Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 09:21:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Body Piercing
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Body Piercing  (Read 19802 times)
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2005, 01:47:31 AM »

The only trouble is, how much will it hurt when some sorry loser give a twist on those when I go defending a lady? nervous

Blue Cut after defending a lady -->   crying

hihi  ...  Kiss

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2005, 01:54:01 AM »

The only trouble is, how much will it hurt when some sorry loser give a twist on those when I go defending a lady? nervous

Blue Cut after defending a lady -->? ?crying

? hihi? ...? Kiss
no, that's just me after taking that piercing  hihi

after defending a lady, just bring me some ice on my knuckles, and a beer.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2005, 01:58:25 AM »

And wear something with strings, right?   hihi

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2005, 02:01:47 AM »

And wear something with strings, right?? ?hihi

lol, yeah Cheesy (is my spelling right? Strings?)

Talking about knuckles I do have a boxing-match coming after a month, wish me luck Smiley

Rasputin
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2005, 02:03:09 AM »

How fast did that one heal, I've heard those are pretty tricky to become inflamend???

it takes like 3 months for it to completely heal, probly because your hand takes so much abuse cause your using it constantly, it feels like a pinch the needle, and after like a day you dont feel it unless you hit it, and after a week you dont even notice it, but it stays swolen for awhile
(it always sux when it snags on summ'!? Lips Sealed )

yeah, hand piercings are sposed to be hard to maintain, and since my highest ear piercing gave me trouble, im suprised this one didnt

just clean it with aclohol (i did like 5 times a day)? for about 2 months then wash it regularly thru the day with hand soap, that worked for me, also slatwater is sposed to be good, used it for a littlewhile, but alcohol worked better (not only that but i lost the seasalt ?Tongue ) ? ?Smiley

surface peircings are cool, i like that one, you should toatally get it done!
Rasputin
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2005, 02:05:21 AM »

Talking about knuckles I do have a boxing-match coming after a month, wish me luck Smiley

good luck, dont get your arm pierced before that!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2005, 02:17:56 AM »

good luck, dont get your arm pierced before that!

I sure won't Smiley I know my opponent will try to play it dirty so I'm going to tape my nipple piercing, so he can't get a hold.

The guy actually hit me once at the bar when I was dancing with his ex, then ran away, gave me few "I'm gonna kill you"-calls, which were pretty funny actually. After his ex told me the guy has beaten her around (which I kinda guessed all ready) and after the guy broke into her balcony and threw some of the shings there over rail to the yard..

Well, I took his challenge, but I doubt he'll even show up.

But it's a good reason to train again, after being a year lazy? ok

Rasputin
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2005, 02:24:14 AM »

haha, hittin you an runnin away, then callin, cowardly fuck..

maybe it'll all be a verbal fight

he'll challenge you and talk tough, you tell him he's on and neither of you will show up and both blame each other
(hmmm..souns a little familliar? ?Wink )

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2005, 02:40:28 AM »

haha, hittin you an runnin away, then callin, cowardly fuck..

maybe it'll all be a verbal fight

he'll challenge you and talk tough, you tell him he's on and neither of you will show up and both blame each other
(hmmm..souns a little familliar? ?Wink )

I'll show up, a lot of my friends will be there as audience, and I even got a pro coaching me Smiley

That guy is sick jealous, he actually threw my friend with a tankard from behind, good thing is that he missed, just 'cos he was talking to the girl, who happened to be his childhood friend.

Rasputin
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2005, 02:55:29 AM »

oh,? i was referring to the Vince Neil/Axl incident? Tongue

damn bastard..?
maybe if ya bloody him up good 'nuff he wont try nuthin with you again!? ?Smiley

well, im sure you can take 'im!? if he's runnin away and throwin things, cant even stay an fight he's gotta be a whimp...? i'd like to snap 'im in half? Grin

damn, this went completely off piercings!? heh..
Rasputin
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2005, 02:57:13 AM »

oh hey!!  i just realized your profile says you live in Finland!!  right on!    beer|

peace
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2006, 07:51:00 PM »

I have both ears!? And my Belly button!!? I love them all.? but sometimes I feel kinda Skanky with my belly button.? but its fun and cool getting it done I think.? Belly button was PAINLESS? everyone winges and bitches - but its easy!!!? yes

I hate my belly button piercing!!!? It was pretty painful to get pierced actually, more so than my nipple. And it's a pain in the ass to take care of and always gets caught on my clothes and shit.? I would take it out, but I have a scar...?

SuperMike
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2006, 09:52:50 PM »

I never had body piercings done and never will. I'm not afraid of the pain, it's just that I hate jewelry.
lald04
Headliner

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2006, 10:54:44 PM »

I think you should get it if you want it, but if you want it just because your boyfriend wants it, then thats a different story.

I think piercings are soo cool. Unfortunately, I only have my ears pierced and I find that kinda boring. I have a tendency to play with my earings and its really annoying. The only piercing that I don't like are the ones that stretch the hole in your ear and you can see past the hole, its kinda gross. Other than that, nose, eyebrow, and lip piercings kick ass. ok

EDIT: I didn't realize this topic started last year. So, I'm assuming you already got your piercing. Tongue
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 02:38:36 PM by lald04 » Logged

...its a miracle how long we can stay...[/i][/size]
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2006, 12:57:48 AM »

I have both ears!? And my Belly button!!? I love them all.? but sometimes I feel kinda Skanky with my belly button.? but its fun and cool getting it done I think.? Belly button was PAINLESS? everyone winges and bitches - but its easy!!!? yes

I hate my belly button piercing!!!? It was pretty painful to get pierced actually, more so than my nipple. And it's a pain in the ass to take care of and always gets caught on my clothes and shit.? I would take it out, but I have a scar...?

I've kind of out grown the belly button rings. I like seeing plain bellies now. But I do dig the dolphin charm on a bellybutton ring. But what I don't dig is the crusty ring that forms around the skin after the piercing... Or leakage of an infection... Blah...

But belly chains are fucking hot!

...and a scar shouldn't matter. Take it out.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:07:36 AM by misterID » Logged

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
RichardNixon
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2006, 12:59:55 AM »

What about an anal piercing?

1. Who would be willing to pierce that?
2. Who would you be able to show it off to?
3. Wouldn't it get infected?
4. Wouldn't shit get caught in it?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2006, 02:08:31 AM »

I don't have a clue who you could show that kind of percing to.

Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2006, 02:36:10 AM »

Hmm?? Huh?

Well, I had a friend who had this pretty lil' flower design tattooed in a ring around her asshole...? Kinda cute? ?hihi

monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2006, 02:52:38 AM »

Who's got a cool body piercing? I have several, but my boyfriend wants me to get my nipples pierced for Christmas! ... buuut (Don't laugh!!  Cry )  I'm a lil scared   Embarrassed  I've heard a few people say it's mildly painful and others say that it's miserable...

Sooooo does anyone have their nipples pierced, and if so, did it hurt getting them done?

Ok I don't know you. But I say fuck that. Body modification for a partner is uncool. I'm not anti piercing in general (although I don't get hot for it either) - but I think it sucks that he'd pressure you to tamper with your nipples if its not like your idea!
RichardNixon
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2006, 02:57:17 AM »

Hmm?? Huh?

Well, I had a friend who had this pretty lil' flower design tattooed in a ring around her asshole...? Kinda cute? ?hihi

Hook a brotha up!  peace hihi
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: