Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 01:27:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is GNR STILL afraid of Public Enemy?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is GNR STILL afraid of Public Enemy?  (Read 2210 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« on: December 27, 2005, 04:10:22 PM »

Ok Guys, I know every Yankee folk knows who da'fuck Public Enemy is!, possibly other persons don't know from them too much so it's time for you to explain to the rest of the world 'bout please!....Public Enemy is scary n' vulgar like Eminen n' GNR is that kind of band who did know how to kick in the ass specially when those bands were rulin' the show business in the u.s.a those days!, once Axl said : 'Bon Jovi can suck my dick'? Cheesy (you can check it out by the unwanted illusions album), as well GNR writes a lot of heavy stuff which?s dedicated to politicians, religions, society, etc, etc.(for sure the Chinese Democracy song ALSO has to do with) but why AXL/GNR ain't write a shocking lyric to Public Enemy YET? ? ?Undecided? ... Public Enemy spoke so much shit ?bout GNR n? other celebrities in 1992 but Axl didn?t give a reply at so it?s just cuz they ever understood that Public Enemy are hungry LIONS n' GNR members are naive little cats?...ok it's time for y'all to give ur own opinion 'bout this mysterious case!!!!!!? ? To date VH1 says Public Enemy will be eternal idols all cuz of they get no afraid of governments n? stupid celebrities!!!!? ?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 04:13:54 PM »

Is sniffing solvents still legal in Venezuala?  hihi
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 04:28:45 PM »

when did Public Enemy diss GNR?
did this in fact happen?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
February
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 04:33:18 PM »

Now this's a good treath, let's list the people GNR were afraid we never done that hihi....it's going to be a small one do, but after the was Axl invited to Elton John's wedding i'm up for anything.

February

P:S: By the way AxlRoseVen i sugest you get the Axl Rose Famous last words with Kurt Lodder, if i remember Axl says he listens and likes Public Enemy if your that interested in the subject.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2005, 04:35:12 PM »

when did Public Enemy diss GNR?
did this in fact happen?
I dont think so. This is just more axlroseven glue sniffing. He must have been reading old threads and came across that nwa vs gnr thread from awhile back, and it gave him an idea. That thread was stupid, and this one is even worse.

KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2005, 04:45:16 PM »

Lock this please!

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Mateoson
Rocker

Free Axl!

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2005, 05:05:03 PM »

AxlRoseVen was smoking crack when that was written. It makes no sense.

Anyways, why would you say Public Enemy are "scary and vulgar". They are anything but scary... and even further from vulgar. They write music with a political message. I suggest you listen to one of their older albums before you write this predjudice nonsense about them. Public Enemy was an influence of Axl's and he has respect for them. If they don't like Axl I think it's understandable given his use of the N word, but I've never heard of them having beef with GnR.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2005, 05:06:35 PM »

AxlRoseVen was smoking crack when that was written. It makes no sense.

Anyways, why would you say Public Enemy are "scary and vulgar". They are anything but scary... and even further from vulgar. They write music with a political message. I suggest you listen to one of their older albums before you write this predjudice nonsense about them. Public Enemy was an influence of Axl's and he has respect for them. If they don't like Axl I think it's understandable given his use of the N word, but I've never heard of them having beef with GnR.
Yeah, how could anyone be afraid of Flavor Flav? nervous My grandma could kick his ass.

Judge Dredd
VIP

Pretty Hate Machine

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2005, 05:52:52 PM »

Gotta love Ven and his madness rofl

http://www.gnrstrip.com/forum/

Give Peace A Chance...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: