Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 04:51:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Chinese Democracy listing on Amazon
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Chinese Democracy listing on Amazon  (Read 83077 times)
Evolution
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2005, 01:18:20 PM »

sales rank #1379

Good. Shouldn't take too long anymore. That's over 500 in just one hour.

/lastroots

Em.....guys. Have you seen the competition? Like this at #98

An Christmas album with Regis Embarrassed
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2005, 01:18:51 PM »

I ordered it also... even if it gets cancelled its nice to know that i have just pre ordered my copy of Chinese Democracy from Amazon.com.... ? guess i have 28 days to see what gets shipped if anything at all.. but maybe, just maybe im 28 days away from owning CD... peace

good luck with that, there is NOT a set release date

no shit... i dont need any good luck... see coz i dont give a shit ... either it ships or it doesnt ship... but if it does it does,.. if not oh well....

What would give you any inclination to think that "it" would ship on December 31, 2005? ?BTW, that's (12/31/05) a Saturday. ? Wink

why do you give a fuck what inclination i have... i dont give a shit what day of the week it is... coz if it is "it" ill be at the store.... fuck off then..
Evolution
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2005, 01:19:48 PM »

Hell yea. We'll sue for anything over here, in fact I'm gonna sue your sorry ass now!!!

You made me feel dizzy reading that post and want some money for it.........

I want to settle this out of court. My lawyers will hand you over a cheque for $3.75
SLCPUNK
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2005, 01:20:05 PM »

Em.....guys. Have you seen the competition? Like this at #98

An Christmas album with Regis Embarrassed

I just ordered that with all my buddies on the Regis forum...........
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2005, 01:20:12 PM »

I ordered it also... even if it gets cancelled its nice to know that i have just pre ordered my copy of Chinese Democracy from Amazon.com.... ? guess i have 28 days to see what gets shipped if anything at all.. but maybe, just maybe im 28 days away from owning CD... peace

no shit... i dont need any good luck... see coz i dont give a shit ... either it ships or it doesnt ship... but if it does it does,.. if not oh well....

What would give you any inclination to think that "it" would ship on December 31, 2005? ?BTW, that's (12/31/05) a Saturday. ? Wink

why do you give a fuck what inclination i have... i dont give a shit what day of the week it is... coz if it is "it" ill be at the store.... fuck off then..

easy tiger ?Tongue

I just don't want to see you in the traditional let-down line of bashers if this one falls flat too.

To say what we are thinking.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2005, 01:20:46 PM »

Hell yea. We'll sue for anything over here, in fact I'm gonna sue your sorry ass now!!!

You made me feel dizzy reading that post and want some money for it.........

I want to settle this out of court. My lawyers will hand you over a cheque for $3.75

Five bucks and all your GnR CDs and I will settle...........
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2005, 01:22:39 PM »

I ordered it also... even if it gets cancelled its nice to know that i have just pre ordered my copy of Chinese Democracy from Amazon.com....   guess i have 28 days to see what gets shipped if anything at all.. but maybe, just maybe im 28 days away from owning CD... peace

What would give you any inclination to think that "it" would ship on December 31, 2005?  BTW, that's (12/31/05) a Saturday.   Wink

easy tiger  Tongue

I just don't want to see you in the traditional let-down line of bashers if this one falls flat too.

hahaha hmmm I wonder who those people are
Evolution
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2005, 01:23:14 PM »

Five bucks and all your GnR CDs and I will settle...........

You don't own them already?  Shocked
Litti10
Headliner

Here Today...Gone To Yesterday

« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2005, 01:23:35 PM »

Childish joke. They seem to have too much time in their hands. Brobably think that Axl notices that. but like he said he dont surf the internet anymore so its just waste of time makin those up. (even if he would find out about it, wont do anything one way or other)
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2005, 01:27:34 PM »

easy tiger ?Tongue

lol dont worry i wont be in the traditional let-down bashers line... see coz i dont care if it comes.... if it does thats nice.. if not oh well new years will still be new years....
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #210 on: December 02, 2005, 01:28:05 PM »

i hope we dont see a posting on sp1at saying merck denies amazon listing or somethign ridiculous liek that

lastroots
« Reply #211 on: December 02, 2005, 01:29:31 PM »

Like pilferk confirmed, this is for real. Amazon got advice from Universal to list CD. And the only thing we can do at the moment to get more info, is, as I already said, push it up the sales rank as high as possible.

So please, even if you think this is bullshit (it's not), please order a few. You can cancel them later, there's plenty of time, it will just ztake you a minute to place an order.

THEY CAN'T IGNORE IT! They must give info if it reaches the top ten. Other sites will grab this. This is a way to force some info.

/lastroots
Evolution
« Reply #212 on: December 02, 2005, 01:32:18 PM »

I checked the same thing on Amazon.co.uk and nothing.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #213 on: December 02, 2005, 01:33:27 PM »

Like pilferk confirmed, this is for real. Amazon got advice from Universal to list CD.

Then why no label is mentioned there?
lastroots
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2005, 01:34:08 PM »

I checked the same thing on Amazon.co.uk and nothing.

Yes, I checked a lot of sites. Amazon.com is the only one that has it listed right now.

/lastroots
lastroots
« Reply #215 on: December 02, 2005, 01:36:26 PM »

Like pilferk confirmed, this is for real. Amazon got advice from Universal to list CD.

I dunno, but they had no label for WTTJ as well, and with all the errors which seemed to have occured for some people and with the ASIN, it absolutely seems like they used the same article page and just changed the title from WTTJ to CD. It makes sense, Amazon dooesn't list anything unlesse they get advice from their suppliers (= the labels).

/lastroots
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #216 on: December 02, 2005, 01:37:20 PM »

I figured I'd waste a few minutes of my life by sending Tina Chang an email asking for an explination of the situation over at Amazon.com regarding Chinese Democracy.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 01:39:25 PM by C0ma » Logged
Evolution
« Reply #217 on: December 02, 2005, 01:38:50 PM »

I figured I'd waste a few minutes of my life by sending Tina Chang an email explaining the situation over at Amazon.com and asking for an explaination.

Good call.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #218 on: December 02, 2005, 01:39:40 PM »

Maybe not

I dunno, but they had no label for WTTJ as well, and with all the errors which seemed to have occured for some people and with the ASIN, it absolutely seems like they used the same article page and just changed the title from WTTJ to CD. It makes sense, Amazon dooesn't list anything unlesse they get advice from their suppliers (= the labels).

/lastroots

I think this and that (WTTJ) came from the other party, ie the management. And Merck=Axl according to some.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #219 on: December 02, 2005, 01:41:13 PM »

And I'm still interested in Jarmo's opinion....

Ok, here you go:

Until there's a release date, I won't get too excited.

I know it's Amazon and they're a reliable store, but they do list things occasionally that get postponed and/or cancelled.

The fact that it has no release date is kinda telling. Nobody knows when it's coming out at this point. Nothing new there.

I don't know why they're listing it though. Either someobdy at the supplier thinks CD is gonna be out or it's just an error.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: