Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:39:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2005 officially out of question?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2005 officially out of question?  (Read 9569 times)
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2005, 10:28:16 AM »

There are plenty of other bands out there that give a shit about their fans so why put up with Asshole Rose.

it`s the same problem with love.... at some point you aren`t able to choose anymore

by the way axl`s cool ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2005, 10:58:58 AM »

gilld1, Den, Pepe Da Rosa, Kayoss, GNFNR-UK, you have to refuse negitive thoughts otherwise you will not see positive results. Your negitivity is the way to failure, frustration and dissapointment. Your negitive AURA is senced by all people including Axl. I don't thing Axl wants us to give up nor make matters worse. Negitive statements are becoming contagious around here, be more opimistic and expect the best to happen yes

peace

A Lesson Learned is Life at its Best
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2005, 11:03:02 AM »

thx Yoda.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2005, 11:04:17 AM »

ok

leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2005, 12:08:15 PM »

Of course its not going to come out this year... .you think its going to come out next month?Huh? no.... You would be lucky if it comes out next summer or at all.......but with songs like Madagascar or Silkworms its prob better if he didnt release an album with crap like that under the name Guns n Roses....
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2005, 12:58:02 PM »

Dizzy already said silkworms wouldnt be on the album. Madagascar isnt a bad song, but who knows if it will make the album .

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2005, 02:49:01 PM »

estranged- that's just really dumb.  if you think he's an asshole fuck off and dont listen to gnr.

Estranged Huh I think you got the wrong user dude peace

Why so many simple cases of mistaken identity keep occurring lately?
Yeah I know this year has been a good year for wine. hihi
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2005, 02:56:26 PM »

Of course its not going to come out this year... .you think its going to come out next month?Huh? no.... You would be lucky if it comes out next summer or at all.......but with songs like Madagascar or Silkworms its prob better if he didnt release an album with crap like that under the name Guns n Roses....

What the fuck is up with you people? You are all so fucking negative. I kind of hope you along with all the other moaning fuckers are just trying to have a wind up with people mate, with dumb comments like that. None of really know what the fuck is gonna be on the album. We can only guess. We have only really heard 5 or 6 new songs and if The Blues and Madagascar are on there it will be a fucking great start! Axl and the band have been working on this baby for so long, none of know what material is gonna be on there! Give the band a fucking break and stop moaning about it all of you negative whinging people who just bring other positive people down when we scroll through threads and this kind of shit appears! I still think some people just want an AFD style album because they moan so much about anything new Axl has written, well guess what arsehole its 2005 and music changes! Let Axl show us what he has got and how much he has evolved! COME ON! We are that close to the album now, why keep on with this bollox? Axl will present us fans and the rest of the world with Chinese Democracy and I just hope that you negative dicks feel very silly when the album is as good as I believe it will be. The music world needs a new Guns album and its gonna be pretty fucking special! Mike

a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2005, 02:59:29 PM »

estranged- that's just really dumb.? if you think he's an asshole fuck off and dont listen to gnr.

I hope thats not aimed at me mate! You wont ever catch me saying a bad word about Axl or the band! Ever!! Mike

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2005, 03:48:32 PM »

Yay, When people realise that Positive thinking is the path!  ok

Let me shove the update of my chop -'the number is 8'- logic.  (valid until the end of 2006)

We are talking about Democracy, right?

You know Westminster abbey, just to the west of the house of parliament in London.
There's a room called Chapter House in Westminster Abbey. The origins of British democracy trace back to Chapter House from its medieval beginnings. The King's Great Council first assembled there in 1257. This was effectively the beginning of the English Parliament. The House of Commons regularly used the room in the 14th century, before they transferred to the Palace of Westminster (the house of parliament).

More importantly, Chapter House is an 'incomparable' octagonal. It has Eight faces of walls.
It's the best shape for round-table conferences.

round-table,
round
1. 2002 40 2+2+4=8
2. 2006 44 2+6=8 4+4=8

And this w8,
Everything is pointing at the Number 8! ie 2006  Cool

An Announcement/a promo single this year would be nice.
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2005, 05:35:23 PM »

i wish it was gonna be as good as you say or hope.... but Greatest Hits Vol 2 ... doesnt look like the GnR album that everyone has been hoping for.... and if its not as good as you say or hope it is then what?? you think anyone is gonna let Axl fuck around with their time or money liike that again?HuhHuh   If the album flops after all the Hype Axl would be lucky to be on the "Rock Never Stops" tour .. along side such greats as  Don Dokken, Firehouse, Jani Lane and Stephen Pearcy.....  either that or call Slash.....
Luigi
VIP

You Never Know

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2005, 06:16:33 PM »

I was gonna say something but it was negitive.  hihi

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2005, 08:14:01 PM »

Unfortunately I think 2005 is absoluetly out of the question for this cat to be let of the bag..

Its a shame in all honesty because I know the majority of the board, maybe even me in particular were really hoping this was in fact the year especially after Merk's statement several months ago. If someone says "so what just like last year" you have no clue, for me at least I felt it was closer these last few months that in 03 or 04 put together.

I really dont think Axl intended on not dropping it this year or else Merk never would have said what he said. I think Axl was keen on this being the year but either the lawsuits or other personal issues got the better of him. I feel so bad for the band though, almost 3 years after a cancelled tour and still no music to show for their loyalty and commitment.

Not to sound like a broken record, but I truly hope next year is indeed the year of GnR...come on Axl, dont disappoint yet again. With that being said, all we can do is enjoy the music as we were before and hold on to Richard, Robin, and Tommy's sentiments that when the correct moment comes, it will all be worth the wait yes

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Evolution
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2005, 08:48:16 PM »

Madagascar isnt a bad song, but who knows if it will make the album .

I think this is one of the sure bets.

Aaaaahh................2006 is the year! hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2005, 09:02:56 PM »

Maybe we should all try to be positive for the rest of the year. We might be surprised at what can happen if we have positive thoughts. Yeah, 2005 is history, but here's to 2006! beer

Evolution
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2005, 09:12:17 PM »

but here's to 2006! beer

beer
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2005, 11:48:22 PM »

but with songs like Madagascar its prob better if he didnt release an album with crap like that under the name Guns n Roses....

Woah, woah, woah, Madagascar? Crap?? Although I may be kinda negative about the release of CD (sorry), one thing I have always remained positive about is the quality of the new music, that I DO have faith in. Ive said before i'd take the Blues and Maddy over a lot of songs from the UYI albums. Where some people want a rehash of AFD, I think most of us want something a little different from Axl after all these years, something maybe experimental that proves Axl has progressed so much over the years. Songs like Madagascar are a perfect example of where Axl and the new band are at creatively, damn that song still gives me chills now when the samples kick in over that solo! Contraband is your straight up Rock & Roll album and yeah, it's great for what it is but after all the years of waiting most of us are expecting much more from Mr. Rose.

I have also heard people say the new guns songs sound dated already cos 'Axl tried to jump on the industrial bandwagon'. That was 2 songs - Oh My God and Silkworms. One was a sountrack song and one is unlikely to ever be released. The other songs (Maddy, Blues, CD) aren't industrial sounding at all and don't sound out of date either.

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2005, 04:13:38 AM »

Maybe we should all try to be positive for the rest of the year. We might be surprised at what can happen if we have positive thoughts. Yeah, 2005 is history, but here's to 2006! beer

Fuck yeh! Fair play James, its the only way to go mate! Trust me, being all pissy and negative just makes you angry. I've been there done that. Staying postive is much more enjoyable.

but Greatest Hits Vol 2 ... doesnt look like the GnR album that everyone has been hoping for

What are you talking about man? If god forbid there is gonna be another nonsense greatest hits, its not gonna be authorised by Axl is it, so that wont be his fault, it will be the record companies decision. Also I think personally that this greatest hits bollox is a cover up of some sorts for an announcement on the album or a single maybe!!

you think anyone is gonna let Axl fuck around with their time or money liike that again?HuhHuh If the album flops after all the Hype Axl would be lucky to be on the "Rock Never Stops" tour .. along side such greats as Don Dokken, Firehouse, Jani Lane and Stephen Pearcy..... either that or call Slash.....

This is why I sometimes cant really blame Axl for staying off the scene for so long when people say this kind of shit about him all the time. Fucking pathetic! This is the way I see it: If over the years Axl had come out in public and made comments like "fuck the fans I dont care about them" or "I am never gonna release an album again" then I could understand fans being upset because this bloke is an icon to many many people. But the thing is Axl has never come out and said shit like that. None of know the reasons for the silence for so long, or the reason why we have waited for the album for so long. I'm sure there is a reason and from the litle bits of info we do hear it seems like a lot of obstacles have been put in the way of Axl and the band. Also this lawsuit shit, none of us except the band and their management and the ex-members know just quite how much this may have blocked progress with the album. We as fans can do nothing but speculate. So why spout and speculate shit? I cant believe people again and again over the years claim to know why the album will be shit or what is going on in Axls world? None of know, so lets just give the dude and the rest of the band a break, because I imagine that when all hell breaks loose and everything happens we will get all the explanations we want and it can put all the stupid fucking rumours that crop up every two minutes to bed. Mike

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2005, 07:04:46 AM »

Fuck yeh! Fair play James, its the only way to go mate! Trust me, being all pissy and negative just makes you angry. I've been there done that. Staying postive is much more enjoyable.

I try to be positive, I really really do, just for some reason when you get older and the super fan syndrome wears off you tend to try to see things more for what they are based on what has happened or lack of it.. I know the band itself is ready willing and able, but the question is can axl gather himself enough and have confidence to release this?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2005, 09:40:06 AM »

I try to be positive, I really really do, just for some reason when you get older and the super fan syndrome wears off you tend to try to see things more for what they are based on what has happened or lack of it.. I know the band itself is ready willing and able, but the question is can axl gather himself enough and have confidence to release this?
when you get older and the super fan syndrome wears off you tend to try to see things more for what they are based on what has happened or lack of it.. yeah what has happened......And someday you'll realise that you know a fat lot for a fact.
Then, you'll finally understand the words you quote.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: