Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 08:23:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228534 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VELVET REVOLVER Frontman Reveals Working Title For New Album
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VELVET REVOLVER Frontman Reveals Working Title For New Album  (Read 17668 times)
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2006, 08:06:59 PM »

hahahha it would be so sweet if it caame out the day CD comes out and no body buys vr's cd i would laugh my ass right off if axl did that!!!
Would you be laughing your ass off if the exact opposite scenario occured?? confused

Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2006, 04:08:04 PM »

how would the opposite occur ppl have been waiting for this CD for how many yrs now?Huh? And the first cd was not good i dont think ppl are going to be rushing to the stores like last time. Ppl just got excited bc they thought it would be a super band.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2006, 04:35:24 PM »

Contraband wasnt a good album, in you opinion. For me was great, and Ill run to the store and buy it, when its released, even before of CD.
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2006, 08:05:34 PM »

how would the opposite occur ppl have been waiting for this CD for how many yrs now?Huh? And the first cd was not good i dont think ppl are going to be rushing to the stores like last time. Ppl just got excited bc they thought it would be a super band.

Speak for yourself about the album not being good...... I agree that some may have bought Contraband for the hype and were disappointed, but there are also alot that like it... They will never be HUGE, but they have a decent following that is going to stick with them...

Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2006, 11:04:06 PM »

I think VR can become more successful, specially when I heard that they are gonna perform in the grammys the next time.
kobys
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2006, 12:31:42 AM »

I think VR can become more successful, specially when I heard that they are gonna perform in the grammys the next time.

You're right. Because if Velvet Revolver weren't good they would not have been invited to play at the grammys.

I'm a Ronald Reagan conservative and damn proud of it!
Ivory_Slash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2006, 07:08:59 AM »

that's great... when is next grammy?

well with working name for album Libertat they sound like U2 hihi
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2006, 12:36:20 PM »

working title 'Libertad', hm could be interesting, could be anything acctually. But as we all know it's aworking title I would be really surprised if 'Libertad' was to be the acctuall name.

But there's nothing bad in it, and i'm quite sure they will deliver the best rock we've seen in a while.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2006, 04:13:56 PM »

I think only VR can bring good rock n roll nowadays.
Colt 1911
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2006, 06:36:18 AM »

dude the few new songs axl played live kicked fucking asss. Thoes few songs the new ones could dstroy the vr cd.
makane
Legend

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2006, 06:56:14 AM »

dude the few new songs axl played live kicked fucking asss. Thoes few songs the new ones could dstroy the vr cd.
Again, your opinion, why don't you just keep them to yourself 'cause all you're trying to do is to start a fight.

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2006, 05:52:46 PM »

the people who don't like the name are racists

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2006, 06:14:14 PM »

hahahha it would be so sweet if it caame out the day CD comes out and no body buys vr's cd i would laugh my ass right off if axl did that!!!

I'll rush to the stores to get it beer, but I refuse to rush to the store for CD. I'll download it first just to see if it was worth the wait and if it isn't then I'm not gonna buy it that's for sure ok
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2006, 07:06:33 AM »

I'll rush to the stores to get it beer, but I refuse to rush to the store for CD. I'll download it first just to see if it was worth the wait and if it isn't then I'm not gonna buy it that's for sure ok

did you download contraband before downloading ?because I bought it without downloading, and then of course later on when I played the album I wished I had DL that piece of garbage Undecided
I hope Libertad is gonna be 180 degrees away from contraband's sound.
With chidem , Im gonna buy it without downloading as well...difference is.....chidem will have the studio versions of Madagascar and the blues, and that album is worth buying it  peace

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2006, 11:30:30 AM »

mmm everyone has an opinion about CB, but who knows if CD will include the blues or madagascar.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2006, 12:24:25 PM »

did you download contraband before downloading ?because I bought it without downloading, and then of course later on when I played the album I wished I had DL that piece of garbage Undecided
I hope Libertad is gonna be 180 degrees away from contraband's sound.
With chidem , Im gonna buy it without downloading as well...difference is.....chidem will have the studio versions of Madagascar and the blues, and that album is worth buying it? peace

Well I didn't download CB, I just listened to it online, and it was after that that I decided to buy it, don't get me wrong i'll buy CD eventually but I just don't think I'll be a first day buyer.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2006, 08:53:41 PM »

I think thats a reasonable decision.
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2006, 12:38:41 PM »

I like the "working" title. Anyway, who cares? It's just about the music.

Sgt pepper's lonely hearts club band: horrible title, amazing music.

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2006, 12:49:55 PM »

Yep its about the music... But Sargeant Peppers lonely hearts club band is a cooooooooool title.  smoking
Cocaine__tongue
Axl's lawyer wannabe
Rocker

HAPPY HAPPY

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2006, 05:27:34 AM »

Yep its about the music... But Sargeant Peppers lonely hearts club band is a cooooooooool title.? smoking

A matter of different taste I guess ok

Madrid '93
Madrid '06
Bilbao '06
San Sebastian '10
London 17
Download Madrid 18
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: