Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:31:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Kurupt Girl's apology thread to Jessica
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kurupt Girl's apology thread to Jessica  (Read 11063 times)
Kurupt Girl
Banned
Headliner

Shut The Fuck Up

« on: November 07, 2005, 12:39:46 AM »

please don't delete or lock this thread, i want to make an apology thread to jessica, who's thread i ruined yesterday resulting in that it got locked. i'm glad you are having a baby, or should i say i am happy you are happy to have a baby, but listen, my harsh statements last night were maybe based on jelaousy, petty as that is. this is hard for me to say in public but the fact is i can't give birth and it really makes me depressed, so seeing a thread dedicated to all the future mothers and fathers made my heart sting, knowing that that will never include me. that is something that is really hard for me to take and deal with. i know that doesn't excuse my statement, which i didn't really mean, but at least i can try to explain it. it was just jelaousy, depression and desperation on my part and i know it's petty. there is no excusing it, but the sadness just drove me to do it. it has nothing to do with you personally and i hope you accept my sincere apology for my cruel statement. i don't expect you to forgive me but i hope you will be able to someday, and i hope my statements haven't given you the grief it gave me as i went to bed last night, and rightfully so. i am not looking for any sympathy as i know i don't deserve it but i truly am sorry for what i have done. love from anita.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 12:42:22 AM by Kurupt Girl » Logged

Every day of my life I take a glimpse in the mirror, and I see motherfuckers tryn'a be like me
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 12:43:09 AM »

It takes a big person to apologize, especially in public.
Sterlingdog
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 12:46:46 AM »

I'm just wondering why, if you felt so bad last night, you came back today and started up again?  Its not like you said one comment in a moment of reaction.  You kept going and going and came back today and did it some more. 
Kurupt Girl
Banned
Headliner

Shut The Fuck Up

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 12:48:08 AM »

I'm just wondering why, if you felt so bad last night, you came back today and started up again?? Its not like you said one comment in a moment of reaction.? You kept going and going and came back today and did it some more.?
i wanted the thread locked because i didn't want to see it. Cry
that's all.
please forgive me jessica, the people who talk to me on msn know i really mean this.

Every day of my life I take a glimpse in the mirror, and I see motherfuckers tryn'a be like me
Sterlingdog
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 12:50:03 AM »

I don't buy it for a second, but you don't care what I believe.  Jessica is a more forgiving person than I am, so maybe you'll get some sympathy from her. 
Kurupt Girl
Banned
Headliner

Shut The Fuck Up

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 12:50:45 AM »

I don't buy it for a second, but you don't care what I believe.? Jessica is a more forgiving person than I am, so maybe you'll get some sympathy from her.?
ok the apology wasn't meant for you either.

Sterlingdog
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 12:53:22 AM »

I know its not, because I'm not fooled by you.

But technically you said you'd hoped I die too, since you want all mom's and dad's dead.  Right? 

People like you get what they deserve in life.  So I'm not bothered.  Good night.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 12:54:23 AM »

Guys, Kurupt Girl is my friend, ?she is really a kind person, but like everybody she has problems, maybe more than most of us and the last days have been really hard for her. Im not asking you to forgive her but, she has opened her heart telling you things like her inability to give birth that a few people would do, so I think she is honest... Lets shake our hands now Wink
Kurupt Girl
Banned
Headliner

Shut The Fuck Up

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 12:54:35 AM »

I know its not, because I'm not fooled by you.

But technically you said you'd hoped I die too, since you want all mom's and dad's dead.? Right??

People like you get what they deserve in life.? So I'm not bothered.? Good night.

i didn't say that and no i don't mean that, just go away you bitter person.
stop stalking me.
this thread was meant for jessica, not you.

lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 12:56:23 AM »

It takes a big person to apologize, especially in public.

I agree.
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 01:04:25 AM »

So where is Jessica?  Roll Eyes
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 01:04:51 AM »

I'm just wondering why, if you felt so bad last night, you came back today and started up again?? Its not like you said one comment in a moment of reaction.? You kept going and going and came back today and did it some more.?
that's all.
please forgive me jessica, the people who talk to me on msn know i really mean this.

So now that you got what you wanted (the thread locked) you come crawling back here asking people to forget the harsh and cruel words you expressed after several members expressed their disgust and even fewer defended you. ?Yet you continued your attacks all under the defense of self anguish and hurt. ?May I remind you that no one forced you to read that thread and read all the wishes of good luck. ?You chose to troll that topic and ruin the personal sentiments of others for Jessica's well being. ?You epitomize the definition of selfishness and lack for the concerns of others. ?While I respect that some are willing to cut you slack after your repeated offenses, I for one will not and will disregard any future posts from you since you obviously lack the tact or mental stability to carry an intelligent conversation on any topic. ?Before you tell me to go fuck myself in your attempt for pitty, just think about the mental strain and possible concerns you put in Jessica's head before she went to the hospital. ? no
Kurupt Girl
Banned
Headliner

Shut The Fuck Up

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 01:07:29 AM »

that's all.

So now that you got what you wanted (the thread locked) you come crawling back here asking people to forget the harsh and cruel words you expressed after several members expressed their disgust and even fewer defended you. ?Yet you continued your attacks all under the defense of self anguish and hurt. ?May I remind you that no one forced you to read that thread and read all the wishes of good luck. ?You chose to troll that topic and ruin the personal sentiments of others for Jessica's well being. ?You epitomize the definition of selfishness and lack for the concerns of others. ?While I respect that some are willing to cut you slack after your repeated offenses, I for one will not and will disregard any future posts from you since you obviously lack the tact or mental stability to carry an intelligent conversation on any topic. ?Before you tell me to go fuck myself in your attempt for pitty, just think about the mental strain and possible concerns you put in Jessica's head before she went to the hospital. ? no

believe me i have, and don't believe i won't disregard your future posts too, after half this board called you a blatant racist. good bye, and don't for a second fool yourself to think your post made any shread of difference.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 01:10:18 AM »

I don't believe I was ever called a racist, but since such a claim is coming from you I won't give it much merit.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 01:11:53 AM by Guns N' Rock Music » Logged
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 01:10:40 AM »

[quote author=Guns N' Rock Music link=topic=23571.msg413845#msg413845
Just think about the mental strain and possible concerns you put in Jessica's head before she went to the hospital. ? no

Man Im not defending anyone but.... ?this is only a board how much pain could Kurupt Girl cause to Jessica, you know, Shes got her family and friends to support her, real life Smiley...
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 01:15:26 AM »

Just think about the mental strain and possible concerns you put in Jessica's head before she went to the hospital. ? no

Man Im not defending anyone but.... ?this is only a board how much pain could Kurupt Girl cause to Jessica, you know, Shes got her family and friends to support her, real life Smiley...

Hopefully her comments caused no stress or concern, but Jessica cared enough to let her friends on this board know she was going in to deliver.  While I don't know Jessica, I'm sure she was expecting to be greeted with warm replies.  I also think it safe to assume that all mothers undergo concern and anxiety about the birth.  We then have an ignorant poster who comes out of nowhere and wishes death on Jessica.  While I hope Jessica didn't give her comments a second thought, the fact that she may have in this important time is upseting to say the least.  But hey, Kurrupt Girl got what she wanted and had the topic closed.  At least someone can sleep better tonight knowing they trolled their way into getting what they wanted.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 01:16:19 AM »

It's cool that you apologized.

We're all human. Sometimes our feelings get the best of us. But it's best to think things through before reacting.
Kurupt Girl
Banned
Headliner

Shut The Fuck Up

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 01:19:27 AM »

Hopefully her comments caused no stress or concern, but Jessica cared enough to let her friends on this board know she was going in to deliver.? While I don't know Jessica, I'm sure she was expecting to be greeted with warm replies.? I also think it safe to assume that all mothers undergo concern and anxiety about the birth.? We then have an ignorant poster who comes out of nowhere and wishes death on Jessica.? While I hope Jessica didn't give her comments a second thought, the fact that she may have in this important time is upseting to say the least.? But hey, Kurrupt Girl got what she wanted and had the topic closed.? At least someone can sleep better tonight knowing they trolled their way into getting what they wanted.
"upsetting to say the least"? stop trying to make me feel worse, this is my apology thread to her Cry
don't you think mothers in zimbabwe who have their houses destroyed as we speak are able to give birth? it takes a little more than a message board post, your attempts to make me feel bad are failing. good bye.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 01:24:22 AM »

It's cool that you apologized.

We're all human. Sometimes our feelings get the best of us. But it's best to think things through before reacting.

Indeed.

She said she was sorry. If you choose to accept it or not is not the point.

The point is that she took a step and said "I'm sorry, because of this....."

So the step to match that step would be to accept it, and move on.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 01:33:18 AM by (+ 1 Hidden) » Logged
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 01:35:34 AM »

your disability to have kids give you no right to hurt a pregnant woman's feelings. Why don't you adopt a kid and save his/her life. You'd be proud of yourself if you were a great role model to the kid.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: