Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 10:27:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Fuck Christmas
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fuck Christmas  (Read 24890 times)
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2005, 03:23:56 PM »

God, Carrey doesn't look healthy there.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2005, 07:59:59 PM »

slcpunk need to go to whoville yes  it wasn't about presents in whoville
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2005, 03:31:42 AM »

Having children does make a difference.? Christmas becomes more magical for those few years.? Christmas was magical when I was a kid too, but I didn't have to worry about anything except finding presents under the tree Christmas morning.? ?It's just never the same once you reach the pressures of adulthood, it just isn't.?

Dear god.  Please let me never ever ever ever grow up.  Amen

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
SLCPUNK
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2005, 03:34:21 AM »

slcpunk need to go to whoville yes  it wasn't about presents in whoville

Wanna go with me? I'll pay for gas.........
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2005, 02:35:27 AM »

I hate to sound like a bad Christmas TV special, but Christmas is what you make of it.  If you're one of those people who totally stress over buying people shit and making everything just right you're gonna hate Christmas.  Its not supposed to be a time to stress.  Buying people stuff is cool, but don't make it the reason for the day.  Its supposed to be about spending time with friends and family and having a good time.  And if you're religious you got that aspect going for ya too.  Gift-giving should be to enhance the feeling of goodwill that Christmas is supposed to bring.  Its not supposed to be a fucking contest where everybody's trying to outdo one another.  Keep it nice and simple and you'll enjoy it a lot more.  I know that sounds corny as hell, but its the truth.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Sterlingdog
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2005, 12:35:51 PM »

slcpunk need to go to whoville yes? it wasn't about presents in whoville

Wanna go with me? I'll pay for gas.........

Can I come too?  I feel like I live there.  I read that book to my daughter everyday from Thanksgiving to New Years last year.  So far she hasn't asked for it this year though.
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2005, 08:15:40 PM »

I hate to sound like a bad Christmas TV special, but Christmas is what you make of it.? If you're one of those people who totally stress over buying people shit and making everything just right you're gonna hate Christmas.? Its not supposed to be a time to stress.? Buying people stuff is cool, but don't make it the reason for the day.? Its supposed to be about spending time with friends and family and having a good time.? And if you're religious you got that aspect going for ya too.? Gift-giving should be to enhance the feeling of goodwill that Christmas is supposed to bring.? Its not supposed to be a fucking contest where everybody's trying to outdo one another.? Keep it nice and simple and you'll enjoy it a lot more.? I know that sounds corny as hell, but its the truth.

Damned right.   Cheesy  And it did sounds...erm... slightly corney but thats aok!  ok  You made your point and you made it hellavu well!!  Grin

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2005, 12:32:57 AM »

I hate to sound like a bad Christmas TV special, but Christmas is what you make of it.? If you're one of those people who totally stress over buying people shit and making everything just right you're gonna hate Christmas.? Its not supposed to be a time to stress.? Buying people stuff is cool, but don't make it the reason for the day.? Its supposed to be about spending time with friends and family and having a good time.? And if you're religious you got that aspect going for ya too.? Gift-giving should be to enhance the feeling of goodwill that Christmas is supposed to bring.? Its not supposed to be a fucking contest where everybody's trying to outdo one another.? Keep it nice and simple and you'll enjoy it a lot more.? I know that sounds corny as hell, but its the truth.

Damned right.? ?Cheesy? And it did sounds...erm... slightly corney but thats aok!? ok? You made your point and you made it
hellavu well!!? Grin

I don't think it sounds corny at all.  It IS the truth. 
Queen of Everything
Legend

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2005, 11:07:29 PM »

Damned right.? ?Cheesy? And it did sounds...erm... slightly corney but thats aok!? ok? You made your point and you made it
hellavu well!!? Grin

I don't think it sounds corny at all.? It IS the truth.?

Yeah its the truth and I said that.... but it does KINDA sound corney.   But remember - corney dosent alwasy equal bad

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2005, 01:18:31 AM »

But remember - corney dosent alwasy equal bad

If it did how could I be a Trixter fan?   hihi

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2005, 01:46:18 AM »

But remember - corney dosent alwasy equal bad

If it did how could I be a Trixter fan?? ?hihi
Rob, you're a Trixter fan? You are the first fan of them I have ever known. God, I hated them. I remember when they first came out, MTV had all these great videos on at the time(Lenny Kravitz,Slayer,Tesla,Megadeth,Slaughter,etc.) Then, all of a sudden, they started playing that Trixter video every few minutes. MTV was trying to force people to like them. Thankfully, they fizzled out after a few months. peace

Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2005, 01:50:39 AM »

Yeah, I do admit I own the first two Trixter albums and think they're ok.  They're not one of my favorites or nothin', but I do give them a spin every now and then.  I know of 2 Trixter fans (1 being myself), so I don't think you have to worry about a comeback anytime soon.   hihi  They're Jersey boys though, so I gotta support the team.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2005, 11:04:41 AM »

Yeah, I do admit I own the first two Trixter albums and think they're ok.? They're not one of my favorites or nothin', but I do give them a spin every now and then.? I know of 2 Trixter fans (1 being myself), so I don't think you have to worry about a comeback anytime soon.? ?hihi? They're Jersey boys though, so I gotta support the team.
Ooooo, never heard of them before, are they 80s/early 90s cheesy hair metal? I'm always looking to discover new hair metal cheese....

...oh and Loften, dude, that's the first time i've ever seen anyone associate the words 'Great' and 'Slaughter' nearly everyone i know who's heard of them hates them....

....and on topic, Christmas is great, fine it's not as good when your older but still getting together with your family is fun.  This year for the first time in like 10 years my aunt and uncle are gonna join us again for Christmas which is cool, the more the better....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 11:11:09 AM by Stoned » Logged
Sterlingdog
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2005, 11:59:40 AM »

...oh and Loften, dude, that's the first time i've ever seen anyone associate the words 'Great' and 'Slaughter' nearly everyone i know who's heard of them hates them....

I liked Slaughter.   Embarrassed  Never heard of trixter though.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2005, 01:05:58 PM »

I liked Slaughter.? ?Embarrassed? Never heard of trixter though.

I liked Slaughter too, I only know a handful of tracks but "Fly to the Angerls" was a killer ballad.

Suprised you'd hate them Stoned as only time I see their videos is right after Poison or Skid Row on some 80's revival show.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2005, 02:14:09 PM »

Yeah, Trixter is quite cheesy hair metal.  They got a late start so they never got too big.  Their albums are pretty hard to find in stores, so if you're looking for them you're better off looking on the internet.  Its weird cause Slaughter is actually one of those hair metal bands I don't like.  It seems that way more people like Slaughter than Trixter, but I could never get into them.  I can't stand Mark Slaughter's voice.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2005, 02:50:43 PM »

I liked Slaughter too, I only know a handful of tracks but "Fly to the Angerls" was a killer ballad.

Suprised you'd hate them Stoned as only time I see their videos is right after Poison or Skid Row on some 80's revival show.
Never said i hate them i haven't heard anything by them either the reason being people always seem to be negative about them and i've never got round to checking 'em out, busy with Enuff Z'Nuff at the mo.....
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2005, 03:01:06 PM »

Never said i hate them i haven't heard anything by them either the reason being people always seem to be negative about them and i've never got round to checking 'em out, busy with Enuff Z'Nuff at the mo.....

Like I said, I only know a handful of tracks by them, and if your ever in the mood for a power ballad, "Fly to the Angels" is a good choice by them.

Slaughter is a band I can only tolerate in small does because as Rob said, Mark's voice gets fucking annoying real quick Lips Sealed

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2005, 03:51:01 PM »

People like John Lennon's Xmas song? I wonder cause I've heard a few people rant about that song, dunno why  Huh

No man can be my equal
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2005, 08:33:13 PM »

Like I said, I only know a handful of tracks by them, and if your ever in the mood for a power ballad, "Fly to the Angels" is a good choice by them.

Slaughter is a band I can only tolerate in small does because as Rob said, Mark's voice gets fucking annoying real quick Lips Sealed
'Up All Night' and 'Mad About You' are Slaughter's other good songs.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: