Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:38:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Izzy and Mustaine picture?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Izzy and Mustaine picture?  (Read 6683 times)
Krash
Opening Act

You could be mine! If your a chick!

« on: November 12, 2005, 03:59:08 PM »

Does anyone have that ol' picture of Dave Mustaine and Izzy?? I posted this question here as opposed to the ex-gunners forum cuz obviously the pic was taken "back in the day". beer
Any help finding that pic would be great as those dudes are among my favorite axe slingers!

ps. Izzy can't be an "ex-gunner". Look at Axl's forearm... looks permanent to me! beer
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 06:26:47 PM by Krash » Logged

"When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth..." -- Ken Foree, Dawn Of The Dead (1978)
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 12:31:32 PM »

You mean this one??

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 01:28:02 AM »

I like Megadeth, but Dave Mustaine can go to hell. I was just reading an old magazine from 1991 with an interview with Dave. He said how Queensryche was a fag yuppie band, and he couldnt stand GNR, although he liked AFD. He should have talked a little shit to Izzy, or to Axl and Slash when he hung out with them. Of course, he waits to say it to a reporter. rant

Krash
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 05:43:40 AM »

Thanks for the picture!!!!! ok

"When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the Earth..." -- Ken Foree, Dawn Of The Dead (1978)
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 10:42:41 AM »

Thanks for the picture!!!!! ok

You' re welcome  Wink
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2005, 10:53:26 AM »

Cool picture Katrin.

I like Megadeth, but Dave Mustaine can go to hell. I was just reading an old magazine from 1991 with an interview with Dave. He said how Queensryche was a fag yuppie band, and he couldnt stand GNR, although he liked AFD. He should have talked a little shit to Izzy, or to Axl and Slash when he hung out with them. Of course, he waits to say it to a reporter. rant

I like megadeth too but who cares what deve have said in those days he might be high on crack on those days. He even talked shit his mother I think, so I really don't pay attention of what he said those years cause it's pointless and too bitter information.

No man can be my equal
Krash
Opening Act

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2005, 06:27:12 PM »

I was just diggin though my old Guitar World mags from 90-93 era...etc.... and Dave say's in regards to Slash -- "He's one of the greatest blues oriented guitarists around".  Comin' from Dave that is high props! beer

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 12:29:36 PM »

Dave Mustaine hated all glam rock, which is what GN'R appeared to be at first.? By '91 he was bitter against any band that was more successful than Megadeth, especially Metallica (which is silly because I like many will tell you Megadeth kicks Metallica's ass in every aspect except the popularity contest).? By saying he couldn't stand GN'R he more than likely meant the music (and the success thereof).? He didn't really hate any one person except himself.

Now days Dave is very mature and respectful, not to mention humble and gracious.? He realizes that he's had a great run in the music industry and is thankful for his fans.? Don't judge the guy on an article written when he was in his 20's.? Dave loves you. yes
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 03:43:15 PM by Kayoss » Logged

Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 01:10:09 PM »

Dave Mustaine hated all glam rock, which is what GN'R appeared to be at first.  By '91 he was bitter against any band that was more successful than Megadeth, especially Metallica (which is silly because I like many well tell you Megadeth kicks Metallica's ass in every aspect except the popularity contest).  By saying he couldn't stand GN'R he more than likely meant the music (and the success thereof).  He didn't really hate any one person except himself.

Now days Dave is very mature and respectful, not to mention humble and gracious.  He realizes that he's had a great run in the music industry and is thankful for his fans.  Don't judge the guy on an article written when he was in his 20's.  Dave loves you. yes

I have to agree with you kayoss I think Dave have just realize in the last years that he created a great band, for me even better than metallica, that it's great.
I think he was a bitter man with lots of problem and now he likes to stay away from those days of angry again  ok

No man can be my equal
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 03:44:30 PM »

Yes indeed.  ok

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »

Dave Mustaine hated all glam rock, which is what GN'R appeared to be at first.? By '91 he was bitter against any band that was more successful than Megadeth, especially Metallica (which is silly because I like many will tell you Megadeth kicks Metallica's ass in every aspect except the popularity contest).? By saying he couldn't stand GN'R he more than likely meant the music (and the success thereof).? He didn't really hate any one person except himself.

Now days Dave is very mature and respectful, not to mention humble and gracious.? He realizes that he's had a great run in the music industry and is thankful for his fans.? Don't judge the guy on an article written when he was in his 20's.? Dave loves you. yes
Very well said. I have also always been a Megadeth fan. I just couldn't believe he would talk shit like that. I thought he reserved those kinds of remarks for Metallica. hihi A few months before I seen GNR live in 1991, I saw Megadeth,Slayer, Alice in Chains, and Anthrax on their Clash of the Titans tour. It was the 2nd best concert I have ever seen in my life! ok

Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2005, 03:53:29 PM »

Megadeth r better than Metallica big time. At least  Megadeth managed to pull off their last album unlike metallica

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2005, 05:23:41 PM »

perhaps this is a better pic. I post it a while ago in the Axl pic thread.
Whos the guy in the left? and look Axl and Mustaine faces, they are wasted!

No man can be my equal
Eugene Klein
Rocker

--Powder on wound--

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2005, 10:31:29 AM »

That guy is Jeff Young, former Megadeth guitarrist.

??\\\ G.A.S. ///??
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2005, 12:35:59 PM »

Megadeath rocked me when I needed it! Take it at that.........SPEED!............. 

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
renthispace
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 04:57:46 AM »

You mean this one??

Damn. Izzy is looking fine in that pic!!!  ok

Thanks for posting it.  yes
Megaguns
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 06:24:59 AM »

perhaps this is a better pic. I post it a while ago in the Axl pic thread.
Whos the guy in the left? and look Axl and Mustaine faces, they are wasted!

holy shit!!!! that pic is awesome, i can only assume its from 1989 because jeff young in megadeth was very short lived, we are talking about GnR still with adler, Back when mustaine and lars were mates again, Fuck that would have been a cool party to be at........
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 10:05:56 AM »

Yeah i can hardly remember Jeff performance in megadeth  Undecided
I think he was fired cause Dave though he was hittin on his girlfriend, so damm paranoia  hihi

No man can be my equal
Megaguns
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 10:11:44 AM »

Yeah i can hardly remember Jeff performance in megadeth? Undecided
I think he was fired cause Dave though he was hittin on his girlfriend, so damm paranoia? hihi
yeh i remember that too.... gotta admit that dave is still the bad ass rockstar who fires at will still.... see how long this line up lasts.
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005, 10:37:53 AM »

You mean this one??

Damn. Izzy is looking fine in that pic!!!? ok

Thanks for posting it.? yes

I already thought you would like this picture  Grin And yeah, he does look fine in that pic  yes
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: