a reunion down the line.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2005, 08:51:02 PM »

wow. sounds cool. go slash!

gnrevolution.com
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2005, 09:02:14 PM »

That's really really interesting. But the only thing that makes it that is because SLASH said it. But the post said that said that slash said hes been "told" things over time. So i makes you wonder who told him this stuff. And wasnt there a thread that said that one of the lads was going into the studio to finish something on the album(cant remember who or what). So it must not have been a big thing if it's finished.
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2005, 09:06:41 PM »

Poor Poor Slash ... he's worked so hard on his new band and all people want him to talk about is GNR and Axl and Chinese Democracy.? hihi

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2005, 09:15:26 PM »

I'll be a monkey's uncle... Guess Axl's finally got more than two songs with lyrics.

I'm glad BiPolar heard it himself, makes it actually something to believe in.

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2005, 09:15:39 PM »

I will believe it when I hear it from axl.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2005, 09:18:55 PM »

I meant the interview Dave, not necessarily the CD release date.

Still, it would be sweet irony if Slash would be the one to finally break it to us - Only with GNR!  rofl

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
phaseONE
Headliner

I'm a llama??

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2005, 09:20:38 PM »

Why the poor poor slash comment?

Its inevitable that hes is going to be asked this or that about GNR and his relationship ( or non relationship ) with axl, i mean he was part of the biggest and most notorious band in the world!

I think it stands to reason how strong a person slash is by not refusing to answer questions and acting like a pre madonna aka like axl.

-------and time goes by-------
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2005, 09:23:16 PM »

Wow, Slash and Axl may have patched things up through an intermediary. Remember Ross Halfin's comments about the two parties working on the GH part deux?

March would be terrific. I am happy that Slash has taken a higher position than he has in the past.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2005, 09:24:45 PM »

I think slash is prepping for a reunion down the road. Maybe after the new gnr and vr are done.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2005, 09:25:35 PM »

Well...b/w that dj and now slash saying something's up...not to mention the tour murmurs---this is a lot of shit coming in a short time period confused
« Last Edit: December 30, 2005, 09:32:01 PM by NickNastyIII: The Return » Logged

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2005, 09:28:14 PM »

Ahhhh, since SLASH said it was coming out in March, Axl's just gonna say fuck that shit and delay it again.
phaseONE
Headliner

I'm a llama??

« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2005, 09:29:14 PM »

So, does this mean slash is now an ` insider ` ? !  Tongue

-------and time goes by-------
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2005, 09:32:38 PM »

Maybe slash knows because of the  greatest hits 2. Maybe Geffen said put it out by march or they will be releasing GH2, So axl gave in and slash nows  GHs 2 is not coming out now, so he knows CD is.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 09:34:53 PM »

I agree that this does open the door for at least a concillatory dialogue which  in the future could lead to a reunion.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2005, 09:35:47 PM »

I agree that this does open the door for at least a concillatory dialogue which? in the future could lead to a reunion.

The true test will be the lawsuit, if t hey can come to a compromise, then maybe in a few years we will get a reunion.

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2005, 09:37:00 PM »

Maybe slash knows because of the  greatest hits 2. Maybe Geffen said put it out by march or they will be releasing GH2, So axl gave in and slash nows  GHs 2 is not coming out now, so he knows CD is.

You're probably right---i mean, that seems to be the thing thats kept me thinking something might be up---it was a near certainty that GH2 was going to come out and that it was pulled and denied up and down by everybody.

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2005, 09:47:09 PM »

So if he was told who told him is what i want to know ? If he heard it as a rumour than feck it wont believe it. And as someone said he wont believe it till axl says. It's nice to hear slash say something but TILL AXL ACTUALLY SAYS IT THEN, I'LL TAKE IT WITH A PINCH OF SALT. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: