Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 12:22:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228524 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sorry about CITR
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sorry about CITR  (Read 4397 times)
t800 series
Banned
Opening Act

GnrReincarnated.tk

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 10:00:36 AM »

Hallo Gunners.
I am very sorry about the Catcher in The Rye story.
My contact at Universal was joking with me during
a bachelor party.

He called me yesterday and said it was a joke since he knew I like Guns so much.

The sad part is that there is nothing scheduled with Guns at all.
Forget a record within the next 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not even GH 2.

Again I am sorry.

Best regards/Johan

your universal contact my ass you probly made that shit up.

WWW.Gnrreincarnated.tk
McGann
Haiku writing motherfucker
VIP

My hat is HEAVY-DUTY tinfoil

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 10:06:30 AM »

your universal contact my ass you probly made that shit up.

Johan's history shows
Some quite accurate info.
You should check it out.

Splash

/Mike

"When fascism came to America, it was called 'Political Correctness' and waved a culturally relative flag."
-Mike McGann
madagas
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 10:12:37 AM »

Neemo, this is not different at all than 2 years ago when Gh was scheduled for x-mas of 03. It was pulled and released a few months later when Axl failed to deliver an album. EXACT same situation as now. I anticipate a Best Of in the next few months once Axl fails to deliver again. Not ot be a dork...but, "once bitten twice shy!"
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 10:40:04 AM »

Neemo, this is not different at all than 2 years ago when Gh was scheduled for x-mas of 03. It was pulled and released a few months later when Axl failed to deliver an album. EXACT same situation as now.

I'm crossing my fingers for Axl delivering this time though ok

Not ot be a dork...but, "once bitten twice shy!"

"my, my, my" hihi (the 80's were great weren't they? yes )

Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 10:42:20 AM »

You really think I'm leaving or giving up, "NEVER" frustrated and confused,"GUILTY"  confused yes The battle goes on until the last man stands. I will march on ok

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2005, 10:44:09 AM »

You really think I'm leaving or giving up, "NEVER" frustrated and confused,"GUILTY"? confused yes The battle goes on until the last man stands. I will march on ok

Thats the Spirit  ok yes

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2005, 10:46:47 AM »

Cry thanks,

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 11:05:13 AM »

Neemo, this is not different at all than 2 years ago when Gh was scheduled for x-mas of 03. It was pulled and released a few months later when Axl failed to deliver an album. EXACT same situation as now.

Madagas I say it again. don't be fooled by 'the insiders'.

Whether a president of some garbage company, radio people or tour crew, especially when anonymous, they'd say only what they want us to believe, in between some trivial inside stories that make their 2cents specious.

Expect only propaganda from them. Unlike the band members, they don't give a shit about the fans.
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2005, 11:13:37 AM »

As have I - many times as well.?

But I don't even believe the "GN'R members".? Nothing they've ever said has come to fruition either.?

Again - don't believe a word from anyone until it comes from The Man himself.? At least when he said "You'll see it, (but) I don't know if 'soon' is the word..." he wasn't bullshitting.

Now he says there won't even be a GH2 when the rest of the world is buzzing about it.? Time to step down, Guy.? Your 15 mins are over.
If you don't trust in the Band members, what is the point in your waiting?

I don't trust anyone but Axl. ?When he gives a specific release date I'll believe it. ?That's what I'm waiting for.

I pay no attention to the never-ending "it's coming very very very very very soon" remarks everyone else makes. ?What's the point of being let down over and over again? ?You will eventually get to the point where you blow off all comments and predictions immediately after reading them. ?Works for me.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2005, 02:17:18 PM »

well love is blind.  I can quote many pieces of evidence that what Axl hoped hasn't come more truer than what the other members hoped?however it's not the point.
There's a big difference between believing someone and believing in him.

Obviously, something didn't work so well in each case.
It hasn't realized YET for reasons best known to oneself.

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2005, 03:01:56 PM »

I like to be positive about everything but I'm sorry guys, I'm starting to now personally think GNR is dead regardless of what Axl ends up releasing. I think the guy is sick and tired of working, think about it, he dosen't really have to work another day in his life, $$$ he's made it $$$$, being on the road is fuck up,  that's a shitty life. Why go back to that? I don't know people maybe its time to say goodbye Cry     

It would depend on the leverage the label has with Axl. Does he owe them another album? Could they recoup production costs through litigation? Usually the label will eat the production costs but so much has been spent, they may put the screws to Axl to squeeze out the album. He may very well not have a choice but go forward.

I really hope your assessment of Axl Rose is off target because such inaction would be the biggest F U to the fanbase who have waited for this project to land in its own geologic time scale.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2005, 07:35:43 PM »

I wouldnt be too quick to automatically discredit this guy

Things change as we know

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2005, 07:40:42 PM »

this guy like most are fools. case closed. he knows jack shit. any1 can speculate. actually with gnr its very easy

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2005, 07:46:22 PM »

this guy like most are fools. case closed. he knows jack shit. any1 can speculate. actually with gnr its very easy

what about the fact that he gave pretty specific info in the past that turned out true?
is it a case of shooting the messenger and us taking our frustrations on the wrong parties?

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2005, 08:01:45 PM »

what about the fact that he gave pretty specific info in the past that turned out true?
is it a case of shooting the messenger and us taking our frustrations on the wrong parties?

Good point.  So if you want to believe this guy, then you must believe what his last post read is true.  That there is nothing at all on the horizon within the next 6 months.  Thats much more plausable than a single on December 8th.

jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2005, 08:09:32 PM »

Good point.? So if you want to believe this guy, then you must believe what his last post read is true.? That there is nothing at all on the horizon within the next 6 months.? Thats much more plausable than a single on December 8th.

not only that, he made the effort to post a reasonable, well explained retraction - if he was messing around, why would he feel the need to do that?

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2005, 08:19:26 PM »

I predict there will be announcement concerning Chinese Democracy within the next 2 years. An insider told me  ok

rofl

gnrevolution.com
jimmythegent
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2005, 08:43:15 PM »

I predict there will be announcement concerning Chinese Democracy within the next 2 years. An insider told me? ok

rofl

thanks for adding such valuable insight to the discussion Tongue

icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2005, 08:46:49 PM »

I predict there will be announcement concerning Chinese Democracy within the next 2 years. An insider told me? ok

rofl

wow you're way off.? Next 10 years or maybe way down the line when Axl and the rest are long dead. Then CD will be released as a tribute album or a forgotton hits album. It shall be released!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: