Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 07:09:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228140 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Make up thread.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Make up thread.  (Read 8756 times)
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 10:32:40 AM »

In accordance with intent behind this thread, I also apologize for my insults; namely and most recently SLC and Izzy.? Although I disagree with many of your views I know that you believe that what you're advocating and arguing for are in the best interests of society and not for personal gain.? Hopefully this cooling off period will allow myself and others the ability to discuss intelligent subjects and current events without resorting to namecalling and personal attacks.

why am i not surprised that you ar the first to also apologize for the goings on.... lol

either way... ya i jumped on alot of people over the last year.....some im sorry for and you know who you are... and others im not..... and you know who you are  as well

well my PM chatter should be going retarded after this one lol rofl

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 10:34:10 AM »

People should be sorry for being sorry, thats the worst thing to do.

I'm sorry for my words above  Embarrassed ^

No man can be my equal
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2005, 12:25:01 PM »

Im sorry to AxlsMainMan and Stoned for ragging on their recreational habits? Cry

All is forgiven buddy! But Stoned says he wont forgive you until you indulge in some Mary Jane with us though buddy... Cheesy

From far left, 'MainMan, Evo, Stoned, and Arron Grin

Come on buddy, you know ya want it ok
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 12:39:37 PM by AxlsMainMan » Logged

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2005, 12:29:33 PM »

thats for axls ther my man

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2005, 12:51:46 PM »

you guys are homosexuals !!!!

A Frenchman called you homosexuals...this has to be one of the low points in one's existance...

Thanks a lot!

You just made me spit my Perrier all over my foie gras with that post.

I think you owe me an apology.........

Edit: But I beg to differ, I did once have a French Canadian spit Fiji water on me. I don't think it could get any lower than that.
MCT
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2005, 08:06:16 PM »

I'm sorry for...ah... Huh...yeah... Undecided
SLCPUNK
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2005, 01:27:05 AM »

In accordance with intent behind this thread, I also apologize for my insults; namely and most recently SLC and Izzy.  Although I disagree with many of your views I know that you believe that what you're advocating and arguing for are in the best interests of society and not for personal gain.  Hopefully this cooling off period will allow myself and others the ability to discuss intelligent subjects and current events without resorting to namecalling and personal attacks.

My hats off to you.

For meeting me in the middle. So far the ONLY right wing member willing to do so. For that, as unfortunate as it is, it only shows that you are a man of character and decency.

Happy Holidays.
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2005, 01:48:56 AM »

In accordance with intent behind this thread, I also apologize for my insults; namely and most recently SLC and Izzy.? Although I disagree with many of your views I know that you believe that what you're advocating and arguing for are in the best interests of society and not for personal gain.? Hopefully this cooling off period will allow myself and others the ability to discuss intelligent subjects and current events without resorting to namecalling and personal attacks.

My hats off to you.

For meeting me in the middle. So far the ONLY right wing member willing to do so. For that, as unfortunate as it is, it only shows that you are a man of character and decency.

Happy Holidays.

I appreciate that SLC and I really mean it.   I've never thought of you as a bad person and although we've had our heated disagreements I truly do consider you one of the good guys.  Rather than spit off repeated rhetoric, you've always been informed and educated on the issues we've discussed; moreso than I on multiple occasions.  I hope you and your family (ecspecially your kids) have a happy holidays and may good fortune and health be with you.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2005, 02:30:25 AM »

I hope you and your family (ecspecially your kids) have a happy holidays and may good fortune and health be with you.

My best Holiday wishes to you and your family as well.

Regards,

Jason

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2005, 05:31:38 AM »

whats up with Happy Holidays??

merry Christmas my brothers from another mother.

I think we all have to start seperating political posts with everything else.

For instance, If i disagree with someone, It doesnt mean I hate them or dont respect or like them, it just means I dont agree with something.

We all need to stop takin shit personally and realize people have different views, but that doesnt mean u still cant be friends no the board and friendly on other parts of the board.

I can hate Booker Floyd or someone on a political topic but be his best friend on a VR topic.

U just cant let it carry over, once the thread is closed, whatever ill will u have should dissolve with it.

Merry Christmas everyone! I love you all!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2005, 01:50:46 PM »

whats up with Happy Holidays??

I dunno? What's up?

It is the Holiday season. Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then new years. Those are all Holidays.

Hence....Happy Holidays.

Take your O'reilly thong off and relax, nobody is attacking anything........... Tongue

Only wishing another guy a good time with their family and loved ones.
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2005, 02:11:32 PM »

I haven't been on in a couple of days and now I finally get here and slcpunk has metamorphed into someone completely different.  Cats living with Dogs stuff going on here.  And I think I saw him say somewhere in this thread he loves Bush now, but of course as a conservative I can't be bothered to find the quote or rely on the actual factual details.   Grin  j/king

I appreciate you starting this thread.  I also apologize for my rips at you and Pilferk over the years.  This is good to let bygone be bygones and see if we can't start over fresh without the bitterness.  Funny thing is my wife and I are having dinner with a friend of hers and her husband tonight.  I have never met the husband and they are from Tampa.  I was thinking how funny it would be if it turned out to be slc.   rofl  Are you having dinner in Orlando tonight with a friend of your wifes by any chance?

Thanks

CC
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2005, 02:13:19 PM »

I hope you and your family (ecspecially your kids) have a happy holidays and may good fortune and health be with you.

My best Holiday wishes to you and your family as well.

Regards,

Jason

Wow, I typed the post above before reading the thread.  After reading the thread I see that you have the same name as me.  I need to take a shower and scrub myself I feel so dirty.   rofl

Happy Holidays to everyone as well.

Jason
SLCPUNK
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2005, 02:15:18 PM »

Wow, I typed the post above before reading the thread.  After reading the thread I see that you have the same name as me.  I need to take a shower and scrub myself I feel so dirty.   rofl

Happy Holidays to everyone as well.

Jason

uh uh...too weird!

We may be each others evil twin.......

I am having dinner in Tampa tonight, so you are safe. I was worried I'd have to take off my peace t shirt for a minute there.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 02:17:08 PM by SLCPUNK » Logged
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2005, 02:18:06 PM »

If thatis a picture of you in your avatar, then we are probably not related.   hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2005, 02:20:44 PM »

If thatis a picture of you in your avatar, then we are probably not related.   hihi

That is not me, but I do have a tinfoil hat just like that.
Evolution
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2005, 02:51:29 PM »

Im sorry to AxlsMainMan and Stoned for ragging on their recreational habits  Cry

All is forgiven buddy! But Stoned says he wont forgive you until you indulge in some Mary Jane with us though buddy... Cheesy

From far left, 'MainMan, Evo, Stoned, and Arron Grin

Come on buddy, you know ya want it ok

That's a nice necklace...

Send me some in the post. I can sell it to my stupid friends.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2005, 03:01:17 PM »

I'm sorry for...ah... Huh...yeah... Undecided

Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes.  ok

Who wants to hold hands and sing?
Evolution
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2005, 03:01:54 PM »

Who wants to hold hands and sing?

Me
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2005, 03:58:38 PM »

Errr, i pissed off D a wee while ago in the WWE Game, sorry dude, i can go off on one at times, here have a HBK Christmas
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: