Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:28:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  the confusion,the silence, the secret
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: the confusion,the silence, the secret  (Read 3606 times)
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2005, 10:11:24 AM »

Dont be jumping to conclusions you will all know soon enough

Well we have jumped into the river
     Too many times to make it home
     we are out here on our own, an drifting all alone
     If it doesn't show give it time
     To read between the lines

We dont need to jump to conclusions. we already know whats going to happen. There is no secret cover up or anything like that. gh2 is what it says it is. SO we dont need to wait and see and hope. We have been thru this before...."They say experience makes you wise"

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 12:25:27 PM »

IF WE COULD SEE TOMORROW, WHAT OF YOUR PLANS?  WE LIVE EACH DAY IN SORROW, ASK ALL OF YOUR FANS!  TIMES THAT YOU TOOK IN STRIDE, THEY'RE NOW BACK IN DEMAND, SO LONG WE'VE WAITED FOR YOU, YOUR TRUEST OF FANS.  WITH ALL THE PEOPLE TALKIN IT'S DRIVING US MAD, STILL SO LITTLE DO WE KNOW, JUST ANOTHER RUMOR AT HAND.  SO NOBODY EVER TOLD US AXL HOW IT WAS GONNA BE, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU LATELY, WHERES PART 4 OF THE "TRILOGY" 

JUST  A LITTLE SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AROUND WITH, BUT NEVER FINISHED, THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS, HOPE IT'S IN THE APPROPRIATE SPOT.

MS AXL 43

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 12:32:14 PM »

IF WE COULD SEE TOMORROW, WHAT OF YOUR PLANS?? WE LIVE EACH DAY IN SORROW, ASK ALL OF YOUR FANS!? TIMES THAT YOU TOOK IN STRIDE, THEY'RE NOW BACK IN DEMAND, SO LONG WE'VE WAITED FOR YOU, YOUR TRUEST OF FANS.? WITH ALL THE PEOPLE TALKIN IT'S DRIVING US MAD, STILL SO LITTLE DO WE KNOW, JUST ANOTHER RUMOR AT HAND.? SO NOBODY EVER TOLD US AXL HOW IT WAS GONNA BE, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU LATELY, WHERES PART 4 OF THE "TRILOGY"?

JUST? A LITTLE SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN PLAYING AROUND WITH, BUT NEVER FINISHED, THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS, HOPE IT'S IN THE APPROPRIATE SPOT.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?MS AXL 43

The caps button is your friend.  And by reading the above post, sobriety will be your friend too, just accept him. Wink

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 01:22:31 PM »

to you thorazine shuffle:  first off does it really matter if the caps are on or not, secondly sobriety is my best friend and always will be as i  am not a chemically dependant person, or an alchohol user and never have been, thirdly i accept AXL for who he is come hell or high water, and  last but not least who in the fuck gave you the right to critisize me?   the only guitar god on here is Slash!  Obviously your the  one  in dream land if your such a guitar god then how come the world doesn't know who in the fuck you are asshole!!!!  Maybe you should get your fingers out of your ass and learn how to play guitar and be somebody that counts.  Need I say more?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
gilld1
Banned
VIP

Spiraling up through the crack in the skye...

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 01:27:04 PM »

Bitter little beeyatch aren't you?  Sobriety your friend, OK.  Sanity, not so much.  How about an original thought instead of paraphrasing Asshole Rose.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 01:35:48 PM »

to you thorazine shuffle:? first off does it really matter if the caps are on or not, secondly sobriety is my best friend and always will be as i? am not a chemically dependant person, or an alchohol user and never have been, thirdly i accept AXL for who he is come hell or high water, and? last but not least who in the fuck gave you the right to critisize me?? ?the only guitar god on here is Slash!? Obviously your the? one? in dream land if your such a guitar god then how come the world doesn't know who in the fuck you are asshole!!!!? Maybe you should get your fingers out of your ass and learn how to play guitar and be somebody that counts.? Need I say more?

To you msaxl43:

I love you too.   Kiss

Elrothiel
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2005, 10:37:34 AM »

rofl Fights are funny! Especially with good comebacks! :ok:

Actually I thought MsAxl43's parody of Don't Cry [alt lyrics] was funny as hell and straight to the point! Just because it was typed all in caps doesn't mean that she was drunk at the time! hihi More like she just wanted you guys to read it! Is that such a crime!? confused

Everyone has something to say! smoking
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2005, 05:19:13 PM »

good day mr. gilld1!

In response to your reply on  11/17

Bitter - not hardly

Bitch - can be when necessary

Sanity - nice talking to a psychologist!  Where did you get your degree?  My mentality, lets leave that up to me and those who really know me, not some psychoanalisis wannabe.

Paraphrasing - my choice, all done in good fun

Asshole Rose - purely your own speculation,  Yet you may want to ask yourself why your on a site regarding he and his band.

Hoping your own self analisis will help you to answer the above.

Good luck to you

msaxl43

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2005, 09:23:44 PM »

This needs to be locked. What was an interesting little discussion has turned into a bitchfest.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: