Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:29:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228527 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Happy Birthday Spaghetti Incident-you're 12 years old
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Spaghetti Incident-you're 12 years old  (Read 1837 times)
RichardNixon
« on: November 23, 2005, 10:51:46 AM »

11-23-93

Holy Shit! I was 13 years old, got it in jr. high school. I still say its a good album. Thanks for the memories Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt, Dizzy and Gilby!!!
anythinggoes
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 11:21:53 AM »

11-23-93

Holy Shit! I was 13 years old, got it in jr. high school. I still say its a good album. Thanks for the memories Axl, Slash, Duff, Matt, Dizzy and Gilby!!!

remember it well no fanfare no fuck all. Aint it fun was released just before the release of the album i listened to the album trying to work out what the last song was while walking my dog listening to it on my walkman  smoking
acciu
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 11:32:32 AM »

11-23-93

remember it well no fanfare no fuck all. Aint it fun was released just before the release of the album i listened to the album trying to work out what the last song was while walking my dog listening to it on my walkman? smoking

sorry but u'r wrong ... the first single was since i do't have you...
thelostrose
Rocker

For Promotional Use Only...

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 11:43:27 AM »

11-23-93

remember it well no fanfare no fuck all. Aint it fun was released just before the release of the album i listened to the album trying to work out what the last song was while walking my dog listening to it on my walkman  smoking

nope, ain't it fun was relaesed first. check the releases at this site or whereever you want.  Wink

...this melody inside of me still searches for solution...
anythinggoes
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 11:49:32 AM »

11-23-93

remember it well no fanfare no fuck all. Aint it fun was released just before the release of the album i listened to the album trying to work out what the last song was while walking my dog listening to it on my walkman? smoking

Tongue aint it fun first then Since i dont have you and New Rose as a promo i dont think there was any other singles or promos for that album
ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 12:23:40 PM »

I remember when this CD came out. I was only 8/9, but I remember it clearly. It pays to have older family.
I can remember this CD and Nirvana's In Utero being out around the same time and how a lot of people hated both albums. It seems it was just the people who were listening to Nirvana because it was cool hated In Utero, but practically everyone HATED The Spaghetti Incident.

I really think that CD was the worse move the band could have made given everything that had happened since the release of the UYIs.

I have fond memories of looking at The Spaghetti Incident in Columbia House magazines for some reason....
Time flies
Eclipsed107
VIP

Fucked over in Philly - 12/06/02

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 02:09:48 PM »

It probably wasn't the best idea for Gn'R to release it instead of new cd, but hey, IMO it gets the job done.

3/5 stars.

If I said you had a beautiful body, would you take your pants off and dance around a little?
Evolution
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 05:15:26 PM »

Happy birthday. Maybe i should have a TSI party?
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 05:23:50 PM »

i love this disc and i remember listening to it christmas eve the same year on the discman i just got from mum and dad, i was very anti sosial that christmas and the following days. hihi I looked at it totaly as full worthy gn'r album!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2005, 01:53:28 AM »

12 years old, and no original material (in a full album) released since....... Tongue 
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2005, 02:14:05 AM »

Damn, I think I was like 16 or 17.  I was in a record store, and I see f'ing Spaghetti Incident...  I'm like, "When did this come out?"...  "Today/yesterday/this week/whatever".  "Shit well gimmie a copy of that!"

That was a good day.

im rickjames bitch
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2005, 04:33:52 AM »

since i dont have u and aint it fun are awesome but i didnt like the rest. the songs sound too punky and not like GNR. i find it weird how lots of people hated in utero but really liked nevermind, yeah theyre a bit different but how could u not like at least dumb, rape me, or penyroyal tea.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2005, 09:31:18 AM »

It's funny how threads turn to GnR vs Nirvana all the time rofl you guys are just looking for this to be locked huh?

OK I'll play too. In Utero was light years better than TSI.  TSI sucked in 1993 and it sucks today. It's a disgrace that that garbage was the last GnR album made TO DATE!!!!! puke

the only track i liked off of it was Down on the Farm. Cuz it kicks ass in surround sound. and Axl's fake accent is awesome ok

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2005, 10:44:44 AM »

11-23-93

ha i was 16 a junior in HS... damn time flies.. Cry
gav
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2005, 03:49:04 PM »

people slate this album far too much. It's fuckin amazing! ok it's not AFD or UYI but damn I love some of those TSI songs. Black Leather is so fuckin catchy drool
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: