Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:03:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228122 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Screw MYGNR
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Screw MYGNR  (Read 10770 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2005, 12:28:12 PM »

I don't know why so many people hate mygnr.

A lot of people hate this place too.

Often the people who got banned, get their threads locked or are told to stop posting useless shit, are the ones who hate it. Weird.? hihi

/jarmo

i hate it here, ask a question no reply, ask for help nothing, post a witty reply get banned  Huh  no rant

beer

love it really
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2005, 08:44:53 PM »

I don't know why so many people hate mygnr.

A lot of people hate this place too.

Often the people who got banned, get their threads locked or are told to stop posting useless shit, are the ones who hate it. Weird.? hihi

/jarmo
Perhaps its the reason why the threads are locked. I mean at MYGNR, threads are moved, locked and deleted for seemingly no good reason at all. I disliked some of the Mods there, I told them so throughout the 3 years I was there, and they banned me for disagreeing with them. I mean what happened to free speech? I guess the admin makes the rules & we have to live with them. Fair enough, I suppose. But their rules sucked. Its as simple as that.
ARC
VIP

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2005, 11:39:48 PM »

Can I say for the record, I still have a user at MYGNR but I only use it to read the forum. I have made my last post there. Over the past week, since I was banned, I have posted under the names "playboy" "Heart Break kid" "Johnny Depp" and - finally - "bigboobbaby".

I am NOT "CAPSLOCKSON"...! That retard newbie over there - who I have just been watching start threads - has some people thinking it's me. It really isn't...!
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2005, 01:15:41 AM »

Perhaps its the reason why the threads are locked. I mean at MYGNR, threads are moved, locked and deleted for seemingly no good reason at all.

I don't mean to be an ass, well, maybe I do....but maybe the reason your threads were being moved and locked was because you weren't posting in the correct threads.? You are some 30 posts in here and you decide to make a new thread saying that CD is off Amazon when there is a 30+ page thread all about CD's status on Amazon already.? And besides, CD was switching off and on the entire 30 pages of the thread, it wasn't like you discovered gold in California by it not showing up for you.?

And oh my, the following might top Horsey's posts as my all time highlight of HTGTH!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=21850.20? Reply #32 on: August 16, 2005, 05:59:18 AM ?
Quote from: Axl Rose Child
At first I thought this was interesting, but now all I see is bitter former-MYGNR members complaining because they have nothing else better to do...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 01:42:19 AM by Deez Nuts » Logged

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2005, 01:47:33 AM »

Ouuuuuuuuuccchhh  hihi

Never post anything you might later regret!
ARC
VIP

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2005, 09:23:06 AM »

Perhaps its the reason why the threads are locked. I mean at MYGNR, threads are moved, locked and deleted for seemingly no good reason at all.

I don't mean to be an ass, well, maybe I do....but maybe the reason your threads were being moved and locked was because you weren't posting in the correct threads.? You are some 30 posts in here and you decide to make a new thread saying that CD is off Amazon when there is a 30+ page thread all about CD's status on Amazon already.? And besides, CD was switching off and on the entire 30 pages of the thread, it wasn't like you discovered gold in California by it not showing up for you.?

1) I knew my "Cd Off Amazon" thread would get merged but I just wanted to give it some attention before it did.  Smiley
2) I also knew that the listing apparently kept switching to-and-fro "WTTJ" and "CD" - BUT it had always been "CD" for me and had never changed until last night (just before I posted that thread)
3) The reason my threads at MYGNR were moved and locked was because I was being followed around by a stupid, foreign Moderator - who wouldn't know what rock n roll was if it kicked him in his ass - after I had embarrased him in thread after thread. We are talking about an idiot, who's only contribution to that forum is to lock threads without need and spoil people's enjoyment.

Anything else..?
ARC
VIP

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2005, 10:09:36 AM »

And besides, CD was switching off and on the entire 30 pages of the thread, it wasn't like you discovered gold in California by it not showing up for you.?

Incidentally, "Chinese D" is OFF Amazon - completely - just as I said. I think that warrants a thread unto itself. Saves people reading through long threads just to find a sad ending.  Wink
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2005, 04:44:07 PM »

Anything else..?

Nope, I think I got out most of what I wanted to say.? What one of the mods said earlier about if you don't want to get worked up over a particular site then just don't go to it hits it on the head.? And if you are a member, nobody is forcing you to post something just for the hell of it.? You are allowed to just view the forum without having to post.?

It kind of comes down to that old saying that you shouldn't shit in the place that you eat.

And somehow the bottom of my original post must have gotten cut off when you replied.? Even you, the author, had to atleast get a little chuckle out of this! Wink

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=21850.20? Reply #32 on: August 16, 2005, 05:59:18 AM ?

Quote from: Axl Rose Child
At first I thought this was interesting, but now all I see is bitter former-MYGNR members complaining because they have nothing else better to do...

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
sillybegger
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2005, 05:25:44 PM »

I'v only been a member of MYGNR for a few months and already I find it really childish .Most of the threads end up as slagging matches between the same few people or they go off topic into personal conversations,or are just plain stupid thats how I ended up here as I saw someone post about this site at least here the threads are more interesting and theres not the constant back stabbing to anyone who doesn't agree with the FEW who seem to run the site.
The moderators don't seem to have a fair policy on who they ban as there are people on there who are really offensive and they never get banned and others seem to be thrown off just because they something that the mods personally don't agree with.
I'v read ARC posts and personally don't see why She/he was banned especially when there are others who are constantly abusive.
Evolution
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2005, 07:43:41 PM »

I actually have an account there. Known as Evolution. I only joined for I.R.S clips when the board was down in April
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2005, 01:38:14 AM »

Dude, we can have an Evolution v. Evolution match.  Ted Dibiase will manage the MYGNR one, and he'll wear grey gloves and boots.  You will wear purple gloves and boots.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
AxlisOld
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2005, 01:55:19 AM »

Mygnr, childish, yes. But goddammit is it entertaining to see someone try to morally rip Charles manson a new one when they find his username offensive. btw ARC you took that forum waaaaay too seriously.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2005, 02:25:39 PM »

Damn you, Bach.  You're just a spy for the enemy.  You'll be hanged for treason.   hihi

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
ARC
VIP

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2005, 02:26:21 PM »

MYGNR has some REALLY SPECIAL members who make this place quite unique.

Hi ARC, btw.

Oh they are "special" alright.

Hi Bach.
Evolution
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2005, 06:36:25 PM »

Dude, we can have an Evolution v. Evolution match.  Ted Dibiase will manage the MYGNR one, and he'll wear grey gloves and boots.  You will wear purple gloves and boots.

hihi Which is the evil Evolution?
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2005, 06:45:03 PM »

Oh, and yes? So that is it, is it now?

My G and who?

Moderators not like in this one right here, do I here ya say so?

I can't even remember my MYGNR login.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2005, 07:15:56 PM »

arc finally got the axe.. Big fucking deal dude

suprised the chosen one hasn't posted to say how terrible you were.. These are just fucking message boards people take shit way to serious
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »

suprised the chosen one hasn't posted to say how terrible you were.. These are just fucking message boards people take shit way to serious

That should be 'too seriously.' Come on now, don't mess about with your grammar. This is serious business.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Deez Nuts
Rocker

Village Gorilla Neck

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2005, 08:46:47 PM »

These are just fucking message boards people take shit way to serious

Agreed.  But for some people this is all they've got.  They were the nerds in school that had spit wads launched at them and went to school with pre-ripped underwear so the wedgies wouldn't hurt as bad.  So they finally get on a computer and get 4,000 some odd posts and they think people have a new found respect for them.  Whatever floats somebody's boat I guess.

And one thing I've never understood is why people belong to different forums.  What can be so fun about reading a "Do you believe in the 3 album theory" here, and then go someplace else and read a thread called "Do you think Axl is going to release 3 albums or just 1".  I've never even visited mygnr or any other gnr site other than that newguns site for a couple weeks.  It's not like one site is going to find out about Chinese Democracy 2 months before any other site. 

Fargo  Nov 15, 2002
NY       May 15, 2006
NY       May 17, 2006
Ames   Dec 1,   2006
Mpls     Dec 2,   2006
Sturgis Aug 13, 2010
Fargo Aug 11, 2021
ARC
VIP

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2005, 09:35:40 PM »

Love your signature "Deez Nuts"...  Cheesy