Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 08:26:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228151 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Do you believe in UFOs? And who shot JFK?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you believe in UFOs? And who shot JFK?  (Read 8891 times)
RichardNixon
« on: November 09, 2005, 10:11:45 AM »

Two conspiracies in one:

Yes, I do believe in aliens, but question whether or not they have visited Earth. And I think the mob was behind the assassination of JFK.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 10:18:47 AM by RichardNixon » Logged
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2005, 10:58:58 AM »

the CIA was behing JFK. ..... ah the magic bullet .... i got pretty addicted on this assassination for a while .. i read like? millions of pages on it ... and it led me into a complete fixation and love for JACKIE KENNEDY Smiley

aliens ?
well if universe is infinite. alien HAVE to exist. mathematics.
BUT
if universe is infinite, the chance for them to be close to us is very small (~ 0)

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2005, 11:18:39 AM »

It's like they say in The Book:

Space is infinite, and has an infinite number of planets. There's a finite number of planets that are populated. And if you take any finite number and divide it with infinity, the number is so close to zero that there really is no real difference. This means that life exists on 0% of the planets and all the people you happen to come across every day are just products of your imagination.

------------

Now if space in fact was infinite this would make a lot of sense, but no.. Leave it to scientists to ruin this thing too..

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 11:24:52 AM »

I don't believe there was any conspiracy to kill JFK. 

I do believe in aliens, and I believe they have visited here.  I actually have done quite a bit of reading about it, along with a special project in college.  (No, I didn't get laughed out of the room!)

I admit that I'm nowhere near as educated on the subject of JFK as I am on aliens.  But I know someone who was there and she is positive that Oswald did it, there were no other gunmen.  I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories anyway. 
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 11:28:15 AM »

I don't believe there was any conspiracy to kill JFK. 

I do believe in aliens, and I believe they have visited here.  I actually have done quite a bit of reading about it, along with a special project in college.  (No, I didn't get laughed out of the room!)

I admit that I'm nowhere near as educated on the subject of JFK as I am on aliens.  But I know someone who was there and she is positive that Oswald did it, there were no other gunmen.  I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories anyway. 

magic bullet my friend. the zapruder video precisely shows that the body of JFk moves in 2 different directions.

1 hit from behind and one from the front. and there is also this bullet found in an abnormal place, and a part of the road curve that was hit by a shell ... too many wierd things .... but again... i dont wanna fall in this thing again. it ruined like 2 weeks of my life Smiley

now i'm in love with jackie and i'm glad her husband is dead, now she IS MINE !! ahaha!!! MIIIINNNE !! ....uh .... sorry. hum.

conny
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2005, 11:46:32 AM »

Funny how people still argues about WHO killed JFK when the real intresting thing is WHY he (and his brother) were killed...
Sterlingdog
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2005, 11:51:32 AM »

now i'm in love with jackie and i'm glad her husband is dead, now she IS MINE !! ahaha!!! MIIIINNNE !! ....uh .... sorry. hum.

Sorry to give such bad news, but you know she is dead, right?
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2005, 12:44:39 PM »

When your family has ties to organized crime, and you use those ties to help get elected, and than you implement the RICO act............. Roll Eyes

Not a smart thing to do nervous

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 12:46:31 PM »

no, she is alive. she is in my basement.

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 12:59:27 PM »

I believe That the kennedies were killed by you and me  Cheesy
And yes I believe in aliens, it's such a waste of time if they don't exist.

No man can be my equal
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 01:42:33 PM »

But I know someone who was there and she is positive that Oswald did it, there were no other gunmen.?

Are u Jessica in disguise?

U speak more rubbish than a talking crisp packet

She's positive it was a man hiding in a building she couldn't have possibly seen? Roll Eyes Her vision is so good she could see the bullet(s) in flight and track the angle they were fired from? - Oh yes, u get another rollye eyes smilie Roll Eyes

Damn, with people like your friend about no wonder the jury system is a joke.

I'm positive u shot JFK ok

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Sterlingdog
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 01:53:38 PM »

First off, if you want to insult me, then leave me alone.  I've had a worse day and week than anyone here can possibly imagine and I'm not in the mood.  I don't know why you've decided to have a problem with me and I don't care.  But you can speak respectfully to me or don't speak to me at all.  I've never insulted you personally.

To answer your point about my "friend" -  its more about the fact that no one doubted it at the time.  It was pretty clear what happened.  The conspiracy theories came along much later.  She finds it insulting to his memory all the nonsense people come up with, like the idea that Oswald wasn't capable.   

I can't argue her points, because I don't fully know her beliefs.  But she is a very intelligent person who spent more time dealing with the reality of what happened than any of us has. 

Why is it that no one likes to accept that one crazy person could be responsible for this?  I've seen the movie, by the way, and it wasn't a documentary.  It wasn't all fact, it was entertainment.  There's plenty of evidence to show Oswald did it, but that's not nearly as fun, is it?
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 01:57:54 PM »

Don't worry Starling, I am an alien myself.  ok There's no conspiraciy about it.
As to the JFK thingy, My guess is as good as yours. I lean to connys opinion on this one.

Those are two different matters.

no, she is alive. she is in my basement.

Aw gee?a sacrilegious Necrophilia?.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 02:14:22 PM »

I don't believe there was any conspiracy to kill JFK.?

I do believe in aliens, and I believe they have visited here.? I actually have done quite a bit of reading about it, along with a special project in college.? (No, I didn't get laughed out of the room!)

I admit that I'm nowhere near as educated on the subject of JFK as I am on aliens.? But I know someone who was there and she is positive that Oswald did it, there were no other gunmen.? I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories anyway.?

magic bullet my friend. the zapruder video precisely shows that the body of JFk moves in 2 different directions.

1 hit from behind and one from the front. and there is also this bullet found in an abnormal place, and a part of the road curve that was hit by a shell ... too many wierd things .... but again... i dont wanna fall in this thing again. it ruined like 2 weeks of my life Smiley

I agree with Buggin', it was the damn CIA behind the Kennedy assasination. The angles from which the bullets were fired as well as the exit wounds do not match. Not to mention that Oswald was using one of the worst shoulder weapons ever manufactured, not even used since WW2. The Zapruder film (if youve seen it) documents the 3 shots being fired in approx. 2.6 seconds, which is impossible because the weapon Oswald supposedly used requires at least a second an half to recycle. Beyond that there are so many loose ends and mysteries behind the set up we could be hear all day, but point being if there is no conspiracy why the fuck cant we see those documents??? Oh yeah, your american government is corrupt and rather keep people from the truth, instead of educating those who want to learn about the last real Prez.

As for aliens, its ridiculous to not believe that there is in fact other living lifeforms out there. We are in fact sharing this universe with millions, or maybe trillions of other life forms its just a matter of implementing the technology to interact with such beings. They found water on Mars, and guess what..where theres water theres life!! Im sure you've all heard of Roswell, well if the government ever gets off their fat, corrupted arses youll have your proof. By the way how do any of you know that aliens arnt among us? Perhaps we cant see them due to our limited sensory perceptions or perhaps we cant because to many of us dont believe...

the truth is out there... yes

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Lineker10
Living the life of a pirate in the Dominican Republic
VIP

Dancin' Down On The Sunset Strip

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2005, 02:40:03 PM »

The mafia didnt kill JFK - you think they can influence the FBI/CIA to cover up the murder of the president -  i doubt it.
In my view the most likely people to have killed him are Cuban exiles wanting revenge after the bay of pigs - these were highly trained, highly motivated and highly dangerous men with strong  ties to the FBI/CIA. Its not suprising the CIA didnt want people to digging into the matter too much. The US president being killed by CIA backed, equiped, financed and trained Cubans wouldnt look too good.

Riot In Everyone!
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 02:42:37 PM »

There are so many forces behind the killing of JFK that we could never know for certain who did it or why.  All that I know is that the man who was arrested and known as Lee Harvey Oswald could not have done it.  Also, did you know there are approximately 40 different photographed identities linked to the name "Lee Harvey Oswald" between the years of 1939 and 1963?

As for aliens, I'm almost certain they exist and have visited earth.  And I think Dick Cheney is one of them.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 03:16:50 PM »

I've had a worse day and week than anyone here can possibly imagine and I'm not in the mood.?

U realised ur child is being taught by a man that refuses to display the flag Shocked

I don't know why you've decided to have a problem with me and I don't care.

Its probably the nonsense u post in every thread...yep, i think thats it

But you can speak respectfully to me or don't speak to me at all.? I've never insulted you personally.

How about showing me some respect and everyone else some respect by not writing rubbish all the time? I rather enjoy the sensible posts but find yours keep appearing in the middle of them

To answer your point about my "friend" -? its more about the fact that no one doubted it at the time.

Get a clue - people AT THE TIME assumed it was either the mob (Kennedy's ''crack-down'' or the Vietnamese (Kennedy having ''allowed' a coup in South Vietnam 3 weeks earlier) - theories started immedietly

? It was pretty clear what happened.

Yes - he'd been shot hihi

The conspiracy theories came along much later.

Wrong! And may i ask how much time u've spent reading about the topic?

She finds it insulting to his memory all the nonsense people come up with, like the idea that Oswald wasn't capable.? ?

Aww.... Cry

I'd say it was insulting to stick your head in the sand and pray the simplest explanation is always the right one.

I can't argue her points, because I don't fully know her beliefs.

Still hope for u then ok

But she is a very intelligent person who spent more time dealing with the reality of what happened than any of us has.?

Therefore her opinion is more sound than that of the thousands of people that have spent years studying the topic?

Why is it that no one likes to accept that one crazy person could be responsible for this?

Having bene on this board for years now the capacity of crazy people for insane acts is more apparent than ever

I don't know who killed Kennedy but Kennedy had many enemies and justice is about finding the truth, not just accepting a theory. Oswald might be guilty but its not really going to do any harm taking a closer look

I've seen the movie, by the way, and it wasn't a documentary.

Well done, generally thats what movies are

It wasn't all fact, it was entertainment.

Well depends on how much u enjoyed it hihi

There's plenty of evidence to show Oswald did it, but that's not nearly as fun, is it?

Rather emotional about it all ain't ya?

If people want to spend time finding the truth why is that a bad thing? It could well be that Oswald is innocent and the real killer may still be walking our streets.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Sterlingdog
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2005, 03:32:29 PM »

U realised ur child is being taught by a man that refuses to display the flag Shocked

Never mention my child again, okay?? I realize I said that one thing that irritated you (heaven forbid a non-religous person has issues with someone who would place his religion above his country) but...

Its probably the nonsense u post in every thread...yep, i think thats it

How about showing me some respect and everyone else some respect by not writing rubbish all the time? I rather enjoy the sensible posts but find yours keep appearing in the middle of them

Like what?

Just because you don't like me or agree with me doesn't make my opinons rubbish.? You disagree with me about the dude with the flag.? GET OVER IT!?

I already said I've haven't done much reading on the subject of Kennedy.? I admit that.? But I know there are plenty of "experts" on both sides.? And not everything in the world is a conspiracy.?? For every expert who claims the bullet couldn't have done the damage, or the gun couldn't, or Oswald couldn't have fired the gun, there is another one who claims the opposite.?
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 07:12:55 PM »

We all know UFO's shot Kennedy - best lock the topic now  hihi

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Surfrider
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2005, 08:30:31 PM »

I have also read extensively on this subject as well.  As much as many want to believe there were other shooters, I believe there was one: Oswald.  The Zapruder film actually verifies this position when broken down.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: