Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 01:49:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228481 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl have to do it???
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl have to do it???  (Read 4579 times)
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« on: December 13, 2005, 11:55:25 AM »

I downloaded Argentina 1993 dvd on PCtracker.this is unbeliveable gnr show,much much better than paris or tokyo(they are great,)but Argentina is something special.
I think crowd there was a fantastic and fanatic,and gnr were in very good element!!!
I think Axl have to realise it on dvd,because world deserve to see it!!!

I have never seen so many tree
Evolution
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 12:12:25 PM »

Or you could make a copy of yours and send it to me?  hihi

Yeah, GNR really need to make more DVD's than tokyo
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 12:26:08 PM »

Or you could make a copy of yours and send it to me?? hihi

Yeah, GNR really need to make more DVD's than tokyo

Roll Eyes  tokyo '92 is just simple a concert, for me it hasn't good sound n' special stuff to apreciate, Chile '92 does rock, they did their best to give a' amazing concert over there that night, when they played welcome to the jungle, civil war n' don't cry there they showed the planet GNR will be the best band ever..... oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  beer
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 12:33:40 PM »

Yeah right chile was greta show,south america had a great audience and loved gnr!!!

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 12:57:19 PM »

So are you gonna pass us the link or upload it?  ok

No man can be my equal
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 01:17:02 PM »

Yeah right chile was greta show,south america had a great audience and loved gnr!!!

Axl was Hispanic in another past life, that's why the guy loves n' care 'bout us too much .... I have the GNR show on DVD recording

? hey Mr. Dick Purple email me back to know what i can trade to you, all my gnr's stuff is for free, even I have the GNR show in VENEZUELA '92 on audio recording, it's a great show...they played like amazing musicians here too, those guy said that time how much they love Venezuelan fans!!!!  beer
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 02:00:17 PM »

sounds like something i need ta get.

the one an only horsey !
gnr85
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 11:26:24 PM »

so far the best show i have purchased was Chicago 92' and Indi from 91'  witch has the best version of Perfect Crime....Axl went fuckin nuts

It Tastes Good Don't It?
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 03:29:20 AM »

GN'R do need to release more shows coz the Jap one is wearin out a bit. The band dont sound that good and Axl's vocals are pretty worn. Sweet Child is prob the worst from that show. And even tho the crowed is massive the all kind of stand there like fuckin zombies apart from this one dude with like this checkered shirt and big square sunnies and this blonde white chick near the front. Them to go pretty hard.
I dont understand why they chose that show instead of Argentina or Chicago or something like that.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 08:44:47 AM »

http://www.paradisecitytracker.com

makane
Legend

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 03:37:40 PM »

When are we able to do new accounts @ paradisecitytracker?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2005, 10:01:00 PM »

GN'R do need to release more shows coz the Jap one is wearin out a bit. The band dont sound that good and Axl's vocals are pretty worn. Sweet Child is prob the worst from that show. And even tho the crowed is massive the all kind of stand there like fuckin zombies apart from this one dude with like this checkered shirt and big square sunnies and this blonde white chick near the front. Them to go pretty hard.
I dont understand why they chose that show instead of Argentina or Chicago or something like that.

peace

same here, i don't like the Tokyo show '92 cuz it's just a simple one!...they don't sound amazing there!, don't cry is the worst from all gnr concerts I ever knew, that song sounds slow n' bored there....I just think they chose that GIG just cuz they wanted to make us see that GNR ruled every country of the world, Japan is a far place to reach too much fame, it's a rich one so it makes GNR seem so fucking special more than ever!!!, even that gig is so fucking edited TOO so that makes me hate it forever!!!    rant
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2005, 10:24:52 PM »

peace

same here, i don't like the Tokyo show '92 cuz it's just a simple one!...they don't sound amazing there!, don't cry is the worst from all gnr concerts I ever knew, that song sounds slow n' bored there....I just think they chose that GIG just cuz they wanted to make us see that GNR ruled every country of the world, Japan is a far place to reach too much fame, it's a rich one so it makes GNR seem so fucking special more than ever!!!, even that gig is so fucking edited TOO so that makes me hate it forever!!!? ? rant

The sound quality of that gig blows chunks too. If they had re-released it on DVD in 5.1 I think we'd all be happy campers Kiss

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 10:32:18 PM »

peace

same here, i don't like the Tokyo show '92 cuz it's just a simple one!...they don't sound amazing there!, don't cry is the worst from all gnr concerts I ever knew, that song sounds slow n' bored there....I just think they chose that GIG just cuz they wanted to make us see that GNR ruled every country of the world, Japan is a far place to reach too much fame, it's a rich one so it makes GNR seem so fucking special more than ever!!!, even that gig is so fucking edited TOO so that makes me hate it forever!!!? ? rant

The sound quality of that gig blows chunks too. If they had re-released it on DVD in 5.1 I think we'd all be happy campers Kiss

why do you thikn Geffen doesn't sell other rare gnr shows from that time?  Undecided  ... internet n' piracy are making more money than the fucking geffen these days!!!  hihi
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2005, 10:00:31 AM »

they should release one DVD for UYI tour and one from an old show from the pre-1990 to show GN'R in their original "raw" forms

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
izzy*stradlin
Headliner

You Wanted TheBest,Well TheyDidn't Fuckin' Make It

« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 07:30:39 PM »

i think Geffen have to make some DVD like Led Zeppelin did with their 2003 double DVD - one DVD with fool Appetite era show. like the mighty Ritz 88, and the second DVD - with the best live songs from different concerts/years/legs of the UYI tour 91-93
oh....why i'm not workin' for geffen, jeez hihi so many things come to my mind....like release some stuff and make some money for them, even.. Roll Eyes
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 09:47:45 PM »

i think Geffen have to make some DVD like Led Zeppelin did with their 2003 double DVD - one DVD with fool Appetite era show. like the mighty Ritz 88, and the second DVD - with the best live songs from different concerts/years/legs of the UYI tour 91-93
oh....why i'm not workin' for geffen, jeez hihi so many things come to my mind....like release some stuff and make some money for them, even.. Roll Eyes

that's a great idea but i guess Geffen doesn't make double DVDs these days cuz they get afraid of facin' a scary economic failure this time...GNR ain't a famous band like The Rasmus, Ricky Martin, Shakira, etc right now!!!...oh fuck!!!!!!  Undecided 
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 09:55:58 PM »

that's a great idea but i guess Geffen doesn't make double DVDs these days cuz they get afraid of facin' a scary economic failure this time...GNR ain't a famous band like The Rasmus, Ricky Martin, Shakira, etc right now!!!...oh fuck!!!!!!? Undecided?

that would be something alright

in fact im sure geffen would make a lot of money from it - there'd probably be messy legal wranglings as a result though

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 10:05:50 PM »

that's a great idea but i guess Geffen doesn't make double DVDs these days cuz they get afraid of facin' a scary economic failure this time...GNR ain't a famous band like The Rasmus, Ricky Martin, Shakira, etc right now!!!...oh fuck!!!!!!? Undecided?

in fact im sure geffen would make a lot of money from it - there'd probably be messy legal wranglings as a result though

There?ll  be messy legal wranglings as a result for sure but  as well Axl shall have to sing with Shakira or Ricky Martin n' add this like a bonus track into the new DVD just to get that amazing fame the way GNR meant to be before   drool

jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 10:08:11 PM »

There’ll? be messy legal wranglings as a result for sure but? as well Axl shall have to sing with Shakira or Ricky Martin n' add this like a bonus track into the new DVD just to get that amazing fame the way GNR meant to be before? ?drool

yeah I can just see it now

Ricky Martin and Axl 'burying' Appetite together!  rofl
« Last Edit: December 15, 2005, 10:11:25 PM by jimmythegent » Logged

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: