Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:11:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sorry about CITR
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sorry about CITR  (Read 4405 times)
Johan
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: November 28, 2005, 02:49:37 PM »

Hallo Gunners.
I am very sorry about the Catcher in The Rye story.
My contact at Universal was joking with me during
a bachelor party.

He called me yesterday and said it was a joke since he knew I like Guns so much.

The sad part is that there is nothing scheduled with Guns at all.
Forget a record within the next 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not even GH 2.

Again I am sorry.

Best regards/Johan
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 02:54:47 PM »

maybe next time ull get it right

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 02:57:39 PM »

Maybe he was joking this time and we will have a single in a few days. hihi

FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 03:19:57 PM »

what a joke

poop
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 03:50:12 PM »

As I said numerous times, I'll say this again, Don't be fooled by 'the insiders'. Just believe in the members of GNR.

Maybe he was joking this time and we will have a single in a few days. hihi

That's the spirit! ok
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 03:52:08 PM »

I don't see how this guy could make this claim that nothing will happen in six months. Based on the album's history, it's an easy statement to make but those in the loop could never make a projection like that.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 04:05:53 PM »

Hallo Gunners.
a bachelor party.

He called me yesterday and said it was a joke since he knew I like Guns so much.

Not even GH 2.

Again I am sorry.

Best regards/Johan
Hope to hear from you around the Rock in Rio  ok
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 04:08:53 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 04:09:53 PM »

I don't see how this guy could make this claim that nothing will happen in six months. Based on the album's history, it's an easy statement to make but those in the loop could never make a projection like that.

some ppl claim to foresee the future.

Wasn't it Norwegian uni that predicted the GH for the coming march? hihi
madagas
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 04:12:43 PM »

The only thing of substance we have to go on is Richard's statements. Unfortunately, they don't mean much either, but he is as good as we're going to get short of an official press release. Embarrassed
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 04:34:34 PM »

What a bummer I was looking forward to some sort of news...  Cry
blasphemer
Banned
Rocker

Are You A Dead MonkeY?

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 05:16:13 PM »

Hallo Gunners.
a bachelor party.

Not even GH 2.

Again I am sorry.

Best regards/Johan

Is there even gonna be a album?  I mean wtf is axl smoking anyways, this has just become foking stupid.

Kayne West qoute "George Bush dont like black people".  Kayne West is like the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Shes a gold digger says it all.  His mind, his ideas, his art, is nothing short of genius.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 06:30:31 PM »

Johan, like many others that have come and gone, is a wanna be

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2005, 08:31:44 PM »

As I said numerous times, I'll say this again, Don't be fooled by 'the insiders'. Just believe in the members of GNR.

As have I - many times as well.?

But I don't even believe the "GN'R members".? Nothing they've ever said has come to fruition either.?

Again - don't believe a word from anyone until it comes from The Man himself.? At least when he said "You'll see it, (but) I don't know if 'soon' is the word..." he wasn't bullshitting.

And this Johan guy just proved my point about him that I made in the thread of his last post:

- http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=23727.msg418012#msg418012?- ?

Now he says there won't even be a GH2 when the rest of the world is buzzing about it.? Time to step down, Guy.? Your 15 mins are over.

Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 09:12:08 PM »

I think he's probably right, I don't believe anything at all will happen at least in the next 5 months.

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 10:08:16 PM »

I like to be positive about everything but I'm sorry guys, I'm starting to now personally think GNR is dead regardless of what Axl ends up releasing. I think the guy is sick and tired of working, think about it, he dosen't really have to work another day in his life, $$$ he's made it $$$$, being on the road is fuck up,  that's a shitty life. Why go back to that? I don't know people maybe its time to say goodbye Cry     

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 11:23:50 PM »

I guess it was just a fake press release from Geffen then, to incite the masses...  Wink

Fuck 'Em All.
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2005, 12:39:52 AM »

I like to be positive about everything but I'm sorry guys, I'm starting to now personally think GNR is dead regardless of what Axl ends up releasing. I think the guy is sick and tired of working, think about it, he dosen't really have to work another day in his life, $$$ he's made it $$$$, being on the road is fuck up,? that's a shitty life. Why go back to that? I don't know people maybe its time to say goodbye Cry? ? ?

never. So much time, money, and effort has been put into it, it will come out
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 12:41:25 AM by GnFnR87 » Logged

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2005, 08:16:19 AM »

I like to be positive about everything but I'm sorry guys, I'm starting to now personally think GNR is dead regardless of what Axl ends up releasing. I think the guy is sick and tired of working, think about it, he dosen't really have to work another day in his life, $$$ he's made it $$$$, being on the road is fuck up,? that's a shitty life. Why go back to that? I don't know people maybe its time to say goodbye Cry? ? ?

No Luigi!
Hang on.. The tings will happen! But i guess we gotta respect the time, and work Axl and the other guys are laying down on this!
Im sure its not an easy prosess and that there is alot to be set straight before GNR can move on! Thanks to the lamearse people who try to stop Axl!  rant

But i will use the advice from Axl, live your lifes! But i still will be here facing discussions and chat with all the great people in the GNR fanboard!  ok

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2005, 09:20:02 AM »

No Luigi!
Hang on.. The tings will happen! But i guess we gotta respect the time, and work Axl and the other guys are laying down on this!
Im sure its not an easy prosess and that there is alot to be set straight before GNR can move on! Thanks to the lamearse people who try to stop Axl!? rant

But i will use the advice from Axl, live your lifes! But i still will be here facing discussions and chat with all the great people in the GNR fanboard!? ok

Well put Nyntunz ok

We are not in any different situation than we have been in the last, oh, 3 years at the very least. I think that since WttJ: TvboGnR (man i love that, I'm gonna Miss it hihi ) anyway since it's apparently "pulled" I personally think that we may indeed see something in 2006. Hold in there everybody beer

I think it may have been a "Give us CD or we'll release this garbage" type of thing

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 09:48:58 AM »

As have I - many times as well. 

But I don't even believe the "GN'R members".  Nothing they've ever said has come to fruition either. 

Again - don't believe a word from anyone until it comes from The Man himself.  At least when he said "You'll see it, (but) I don't know if 'soon' is the word..." he wasn't bullshitting.

Now he says there won't even be a GH2 when the rest of the world is buzzing about it.  Time to step down, Guy.  Your 15 mins are over.

Whoa, common, mate! he's apologetic now. I think this poor guy was only a messenger fooled by his contact that is 'course anonymous and fooled himself with his wishful thinking. Everything has a reason to it.

Whether a president of some garbage company,  radio people or a tour crew, especially when anonymous, they'd say only what they want us to believe, in between some trivial inside stories that make their 2cents specious.
Expect only propaganda from them.

The bottom line is that no insider cares about us and the band more than the band members.

If you don't trust in the Band members, what is the point in your waiting.
They've said they hope.  So did the captain. Even what he said hasn't come to fruition either, yet.  Just it's taking more time than they hoped. None of them bullshit.
There is not a shadow of doubt about their sincerity.

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: